Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Rumbling Raffle - Round 8 p64
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
*whispers* hey light! Would it be possible to donate a prize for extra tickets?
*whispers* hey light! Would it be possible to donate a prize for extra tickets?
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@SunnyNyaa what is the ticket payout for dragons?
@SunnyNyaa what is the ticket payout for dragons?
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum Hey there =) You can see that in our spreadsheet *here*. Basically every level gives you 10 tickets, gene and breed bonuses are also 10 tickets each, and the color bonus is 20 tickets. If you send in your dragons for 0t, you get three times the tickets you normally would =) Hope that helped ^^
@cosmicConundrum Hey there =) You can see that in our spreadsheet *here*. Basically every level gives you 10 tickets, gene and breed bonuses are also 10 tickets each, and the color bonus is 20 tickets. If you send in your dragons for 0t, you get three times the tickets you normally would =) Hope that helped ^^
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa
First two dergs for raffle. Idk how fast I train today, but there will be more I hope :D
@SunnyNyaa
First two dergs for raffle. Idk how fast I train today, but there will be more I hope :D
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Shanai Perfect, thank you very much <3 And take your time training, I'm looking forward to your dragons ^-^
@Shanai Perfect, thank you very much <3 And take your time training, I'm looking forward to your dragons ^-^
She/Her
FR+9
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/911f0fdd161796d518b1a98475485f86/tumblr_mzo5u0n8fC1ruakfio1_500.gif[/img] Do you like shiny objects? Send us your shiny dragons for a chance to win some! I have caffeine, I have lair space, I've got funds, and I've got fun rock facts. Let's do this.
tumblr_mzo5u0n8fC1ruakfio1_500.gif

Do you like shiny objects? Send us your shiny dragons for a chance to win some!

I have caffeine, I have lair space, I've got funds, and I've got fun rock facts. Let's do this.
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
Bump ...
Bump ...
c9QvIB0.png
Happy Sunday dragon lovers! I've got a bit of time now before breakfast to accept your dragons. Comfortable with CRs or PAs it's all up to you!

Breakfast for me! back about 10am FRT feel free to send me PAs if you're in no hurry and I'll do backlog then!
Happy Sunday dragon lovers! I've got a bit of time now before breakfast to accept your dragons. Comfortable with CRs or PAs it's all up to you!

Breakfast for me! back about 10am FRT feel free to send me PAs if you're in no hurry and I'll do backlog then!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
Hello raffle goers! I've returned once more and gotten my first PAs! these are great! I miss chatting with you all though, so Happy Times to you if you're using PAs xD
Hello raffle goers! I've returned once more and gotten my first PAs! these are great! I miss chatting with you all though, so Happy Times to you if you're using PAs xD
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
Getting lonely over here if anyone has some dragons for tickets (and treasure or gems!) these sweet sweet prizes. I've got another half an hour to serve you with these other lovely acolights! Then I'm sure the others will happily take care of you!
Getting lonely over here if anyone has some dragons for tickets (and treasure or gems!) these sweet sweet prizes. I've got another half an hour to serve you with these other lovely acolights! Then I'm sure the others will happily take care of you!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64