Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Wildclaw Scroll RAF [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Whoo! That was a while, but it's probably going to be worth the wait! I always love finding out raffle results X3
Whoo! That was a while, but it's probably going to be worth the wait! I always love finding out raffle results X3
EST (FR +3) // INFP
[center][size=6][b][u]The time has come... for a winner to be drawn![/b][/u][/size] Out of 300 tickets, the RNG has decided that the lucky number is..... [size=5][b][img]http://i.imgur.com/lkhL0fc.png[/img] Congratulations @RainbowRay !![/size][/b] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] @RainbowRay Please send me a quick ping or PM to claim your wildclaw scroll. Since it has been a long raffle, you will have up to 5 days to do so, after which a new winner will be chosen. :D ----- [center][size=6][b][u]As for the mini-raffle for the nocturne scroll...[/b][/u][/size] Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who participated. Thanks to all the bumps, referrals, banners, and signatures, word spread of the raffle much quicker and we were able to conclude things rather smoothly! <3 <3 Many thanks!! And the winner, out of a total of 992 tickets, is the lucky.... [size=5][b][img]http://i.imgur.com/7YAMLsB.png[/img] Congratulations @Agareia !![/b][/size] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] @Agareia Similarly, you have up to 5 days to claim your scroll, either a ping or a PM is fine. Congrats! ----- [size=6][b]And that concludes it! Thank you to everyone that has joined, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope to see you around! <3 Again, here is the self-editing pinglist for future raffles: [/size][size=5][color=darkred]>> [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTJY0OwsXNcB_qsQvSRUiU6YOCo9LYk9dk9lyysqekQ/edit#gid=0][color=darkred][u]PINGLIST FOR FUTURE RAFFLES[/url] <<[/size] ----- [size=2]@Agareia @Amut @AnacronicCobra @Anda @AnimeLover9631 @Apothecaria @Avalaron @Ayxno @BeardedDragon123 @Cealygosa @CephaloCoop @Cerf @Charbee @CirceR @cmf25 @CoffeeClaws @Cupa @DemonKid @Derpothegreat @DrakeFrost @DreamSlayer @EmergencyRoom @Fabro @FoolishRay @Forestglade @GarnetRose @GiantPandroid @gladiatorAviator @Ixia @JaggedRose @Kiryn @KiteM @Kurokosworth @L1BR4 @Leafeaon @Lirim @LostCircuit @LunaWard @Lyka @MadameDuMal @malatruse @MeowsicDragoness @Niklia @NocturnistheDark @Opal99 @Orgetzu @pandaemonical @Pawbeast @Pengy @Phaedra @Preach @PrinceOfPandas @PtolemyII @queenmedusozoa @RainbowRay @Raptora @Reiyn @Saern @Selenology @Semirhage @SimFeetUnder @skimskittaa @SkyyeofEmber @SmallScarecrow @Strauss @Suncrow @Tamazusa @TheCheshireSpy @Tox @Urisk @Vauvenal @Vertalen @Waterwave @xarellax @xxace @Yagine @ziegzeig
The time has come...
for a winner to be drawn!

Out of 300 tickets, the RNG has decided that the lucky number is.....

lkhL0fc.png

Congratulations @RainbowRay !!

Breed Change: Wildclaw

@RainbowRay Please send me a quick ping or PM to claim your wildclaw scroll. Since it has been a long raffle, you will have up to 5 days to do so, after which a new winner will be chosen. :D

As for the mini-raffle for the nocturne scroll...

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who participated. Thanks to all the bumps, referrals, banners, and signatures, word spread of the raffle much quicker and we were able to conclude things rather smoothly! <3 <3 Many thanks!!

And the winner, out of a total of 992 tickets, is the lucky....

7YAMLsB.png

Congratulations @Agareia !!

Breed Change: Nocturne

@Agareia Similarly, you have up to 5 days to claim your scroll, either a ping or a PM is fine. Congrats!

And that concludes it!

