Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DancesWithplants
May I please sign up for:
-Electricians Emblem
-Joxar's Extras: Electric Nymph, Sparkle Nymph, Flowering Gladeboughs, Snowfall Robe, Gusting Goblin
-Harpy's Roost: Clouddancer
Thank you very much!
@DancesWithplants
May I please sign up for:
-Electricians Emblem
-Joxar's Extras: Electric Nymph, Sparkle Nymph, Flowering Gladeboughs, Snowfall Robe, Gusting Goblin
-Harpy's Roost: Clouddancer
Thank you very much!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@DancesWithPlants
I'll be intetested in Highland Scavenger, Brass Centurion Chest and any Joxar Recolors Nymph that is not the Boulder Nymph.
@DancesWithPlants
I'll be intetested in Highland Scavenger, Brass Centurion Chest and any Joxar Recolors Nymph that is not the Boulder Nymph.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@DanceswithPlants,

please put me on the list for any chest, and the raffles for:

Illuminated Runescroll,
Prismatic Crystalscales
Flowering Gladeboughs.

Our internet access has been in and out for a week (the tech thinks it may be the house wiring -- even thought he told us on his first trip to repair the phone line that the house wiring was fine), so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get on.

Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants,

please put me on the list for any chest, and the raffles for:

Illuminated Runescroll,
Prismatic Crystalscales
Flowering Gladeboughs.

Our internet access has been in and out for a week (the tech thinks it may be the house wiring -- even thought he told us on his first trip to repair the phone line that the house wiring was fine), so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get on.

Thank you!
HEveOVO.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put on the list for spirit of lightning fam and synthwave chest(dont think i spelled it right) and be signed up for all the joxar raffle items?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put on the list for spirit of lightning fam and synthwave chest(dont think i spelled it right) and be signed up for all the joxar raffle items?
@DanceswithPlants
Can you put me up whit Mechanical Enhancement Chest

Edit: and can you add me to flame pinglist, i don't seem to be able to do it myself
@DanceswithPlants
Can you put me up whit Mechanical Enhancement Chest

Edit: and can you add me to flame pinglist, i don't seem to be able to do it myself
B43QG5A.png
@DanceswithPlants

Please add me to the list for the vista, Synth Wave Chest and Electric Fledge? And may I please be in the harpy's roost raffle for snow streak and all of the joxar's extras items as well.
@DanceswithPlants

Please add me to the list for the vista, Synth Wave Chest and Electric Fledge? And may I please be in the harpy's roost raffle for snow streak and all of the joxar's extras items as well.
HNETOrN.pnggnImhnO.pngzJisnI3.png
@DancesWithPlants

Hello! May I be put down for:

Highland Scavenger
Electric Fledge
Synth Wave Chest

and everything in the Harpy's Roost and Joxar's Extras raffles.

Thank you!
@DancesWithPlants

Hello! May I be put down for:

Highland Scavenger
Electric Fledge
Synth Wave Chest

and everything in the Harpy's Roost and Joxar's Extras raffles.

Thank you!
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@DanceswithPlants I'm a little confused, do we add ourselves to the spreadsheets or do we ask to be added? Do we do both?
@DanceswithPlants I'm a little confused, do we add ourselves to the spreadsheets or do we ask to be added? Do we do both?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@DanceswithPlants may i be signed up for the new fest familiar and the gears in motion chest? i'd also love to be entered for the raffle if that's ok! (if we have to specify which items for that: all nymphs, any recolors, and all goblins please)

thank you!
@DanceswithPlants may i be signed up for the new fest familiar and the gears in motion chest? i'd also love to be entered for the raffle if that's ok! (if we have to specify which items for that: all nymphs, any recolors, and all goblins please)

thank you!
dOfXepK.gif
@DanceswithPlants Highland Scavenger and all raffles, thank you :)
@DanceswithPlants Highland Scavenger and all raffles, thank you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11