Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Rock & Flame, Cooling Embers..
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@dumbmoon

I would love one if they are still available. Sending some fest currency your way!
@dumbmoon

I would love one if they are still available. Sending some fest currency your way!
XwzJAeR.png
@dumbmoon I would love to have one of each, if there are any left:) Thanks for doing this!
@dumbmoon I would love to have one of each, if there are any left:) Thanks for doing this!
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@dumbmoon could i have one of the coatl accents? :o
@dumbmoon could i have one of the coatl accents? :o
opTJaNp.png
could i have both if you still have a few left?
thank you!
could i have both if you still have a few left?
thank you!
dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png dcvztaa-c8111c93-d04c-439c-952f-63d4845bc914.png dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png
[/center]
@dumbmoon
Can I have one of either please?
@dumbmoon
Can I have one of either please?
@dumbmoon

im not sure if theyre still available but i would love the coatl one. (or the mirror one if the coatl one was taken) ty!
@dumbmoon

im not sure if theyre still available but i would love the coatl one. (or the mirror one if the coatl one was taken) ty!
sig_zpsh4wfcgwp.jpg
@dumbmoon could I have both please? I have fest currency and Baldwin mats I can offer you.
@dumbmoon could I have both please? I have fest currency and Baldwin mats I can offer you.
1U8DDHp.png
@dumbmoon

I'd like a copy of Blacksand Creature! I already have Rock and Flame. Not sure how I got it, but somehow.
@dumbmoon

I'd like a copy of Blacksand Creature! I already have Rock and Flame. Not sure how I got it, but somehow.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@dumbmoon
I would like a copy of each please. :)
I don't have much flame forgers currency, but I can give a few of the others away.
@dumbmoon
I would like a copy of each please. :)
I don't have much flame forgers currency, but I can give a few of the others away.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@dumbmoon
Could I have a copy of each? I'll send you some baldwin materials!
@dumbmoon
Could I have a copy of each? I'll send you some baldwin materials!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12