Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] The Insectarium OOF Boarding!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@GrecianZephyrus I have now gone through the entire spreadsheet to update all the entries so I think everything is now accurate! :) We've exalted a lot of dragons today so it's understandable a few slipped through the cracks in terms of updating their status ^^; Please feel free to double-check and let me know if you see anything else that needs to be updated that I may have missed!
@GrecianZephyrus I have now gone through the entire spreadsheet to update all the entries so I think everything is now accurate! :) We've exalted a lot of dragons today so it's understandable a few slipped through the cracks in terms of updating their status ^^; Please feel free to double-check and let me know if you see anything else that needs to be updated that I may have missed!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@luckygrace99
may i send you 6 perma dragons for some extra tickets?
@luckygrace99
may i send you 6 perma dragons for some extra tickets?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi Sure, send away! :)
@Hinumi Sure, send away! :)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR BOARDERS FOR SUPPORTING FIRE FLIGHT!

The OOF Raffle will begin drawing later this afternoon, and all of your tickets earned here are part of the final tally.

For all of the Embers who participated in the boarding, please make sure all your dragons have been returned to you! There are some dragons still being held by boarders, and they should be returned to your lairs ASAP!

For the Boarders who are still holding Fire Flight dragons, please make sure you have set up return CRs for all remaining dragons! If return CRs have not been created, you should do so ASAP!

A MASSIVE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS THANK YOU AGAIN!

@AbstractAlgebra @AkaFever @Ambrose @ancelstierre @Azaylium @Baklava @BrightShine @ButINEEDThatArm @Cedric @chatoyant @CorvusIgnis @cosmoknight @Deessel @Delcat @Desnik @DirkJake @Eulerian @FrostWynd @Gheron @GrecianZephyrus @hatsunemiku @HighFives @Hkomygf @Hyululu @IceVolcanoe @Idari @Inahetalian @insufferablecrab @intergerlactic @irithyll @Ivyfang @jbapple @jetfeather @Jirazeil @Journey @katemarsh @Katsha @Kedreeva @Knightess @Koolasuchus @Krocodalie @kurukkhu @Lainer @letmeship @likeshine @Lonin @luckygrace99 @Lykanth @Messalina @MightyVildaTilda @Mirna @mistbourne @Mossling @Mudguts @Mue @NuclearWaffles @Pallida @PBJellyfish @PlushiePalooza @Poi @pushpin @Rashakiro @Ratiasu @Redsparrow @Rizuki @ruggafluff @Rythen @Schefflera @Selah @SilkWoods @Snastle @Solaritude @Spewpa @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Sukio @TheJadeSiren @ThisOneIsBlue @Thoracosaurus @TreeIsMetaphor @TroubleinSevens @Varthia @whereisbarton @Yay

@99redragons @Aearonlinn @agateflame @alagasianflame @BallpointHawk @Banjo @Broderick @CaddaWren @CanisLupus03 @cooldude19967 @Culex @eiz @fallenarrow @Firedawn @HaNaga @hapro @Hinumi @Isti @Jazzybot @LilyAviarn @LucarioLand @Muszka @ogre99 @Okapi @Oriel @protowilson @pumpkinskull @Razii @Seiiki @Shankara @SparkyFlames @Strudel @survivalist @Talador @Tinytalkingtina @Toridest @Vefantur @WindChimes @Wolfiso
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR BOARDERS FOR SUPPORTING FIRE FLIGHT!

The OOF Raffle will begin drawing later this afternoon, and all of your tickets earned here are part of the final tally.

For all of the Embers who participated in the boarding, please make sure all your dragons have been returned to you! There are some dragons still being held by boarders, and they should be returned to your lairs ASAP!

For the Boarders who are still holding Fire Flight dragons, please make sure you have set up return CRs for all remaining dragons! If return CRs have not been created, you should do so ASAP!

A MASSIVE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS THANK YOU AGAIN!

@AbstractAlgebra @AkaFever @Ambrose @ancelstierre @Azaylium @Baklava @BrightShine @ButINEEDThatArm @Cedric @chatoyant @CorvusIgnis @cosmoknight @Deessel @Delcat @Desnik @DirkJake @Eulerian @FrostWynd @Gheron @GrecianZephyrus @hatsunemiku @HighFives @Hkomygf @Hyululu @IceVolcanoe @Idari @Inahetalian @insufferablecrab @intergerlactic @irithyll @Ivyfang @jbapple @jetfeather @Jirazeil @Journey @katemarsh @Katsha @Kedreeva @Knightess @Koolasuchus @Krocodalie @kurukkhu @Lainer @letmeship @likeshine @Lonin @luckygrace99 @Lykanth @Messalina @MightyVildaTilda @Mirna @mistbourne @Mossling @Mudguts @Mue @NuclearWaffles @Pallida @PBJellyfish @PlushiePalooza @Poi @pushpin @Rashakiro @Ratiasu @Redsparrow @Rizuki @ruggafluff @Rythen @Schefflera @Selah @SilkWoods @Snastle @Solaritude @Spewpa @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Sukio @TheJadeSiren @ThisOneIsBlue @Thoracosaurus @TreeIsMetaphor @TroubleinSevens @Varthia @whereisbarton @Yay

@99redragons @Aearonlinn @agateflame @alagasianflame @BallpointHawk @Banjo @Broderick @CaddaWren @CanisLupus03 @cooldude19967 @Culex @eiz @fallenarrow @Firedawn @HaNaga @hapro @Hinumi @Isti @Jazzybot @LilyAviarn @LucarioLand @Muszka @ogre99 @Okapi @Oriel @protowilson @pumpkinskull @Razii @Seiiki @Shankara @SparkyFlames @Strudel @survivalist @Talador @Tinytalkingtina @Toridest @Vefantur @WindChimes @Wolfiso
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess SAVE THE BOARDER COUNT RESULTS! I have a bet to win :D.
@Duchess SAVE THE BOARDER COUNT RESULTS! I have a bet to win :D.
jazzy.pngunknown.png
@Duchess
I am willing to board dragons for free, next Dom battle, send me a ping
#FireFlightOP
@Duchess
I am willing to board dragons for free, next Dom battle, send me a ping
#FireFlightOP
18.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13