Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Marriage of the Sea Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69
I'm back online! Send me your dragons - I'll get them in between training fodder.
I'm back online! Send me your dragons - I'll get them in between training fodder.
Na5WGHa.png
@leilay
Hey, I can't attach a message to include math since I'm sending a PA, but I'm sending you the PA for a level 6 Spiral, so 100t + 9750t + 1250t + 60 tickets + 5 tickets = 11100t and 65 tickets please. =]
@leilay
Hey, I can't attach a message to include math since I'm sending a PA, but I'm sending you the PA for a level 6 Spiral, so 100t + 9750t + 1250t + 60 tickets + 5 tickets = 11100t and 65 tickets please. =]
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby - Send to Levitos! Yeah, the non-math PA is a little hard for a non-math person, but so far so good. Thanks! :)
@TheOtherKirby - Send to Levitos! Yeah, the non-math PA is a little hard for a non-math person, but so far so good. Thanks! :)
8iDKd5C.png * she / her
* prone to dropping details
* probably the brain surgery
* don't worry, even my neurosurgeon is happy!
* please contact if I forget something!
* (I mean it! :) )
@tigressRising I'm sending you a CR. I hope it is okay.
@tigressRising I'm sending you a CR. I hope it is okay.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@tigressRising

Sent you 3 CRs with separate math in them!

(I said 12 total in one of the CRs cause I wanted to send over a nest that can hatch today, but won't have space until the CRs get accepted, haha...)
@tigressRising

Sent you 3 CRs with separate math in them!

(I said 12 total in one of the CRs cause I wanted to send over a nest that can hatch today, but won't have space until the CRs get accepted, haha...)
JWlblI8.png
@Noah Gotcha! Your tickets have been recorded! Thanks for the hatchlings!
@Noah Gotcha! Your tickets have been recorded! Thanks for the hatchlings!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Okay, sent the last 3 over, and no problem!
@tigressRising

Okay, sent the last 3 over, and no problem!
JWlblI8.png
@chocollama @omiki

I just checked the spreadsheet leader board and I have two entrees there? Currently line 45 and 47. They add up to the tickets I should have for all the dragons I sent today. It's just a little confusing.
@chocollama @omiki

I just checked the spreadsheet leader board and I have two entrees there? Currently line 45 and 47. They add up to the tickets I should have for all the dragons I sent today. It's just a little confusing.
fQZ6wTI.png57tcbef.png 36297404410_8ec06b0a50_t.jpg
@SkyfireHuntress
The sheet is case sensitive which is why you are listed twice, I will fix it
@SkyfireHuntress
The sheet is case sensitive which is why you are listed twice, I will fix it
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
[center][img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/GvwiWsFHP4YJW/giphy.gif[/img] [Font=segoe print][color=#808000]Marriage?? Kisses are compulsory! Hello @Melodist! Sent two fodders by pAH. :3 [/color][/font][/center]
giphy.gif
Marriage?? Kisses are compulsory!

Hello @Melodist! Sent two fodders by pAH. :3
YM7fnsh.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69