Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Rumbling Raffle - Round 8 p64
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64
@QueenSabriel

Sending some dergs your way in a moment~
@QueenSabriel

Sending some dergs your way in a moment~
@PlagueMaw
Awesome possums! I'm ready for them!
@PlagueMaw
Awesome possums! I'm ready for them!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@PlagueMaw
They're all recorded for you now, thanks again so much for supporting Light and good luck in the raffle!
@PlagueMaw
They're all recorded for you now, thanks again so much for supporting Light and good luck in the raffle!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel Sending a 2-way Cross-road your way ^^
@QueenSabriel Sending a 2-way Cross-road your way ^^
So, how does one specify 'raffle' with PA? Because even those of your attendants that list 'PA' only say that in the spreadsheet. I've found I much prefer PA over CR's because of the possibility of not having to talk at all being given to me but still being able to participate on things like this. If I actually have to ping someone on the forums for the transfers... D: That takes away most of the good out of the whole PA system
So, how does one specify 'raffle' with PA? Because even those of your attendants that list 'PA' only say that in the spreadsheet. I've found I much prefer PA over CR's because of the possibility of not having to talk at all being given to me but still being able to participate on things like this. If I actually have to ping someone on the forums for the transfers... D: That takes away most of the good out of the whole PA system
@Krimie
There's not really a way to specify raffle or Buy with Public Auctions unfortunately, that's more for CRs where you have the messaging feature, or forum posts if you want extra security that your tickets will be recorded. With just PAs we as attendants have to pay more attention to the pricing, and you as a sender might want to check the sheet to make sure your dragons are properly recorded because it's always possible for mistakes to happen. I know I personally am fine with not having any interaction unless there's a problem if that's how you'd like to do things and I'm sure some of the other attendants feel that way also!

Unfortunately I'm headed away for the afternoon, but I'm sure any other user would be just as happy to take care of your dragons for you if you decide to send some along. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
@Krimie
There's not really a way to specify raffle or Buy with Public Auctions unfortunately, that's more for CRs where you have the messaging feature, or forum posts if you want extra security that your tickets will be recorded. With just PAs we as attendants have to pay more attention to the pricing, and you as a sender might want to check the sheet to make sure your dragons are properly recorded because it's always possible for mistakes to happen. I know I personally am fine with not having any interaction unless there's a problem if that's how you'd like to do things and I'm sure some of the other attendants feel that way also!

Unfortunately I'm headed away for the afternoon, but I'm sure any other user would be just as happy to take care of your dragons for you if you decide to send some along. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@Amorah

I've got 5 that I'm sending your way through 2 CRs
@Amorah

I've got 5 that I'm sending your way through 2 CRs
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep