Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Brin's Homestead-CLOSED
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 60
^^^
^^^
YAzXKmc.gif
^^^
^^^
YAzXKmc.gif
^^^
^^^
YAzXKmc.gif
Welcome week has ended and a couple of pretties are still up :)

@DarkMistress73
@SquiddyWang
@Frafar
@Oddorable1
@nahern
@Lewa
@Sylviana
@SquidneyTsu
@Catmoodog
Welcome week has ended and a couple of pretties are still up :)

@DarkMistress73
@SquiddyWang
@Frafar
@Oddorable1
@nahern
@Lewa
@Sylviana
@SquidneyTsu
@Catmoodog
YAzXKmc.gif
Hello, I was wondering if this one is still available: Benedicto
#37326127 . I assume he does not need to be named as he already has one? If not, let me know!
Hello, I was wondering if this one is still available: Benedicto
#37326127 . I assume he does not need to be named as he already has one? If not, let me know!
@SnowDrifter

No, I had thought of keeping him as a semi permanent dragon so I have him a name :). Do you still want to take him home? Looking to give him a perma home for sure; I'm relatively attached to him but I don't keep non-G1's in my lair!
@SnowDrifter

No, I had thought of keeping him as a semi permanent dragon so I have him a name :). Do you still want to take him home? Looking to give him a perma home for sure; I'm relatively attached to him but I don't keep non-G1's in my lair!
YAzXKmc.gif
Can I have Trudka, please?
Can I have Trudka, please?
Yes, if you would be fine with parting with him, I would certainly love to! But if you do not want to, I will understand. He really is a precious one!
Yes, if you would be fine with parting with him, I would certainly love to! But if you do not want to, I will understand. He really is a precious one!
@Oerskmi

Yes you may :)

Pinging @PanzerKampf for Trudka
@Oerskmi

Yes you may :)

Pinging @PanzerKampf for Trudka
YAzXKmc.gif
@SnowDrifter

Oh no I don't mind and have to in any case (too many dragons I have to take back and sell from a friend's lair o.o). I'll send a CR shortly :)
@SnowDrifter

Oh no I don't mind and have to in any case (too many dragons I have to take back and sell from a friend's lair o.o). I'll send a CR shortly :)
YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 60