Thank you to everyone that has joined, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope to see you around! <3

Again, here is the self-editing pinglist for future raffles:

>> PINGLIST FOR FUTURE RAFFLES <<

@Agareia @Amut @AnacronicCobra @Anda @AnimeLover9631 @Apothecaria @Avalaron @Ayxno @BeardedDragon123 @Cealygosa @CephaloCoop @Cerf @Charbee @CirceR @cmf25 @CoffeeClaws @Cupa @DemonKid @Derpothegreat @DrakeFrost @DreamSlayer @EmergencyRoom @Fabro @FoolishRay @Forestglade @GarnetRose @GiantPandroid @gladiatorAviator @Ixia @JaggedRose @Kiryn @KiteM @Kurokosworth @L1BR4 @Leafeaon @Lirim @LostCircuit @LunaWard @Lyka @MadameDuMal @malatruse @MeowsicDragoness @Niklia @NocturnistheDark @Opal99 @Orgetzu @pandaemonical @Pawbeast @Pengy @Phaedra @Preach @PrinceOfPandas @PtolemyII @queenmedusozoa @RainbowRay @Raptora @Reiyn @Saern @Selenology @Semirhage @SimFeetUnder @skimskittaa @SkyyeofEmber @SmallScarecrow @Strauss @Suncrow @Tamazusa @TheCheshireSpy @Tox @Urisk @Vauvenal @Vertalen @Waterwave @xarellax @xxace @Yagine @ziegzeig
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99 even if i didn't win i wanna thank you for the chance. i rlly needed the windclaw scroll, so seeing this raffle rlly made my day...i mean sure i didn't win. but i only got one ticket just to give it a go. i didn't expect to win, i mean heck who wouldn't enjoy it...but tbh i'd feel bad if i did win. i mean one ticket. some people bought the max! that'd make me feel oddly like i cheated people!! so yeah, summery. you rock for making this, and i added myself to the pinglist :3 i'd love to be pinged for anything else you make. unless its something i dont want XD but hey, wont know till i read.
@luckygrace99 even if i didn't win i wanna thank you for the chance. i rlly needed the windclaw scroll, so seeing this raffle rlly made my day...i mean sure i didn't win. but i only got one ticket just to give it a go. i didn't expect to win, i mean heck who wouldn't enjoy it...but tbh i'd feel bad if i did win. i mean one ticket. some people bought the max! that'd make me feel oddly like i cheated people!! so yeah, summery. you rock for making this, and i added myself to the pinglist :3 i'd love to be pinged for anything else you make. unless its something i dont want XD but hey, wont know till i read.
TBD
Thank you for hosting this raffle and congratulations to everyone who won!
Thank you for hosting this raffle and congratulations to everyone who won!
quill.png
@DemonKid You're very welcome, and I'm glad you liked the raffle! I look forward to seeing you in any future ones too :D

@queenmedusozoa You're very welcome, and thank you so much for participating! <3
@DemonKid You're very welcome, and I'm glad you liked the raffle! I look forward to seeing you in any future ones too :D

@queenmedusozoa You're very welcome, and thank you so much for participating! <3
Thank you so much for hosting this! :)

Congrats to @RainbowRay and @Agareia! ^^
Thank you so much for hosting this! :)

Congrats to @RainbowRay and @Agareia! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Hi can you add me to that pinglist for future raffles? Im on my phone and idk how to edit a spreadsheet from here @luckygrace99
Hi can you add me to that pinglist for future raffles? Im on my phone and idk how to edit a spreadsheet from here @luckygrace99
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 Sure thing! Added you :)
@AnimeLover9631 Sure thing! Added you :)
@luckygrace99
Oh my gosh, no way!! :D Thank you so much! I can't believe I actually won it omg.
@luckygrace99
Oh my gosh, no way!! :D Thank you so much! I can't believe I actually won it omg.
@luckygrace99
Well, looks like my persistence in bumping this thread paid off :D I'm claiming my prize, and thank you for hosting this raffle! :)

@SkyyeofEmber
Thank you! :)

@RainbowRay
Congratulations on winning main prize! :)
@luckygrace99
Well, looks like my persistence in bumping this thread paid off :D I'm claiming my prize, and thank you for hosting this raffle! :)

@SkyyeofEmber
Thank you! :)

@RainbowRay
Congratulations on winning main prize! :)
0WSK2we.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91