Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/wavecrest_2017.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/water_contest.png[/img] [color=#1C51E7][b][size=5] Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you. Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!" VOLUNTEERS:[/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Deeprealm Trident]x10 [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia]x11 [item=Diver Emblem]x3 [item=Bubbling Goblin]x7 [item=Throatarium Chest][item=Undrowned Chest]x3 [item=Pearl Arowana Chest]x4 [item=Deep-Seer Chest]x4 [item=Ancient Leviathan Chest]x2 [item=Accent: A Betta Experience]x7 [item=Skin: Coastal Predator]x5[/quote] [color=#1C51E7]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Wavecrest Saturnalia Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Deeprealm Trident] --->[item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] --->[item=Diver Emblem] --->[item=Bubbling Goblin] [color=#1C51E7]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please do not ask for Marketplace Exclusive Skins/Accents, I can not afford to buy them for everyone. 5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. 7.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below! [quote=Item Ping List][center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QBWddcjVGxVFPO2ZLJTECq96Gm7eX970gf2s0Cpsl5g/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Diver Emblem] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=Throatarium Chest] [item=Undrowned Chest] [item=Cherrybrook Chest] [item=Pearl Arowana Chest] [item=Deep-Seer Chest] [item=Ancient Leviathan Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][item=Skin: Coastal Predator] [item=Accent: A Betta Experience] [/center][/quote] [quote=Volunteers][/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Deeprealm Trident]: Mazarine (x4), Canyouseemenow (x2) [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia]: Mazarine (x3), Canyouseemenow (x2), Tyraniccus [item=Bubbling Goblin]: Canyouseemenow (x2) [item=Undrowned Chest]: ExpectInsanity [item=Pearl Arowana Chest]: ExpectInsanity [item=Ancient Leviathan Chest]: Catwyrm (x2) [item=Accent: A Betta Experience]: Kyoki [/left][/quote]
wavecrest_2017.png

water_contest.png

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you.

Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!"

VOLUNTEERS:

Items Given Away wrote:
Deeprealm Trident x10 Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia x11 Diver Emblem x3 Bubbling Goblin x7 Throatarium Chest Undrowned Chest x3 Pearl Arowana Chest x4 Deep-Seer Chest x4
Ancient Leviathan Chest x2 Accent: A Betta Experience x7 Skin: Coastal Predator x5

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Wavecrest Saturnalia Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Deeprealm Trident ---> Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia ---> Diver Emblem ---> Bubbling Goblin

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please do not ask for Marketplace Exclusive Skins/Accents, I can not afford to buy them for everyone.
5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.
7.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below!

Item Ping List wrote:
Festive Favors wrote:
Deeprealm Trident Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Diver Emblem Bubbling Goblin
Event Chests wrote:
Throatarium Chest Undrowned Chest Cherrybrook Chest Pearl Arowana Chest Deep-Seer Chest Ancient Leviathan Chest
Brew Skins wrote:
Skin: Coastal Predator Accent: A Betta Experience
Volunteers wrote:
Donor wrote:
Deeprealm Trident : Mazarine (x4), Canyouseemenow (x2)
Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia : Mazarine (x3), Canyouseemenow (x2), Tyraniccus
Bubbling Goblin : Canyouseemenow (x2)
Undrowned Chest : ExpectInsanity
Pearl Arowana Chest : ExpectInsanity
Ancient Leviathan Chest : Catwyrm (x2)
Accent: A Betta Experience : Kyoki
kx9VmHP.png
Greenskeeper Gathering 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Greenskeepr Gathering 2017 Ping List
Greenskeeper Gathering 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Greenskeepr Gathering 2017 Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=#1C51E7] Welcome everyone to the Wavecrest Saturnalia Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Tidelord and RNG bless us! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave[/size][/quote]
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I reserve apparel (Deeprealm Trident), Ancient Leviathan Chest and coatl skin (Coatl Coastal Predator) please?

Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!!
@DanceswithPlants

May I reserve apparel (Deeprealm Trident), Ancient Leviathan Chest and coatl skin (Coatl Coastal Predator) please?

Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!!
YM7fnsh.gif
@DanceswithPlants i'd love to sign up for Deeprealm Trident, throatarium chest, and a betta experience skin!
@DanceswithPlants i'd love to sign up for Deeprealm Trident, throatarium chest, and a betta experience skin!
G5TXkiW.png
Sign me up for the Trident please!
Sign me up for the Trident please!
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@DanceswithPlants
May I reserve for the vista and the cherrybrook skin please?
@DanceswithPlants
May I reserve for the vista and the cherrybrook skin please?
SWCvOOF.png
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to sign up for a Deep-Seer!
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to sign up for a Deep-Seer!
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put down for an Undrowned chest please? If I manage to get any duplicate chests, I'll be sure to throw them your way!
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put down for an Undrowned chest please? If I manage to get any duplicate chests, I'll be sure to throw them your way!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
Ooh Bubbling Goblin, Undrowned chest and Coastal Predator please !!
Thank you so so much ;0;
@DanceswithPlants
Ooh Bubbling Goblin, Undrowned chest and Coastal Predator please !!
Thank you so so much ;0;
@DanceswithPlants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11