Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UjekLkC.png[/img] [color=#0086CE][size=4][b]I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you. Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!" VOLUNTEERS: danijust [s]*Sorry for the late start, it was my sister's birthday and I spent the whole day with her* [/s] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Vista: Stormcatcher][item=Metal Enhancement Chest]x2 [item=Mechanical Enhancement Chest]x2 [item=Gears in Motion Chest]x4 [item=Brass Centurion Chest][/quote]
UjekLkC.png

I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you.

Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!"

VOLUNTEERS: danijust

*Sorry for the late start, it was my sister's birthday and I spent the whole day with her*

Items Given Away wrote:
Highland Scavenger Vista: Stormcatcher Metal Enhancement Chest x2 Mechanical Enhancement Chest x2 Gears in Motion Chest x4 Brass Centurion Chest
kx9VmHP.png
[center ][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/lightninggo_2017.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/lightning_contest2.png[/img] [color=#0086CE]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Highland Scavenger] --->[item=Vista: Stormcatcher] --->[item=Electricians Emblem] --->[item=Spirit of Lightning] [color=#0086CE]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) [color=red][size=5]+Rules+[/size] 1.)You may only be signed up for [b]1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item[/b] at a time. 2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for. 3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.[/color] [quote=Item Ping List][center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D96Zdu_R18vvXf1xTe0wXLUFQDkWeCMQlzYE_83ni6A/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Vista: Stormcatcher] [item=Electricians Emblem] [item=Spirit of Lightning] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=Metal Enhancement Chest] [item=Mechanical Enhancement Chest] [item=Gears in Motion Chest] [item=Brass Centurion Chest] [item=Plasma Caster Chest] [item=Synth Wave Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][item=Skin: Augsneak] [item=Accent: Electric Fledge] [/center][/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Metal Enhancement Chest]: Festival(x2) [item=Mechanical Enhancement Chest]: Festival [item=Gears in Motion Chest]: Festival(x3) [item=Brass Centurion Chest]: Festival [/left][/quote]
lightninggo_2017.png

lightning_contest2.png

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Highland Scavenger ---> Vista: Stormcatcher ---> ---> Spirit of Lightning

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.)You may only be signed up for 1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item at a time.
2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for.
3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Item Ping List wrote:
Festive Favors wrote:
Highland Scavenger Vista: Stormcatcher Spirit of Lightning
Event Chests wrote:
Metal Enhancement Chest Mechanical Enhancement Chest Gears in Motion Chest Brass Centurion Chest Plasma Caster Chest Synth Wave Chest
Brew Skins wrote:
Skin: Augsneak Accent: Electric Fledge
Donor wrote:
Metal Enhancement Chest : Festival(x2)
Mechanical Enhancement Chest : Festival
Gears in Motion Chest : Festival(x3)
Brass Centurion Chest : Festival
kx9VmHP.png
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/asCHsV9.png[/img] [color=#0086CE]This weeks chosen venue is the Harpy's Roost! The following items can be found here and may be raffled off at the end of the event. [color=red]Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up. These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often! [size=5][b]+RULES+[/b][/size] 1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish 2.) Please only place your name once on each item, I will be checking! 3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator 4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message[/color] [quote=Harpy's Roost Items][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17tEhtT4W6oe9ilJyH1AxkGXFAkdnSsLqpgffeZTyrFE/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b]Harpy's Roost Extras Raffle[/b][/size][/url] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Brush Dodo][item=Cardinal Hippogriff][item=Clouddancer][item=Crowned Roc][item=Death Seeker][item=Dodo][item=Fallen Streak][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Masked Harpy][item=Mesacliff Harpy][item=Renegade Aviar][item=Roc][item=Snow Streak][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Storm Seeker][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Windcarve Harpy][/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KtF2fBD.png[/img] [color=#0086CE]Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. These are the possible items that may be found each event. [color=red]Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up. These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often! [size=5][b]+RULES+[/b][/size] 1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish 2.) Please only place your name once on each item, I will be checking! 3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator 4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message[/color] [quote=Joxar's Spare Inventory Items] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19iWdo6XOsgXj_L08LtCP0X7TspewJNkXwnBwS1mZRts/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b]Joxar's Extras Raffle[/b][/size][/url] [size=5][b]Recolors[/b][/size] [item=Bubble Nymph][item=Boulder Nymph][item=Flower Nymph][item=Magic Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Ichor Nymph][item=Cinder Nymph][item=Electric Nymph][item=Sparkle Nymph][item=Blight Nymph] [item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Prismatic Crystalscales][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=Undine's Flatfins] [size=5][b]Old Items[/b][/size] [item=Illuminated Crown][item=Electrician's Crown][item=Searing Crown][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Frigid Crown][item=Shady Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Diver Crown] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Luminous Legguards][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: starfall celebration][item=vista: riot of rot] [item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: trickmurk circus][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia] [item=vista: greenskeeper gathering] [item=shining goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin] [item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=obscuring goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=bubbling goblin] [item=sprouting goblin][/quote]
asCHsV9.png

This weeks chosen venue is the Harpy's Roost! The following items can be found here and may be raffled off at the end of the event.

Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up.

These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often!

+RULES+

1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish
2.) Please only place your name once on each item, I will be checking!
3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator
4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message

Harpy's Roost Items wrote:
Harpy's Roost Extras Raffle

Blue Tang Hippogriff Bluemoon Aviar Brush Dodo Cardinal Hippogriff Clouddancer Crowned Roc Death Seeker Dodo Fallen Streak Hooded Dodo Masked Harpy Mesacliff Harpy Renegade Aviar Roc Snow Streak Stonewatch Harpy Storm Seeker Sunspot Clouddancer Windcarve Harpy

KtF2fBD.png

Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. These are the possible items that may be found each event.

Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up.

These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often!

+RULES+

1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish
2.) Please only place your name once on each item, I will be checking!
3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator
4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message

Joxar's Spare Inventory Items wrote:
Joxar's Extras Raffle

Recolors
Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Flower Nymph Magic Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cloud Nymph Ichor Nymph Cinder Nymph Electric Nymph Sparkle Nymph Blight Nymph

Forest's Edge Vines Illuminated Runescroll Sanddune Rags Prismatic Crystalscales Flowering Gladeboughs Undine's Flatfins

Old Items
Illuminated Crown Electrician's Crown Searing Crown Starseer's Crown Infectionist's Crown
Stonekeeper Crown Frigid Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Diver Crown
Druidic Crown

Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters
Pyrite Pauldrons Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident
Dryad's Guise

Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot
Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering

Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin
Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin
Sprouting Goblin
kx9VmHP.png
Flameforger's Festival 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Flameforger's Festival Ping List
Flameforger's Festival 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Flameforger's Festival Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=#0086CE][size=2]Sorry the thread was put up late, my sister's birthday was today and I was spending the day with her.[/size] Welcome everyone to the Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Stormcatcher and RNG bless us! As for the Extras Raffles I have changed it to where you can add your name to the spread sheets since it was a little hard for me to stay caught up last month. Please only add your name once to each item list, I will be checking for repeats! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @Leucine @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @Festival @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27[/size][/quote]
Sorry the thread was put up late, my sister's birthday was today and I was spending the day with her.

Welcome everyone to the Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Stormcatcher and RNG bless us!

As for the Extras Raffles I have changed it to where you can add your name to the spread sheets since it was a little hard for me to stay caught up last month. Please only add your name once to each item list, I will be checking for repeats!

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants [item=Highland Scavenger][item=Accent: Electric Fledge][item=Gears in Motion Chest] And for both raffles, sign me up for anything available Also can you add me to next month's pinglist?
@DanceswithPlants
Highland Scavenger Accent: Electric Fledge Gears in Motion Chest
And for both raffles, sign me up for anything available

Also can you add me to next month's pinglist?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me on the list for the Vista, Synth Wave Chest, and everything in the Joxar's extras raffle, thank you ^^
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me on the list for the Vista, Synth Wave Chest, and everything in the Joxar's extras raffle, thank you ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants

May I be signed up for the Highland Scavenger, the Mechanical Enhancement Chest and Accent: Electric Fledge please?

As for the raffles, both Rocs from Harpy's Roost and JoxBox recolors for me.
@DanceswithPlants

May I be signed up for the Highland Scavenger, the Mechanical Enhancement Chest and Accent: Electric Fledge please?

As for the raffles, both Rocs from Harpy's Roost and JoxBox recolors for me.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@DancesWithPlants

Hi dear !

My list:

Apparel

Fledged Accent (brewed)

and the Plasma Catcher please <3

as well as all extra items
@DancesWithPlants

Hi dear !

My list:

Apparel

Fledged Accent (brewed)

and the Plasma Catcher please <3

as well as all extra items
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@DanceswithPlants

The Highland Scavenger, Gears in Motion chest, and Augsneak skin please! Thank you very much :D

For the raffles, I'll enter for everything if possible.

(also, happy birthday to your sister!)
@DanceswithPlants

The Highland Scavenger, Gears in Motion chest, and Augsneak skin please! Thank you very much :D

For the raffles, I'll enter for everything if possible.

(also, happy birthday to your sister!)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11