Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@DanceswithPlants Hi, i got the windsinger worshiper today , so you can take my name away from the list of the windsinger worshiper , just put me in the vista list is ok ,thanks a lot :)
and sorry if there are inconvenience caused...
@DanceswithPlants Hi, i got the windsinger worshiper today , so you can take my name away from the list of the windsinger worshiper , just put me in the vista list is ok ,thanks a lot :)
and sorry if there are inconvenience caused...
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@Siritys
I have switched you to the other list :)
@Siritys
I have switched you to the other list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@CrownDeceiver
It's no inconvenience :) I've marked you off the chest list
@CrownDeceiver
It's no inconvenience :) I've marked you off the chest list
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants You can take me off the Autumn Galestorm list, I just got it in coli c:
@DanceswithPlants You can take me off the Autumn Galestorm list, I just got it in coli c:
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
I have removed you from the list
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

You can take me off the list, I got a lot of scrolls from the coli. Thank you for being willing to do this.
@DanceswithPlants

You can take me off the list, I got a lot of scrolls from the coli. Thank you for being willing to do this.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax
@Birdsofwax
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Hi there~! Just wanted to say that I managed to get both the Vista and the Wind Polished Golem Skin today (lucky dig got me the last item I needed and the last scroll I needed XD), so you can take me off the list. Thanks again for this amazing giveaway~!
@DanceswithPlants Hi there~! Just wanted to say that I managed to get both the Vista and the Wind Polished Golem Skin today (lucky dig got me the last item I needed and the last scroll I needed XD), so you can take me off the list. Thanks again for this amazing giveaway~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse
I have removed you from the lists :)
@ClockworkEclipse
I have removed you from the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
The Mistral Jamboree has come to an end, and thanks to my donors and volunteers we were able to get out 17 items! Unfortunately it seemed RNG wasn't on our side this time around, so lets hope for better chest and currency drop rates next month!

I hope to see you all again soon, hopefully with more volunteers since summer is fast approaching! I hope you all had a wonderful April Fools yesterday!

@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Catwyrm @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave
The Mistral Jamboree has come to an end, and thanks to my donors and volunteers we were able to get out 17 items! Unfortunately it seemed RNG wasn't on our side this time around, so lets hope for better chest and currency drop rates next month!

I hope to see you all again soon, hopefully with more volunteers since summer is fast approaching! I hope you all had a wonderful April Fools yesterday!

@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Catwyrm @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11