Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Big Cat Rescue Charity Raffles - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][size=5]Cats of Big Cat Rescue: [b]Little Dove[/b][/size] [img]https://bigcatrescue.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/LittleDove_001-545x307-1024x585.jpg[/img] [quote]Little Dove came with the original group of 56 who were rescued from a fur farm by Big Cat Rescue. She is a “Blue” Bobcat and turns silver in the winter. Although she was raised along side Little Feather and Raindance, two of our friendliest Bobcats, she has never been very trusting of humans and remains quite shy. She now has a 2400 square foot Cat-A-Tat all to herself. When she was younger one of the cats she lived with mistakenly bit her eye while playing. It has healed completely and her vision is fine, however her eye is two colors, divided directly down the center, one side is golden and the other side is dark brown.[/quote] https://bigcatrescue.org/little-dove/
Cats of Big Cat Rescue: Little Dove

LittleDove_001-545x307-1024x585.jpg

Quote:
Little Dove came with the original group of 56 who were rescued from a fur farm by Big Cat Rescue. She is a “Blue” Bobcat and turns silver in the winter. Although she was raised along side Little Feather and Raindance, two of our friendliest Bobcats, she has never been very trusting of humans and remains quite shy.

She now has a 2400 square foot Cat-A-Tat all to herself. When she was younger one of the cats she lived with mistakenly bit her eye while playing. It has healed completely and her vision is fine, however her eye is two colors, divided directly down the center, one side is golden and the other side is dark brown.

https://bigcatrescue.org/little-dove/
@batcrooks [img]http://i.imgur.com/r4gRwdJ.png[/img] Hopefully I'm doing this correctly! This is right after I first signed up, nothing yet! (well in the screenshot there isn't anything yet!). Let me know if I did anything wrong so I can get a new screenshot!
@batcrooks
r4gRwdJ.png
Hopefully I'm doing this correctly! This is right after I first signed up, nothing yet! (well in the screenshot there isn't anything yet!). Let me know if I did anything wrong so I can get a new screenshot!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LOoIgPe.png[/img] I didn't end up doing that many ;; I don't have the patience.
LOoIgPe.png

I didn't end up doing that many ;; I don't have the patience.
@Clya @barkscales Both perfect, thank you! I hope you have fun with Zooniverse!
@Clya @barkscales Both perfect, thank you! I hope you have fun with Zooniverse!
Thanks for sending in our first donation, barkscales!
Thanks for sending in our first donation, barkscales!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[center][color=brown][size=5][b]PRIZE PACK UNLOCKED[/size][/color][/b] [quote=Lynx --- $10 Unlock][item=Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs][item=Ambush][skin=15387][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs][/quote]
PRIZE PACK UNLOCKED
Lynx --- $10 Unlock wrote:
Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Ambush Snowfall Robe Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs
@Rhea @Batcrooks Hi! I'd like to enter ^-^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/1EojZ9C.png[/img] (please tell me if I'm doing this right ^^;) UPDATE: [img]http://i.imgur.com/WWoOlFc.png[/img]
@Rhea @Batcrooks Hi! I'd like to enter ^-^
1EojZ9C.png

(please tell me if I'm doing this right ^^;)
UPDATE:
WWoOlFc.png
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream Yes you're good! Enjoy Zooniverse!
@PlatinumDream Yes you're good! Enjoy Zooniverse!
So, yesterday i didnt know which fact to bring because i didnt think i knew anything i couildnt just take from the internet but...! I do know a little-known fact that is also a really good news for the big cats! Specially for the jaguar (panthera onca) or yaguarete as we call it here [quote=Ibera Proyect] [img]http://cltargentina.org/images/pic_yaguarete_01.jpg[/img] As you may know the jaguar its a threatened species that finds its numbers lowering each year due to the loss of their habitat and its effects. It has already dissapeared from place he once called home like the unitated states (if wikipedia is right) and almost all the north-west of Argentina, which is where i live and why i heard about the proyect that bring me such much happiness Because until 2015 nothing was done or even talked about it, neither about other species that suffered the same fate or keep being threated due to multiple reasons. However, at that time it started to function a program to re-introduce them to the Ibera Wetlands, the second biggest wetland in the world and a natural reserve that soon is promised to be declared National (a important thing if we want to keep secure the animals from hunters and poachers) Both good reasons to try and bring back this big cat now to its habitat. In 2015 the first female arrived from a Batan`s zoo and it has learned to hunt for herself. In 2016 the male arrived and there is another one, yet in check of health, comming from Paraguay. It seems to be a slow process (specially because most animals come from zoos -except the last male- and have yet to adapt to being free) but...its something! Im really hopeful that soon we will have good news regarding this specie [/quote] Now to keep checking for animals!
So, yesterday i didnt know which fact to bring because i didnt think i knew anything i couildnt just take from the internet but...! I do know a little-known fact that is also a really good news for the big cats! Specially for the jaguar (panthera onca) or yaguarete as we call it here
Ibera Proyect wrote:
pic_yaguarete_01.jpg

As you may know the jaguar its a threatened species that finds its numbers lowering each year due to the loss of their habitat and its effects. It has already dissapeared from place he once called home like the unitated states (if wikipedia is right) and almost all the north-west of Argentina, which is where i live and why i heard about the proyect that bring me such much happiness

Because until 2015 nothing was done or even talked about it, neither about other species that suffered the same fate or keep being threated due to multiple reasons. However, at that time it started to function a program to re-introduce them to the Ibera Wetlands, the second biggest wetland in the world and a natural reserve that soon is promised to be declared National (a important thing if we want to keep secure the animals from hunters and poachers) Both good reasons to try and bring back this big cat now to its habitat. In 2015 the first female arrived from a Batan`s zoo and it has learned to hunt for herself. In 2016 the male arrived and there is another one, yet in check of health, comming from Paraguay. It seems to be a slow process (specially because most animals come from zoos -except the last male- and have yet to adapt to being free) but...its something! Im really hopeful that soon we will have good news regarding this specie

Now to keep checking for animals!

MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi That's awesome! I'm glad Ibera Wetlands are going to be protected. There is only one verified jaguar in the United States right now, a male named El Jefe. Unfortunately the structures along the border with Mexico prevent any jaguars that may be northern enough to expand into the US so there are not likely to be more any time soon :(
@Hinumi That's awesome! I'm glad Ibera Wetlands are going to be protected. There is only one verified jaguar in the United States right now, a male named El Jefe. Unfortunately the structures along the border with Mexico prevent any jaguars that may be northern enough to expand into the US so there are not likely to be more any time soon :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14