Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
thank you!
thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
:)
:)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@DanceswithPlants
I'd love a chest if there are any left.

Thanks very much in advance!
@DanceswithPlants
I'd love a chest if there are any left.

Thanks very much in advance!
@DanceswithPlants

Could I have any free chests, (Sign me up on any), and sign up for a Vista?
Thanks
@DanceswithPlants

Could I have any free chests, (Sign me up on any), and sign up for a Vista?
Thanks
tumblr_oos5p5Llf61v1sivdo4_r1_250.png
@DanceswithPlants

If you have any extra Deeprealm Trident I would love one.
@DanceswithPlants

If you have any extra Deeprealm Trident I would love one.
DVSP5Rq.png3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.png
@Erzdrache @Tumulteous @OrbofDiscord
You have all been added to the lists :)

@Minxwolfie
:D
@Erzdrache @Tumulteous @OrbofDiscord
You have all been added to the lists :)

@Minxwolfie
:D
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can I bet put down for an Undrowned Chest please?
Thanks so much!
@DanceswithPlants

Can I bet put down for an Undrowned Chest please?
Thanks so much!
@HuskyLove
You have been added to the list :)
@HuskyLove
You have been added to the list :)
kx9VmHP.png
[color=#1C51E7]Wavecrest Saturnalia has come to an end, and thanks to my volunteers and donors, we were able to give away 53 items! This is the new ping list for the Greenskeeper Gathering this May, so if you are not on the list and would like to be added, feel free to add your name to the google spreadsheet or ask me to add it for you. I look forward to seeing you all again at the end of May! [quote]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost[/quote]
Wavecrest Saturnalia has come to an end, and thanks to my volunteers and donors, we were able to give away 53 items!

This is the new ping list for the Greenskeeper Gathering this May, so if you are not on the list and would like to be added, feel free to add your name to the google spreadsheet or ask me to add it for you. I look forward to seeing you all again at the end of May!

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added to the may pinglist please
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added to the may pinglist please
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11