Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] The Insectarium OOF Boarding!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!!!

Boarders: Make sure you have all the return CR's set up & ready to go! Most of the fodder you're storing will vacate today, but for those of you boarding permas, they may return to their home lairs later in the week. There will also still be some additional requests for short-term boarding this week! Please keep that in mind, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BOARDING FOR US!

Embers: Please remember to go through the spreadsheet and mark all your retrieved fodder as 'Returned'! We don't want any dragon left behind! :)

Finally, for those of you who boarded for us, remember that for every 25 levels you donate in our OOF Dom Raffle, you can pick up another firefly flight badge of your choice! Donate 250 levels and you can get the Fire badge as well! COLLECT THEM ALL!

@Jirazeil @whereisbarton @Ivyfang @Lainer @Spewpa @Deessel @irithyll @Redsparrow @Knightess @Lykanth @insufferablecrab @Eulerian @Ambrose @Messalina @Desnik @Inahetalian @Rythen @Ratiasu @Baklava @letmeship @Silkwoods @BrightShine @Mue @NuclearWaffles @likeshine @Starrlight @Gheron @cosmoknight @Pallida @intergalactic @Poi @hatsunemiku @katemarsh @Mirna @Delcat @ancelstierre @chatoyant @HighFives @ruggafluff @AbstractAlgebra @Hkomygf @Krocodalie @Cedric @kurukkhu @TheJadeSiren @ButINEEDThatArm @AkaFever @Selah @TreeIsMetaphor @Azaylium @MightyVildaTilda @Idari @Journey @ThisOneIsBlue @Mudguts @Varthia @DirkJake @Snastle @pushpin @Rizuki @jetfeather @mistbourne @IceVolcanoe @Kedreeva @PlushiePalooza @Katsha @Sukio @Mossling @Koolasuchus @GrecianZephyrus @Yay @Lonin @Rashakiro @jbapple @FrostWynd @StarlitFire @CorvusIgnis @Thoracosaurus @Solaritude @Schefflera @TroubleinSevens @luckygrace99

@99redragons @Aearonlinn @agateflame @alagasianflame @BallpointHawk @Banjo @Broderick @CaddaWren @CanisLupus03 @cooldude19967 @Culex @eiz @fallenarrow @Firedawn @HaNaga @hapro @Hinumi @Isti @Jazzybot @LilyAviarn @LucarioLand @Muszka @ogre99 @Okapi @Oriel @protowilson @pumpkinskull @Razii @Seiiki @Shankara @SparkyFlames @Strudel @survivalist @Talador @Tinytalkingtina @Toridest @Vefantur @WindChimes @Wolfiso
THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!!!

Boarders: Make sure you have all the return CR's set up & ready to go! Most of the fodder you're storing will vacate today, but for those of you boarding permas, they may return to their home lairs later in the week. There will also still be some additional requests for short-term boarding this week! Please keep that in mind, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BOARDING FOR US!

Embers: Please remember to go through the spreadsheet and mark all your retrieved fodder as 'Returned'! We don't want any dragon left behind! :)

Finally, for those of you who boarded for us, remember that for every 25 levels you donate in our OOF Dom Raffle, you can pick up another firefly flight badge of your choice! Donate 250 levels and you can get the Fire badge as well! COLLECT THEM ALL!

@Jirazeil @whereisbarton @Ivyfang @Lainer @Spewpa @Deessel @irithyll @Redsparrow @Knightess @Lykanth @insufferablecrab @Eulerian @Ambrose @Messalina @Desnik @Inahetalian @Rythen @Ratiasu @Baklava @letmeship @Silkwoods @BrightShine @Mue @NuclearWaffles @likeshine @Starrlight @Gheron @cosmoknight @Pallida @intergalactic @Poi @hatsunemiku @katemarsh @Mirna @Delcat @ancelstierre @chatoyant @HighFives @ruggafluff @AbstractAlgebra @Hkomygf @Krocodalie @Cedric @kurukkhu @TheJadeSiren @ButINEEDThatArm @AkaFever @Selah @TreeIsMetaphor @Azaylium @MightyVildaTilda @Idari @Journey @ThisOneIsBlue @Mudguts @Varthia @DirkJake @Snastle @pushpin @Rizuki @jetfeather @mistbourne @IceVolcanoe @Kedreeva @PlushiePalooza @Katsha @Sukio @Mossling @Koolasuchus @GrecianZephyrus @Yay @Lonin @Rashakiro @jbapple @FrostWynd @StarlitFire @CorvusIgnis @Thoracosaurus @Solaritude @Schefflera @TroubleinSevens @luckygrace99

@99redragons @Aearonlinn @agateflame @alagasianflame @BallpointHawk @Banjo @Broderick @CaddaWren @CanisLupus03 @cooldude19967 @Culex @eiz @fallenarrow @Firedawn @HaNaga @hapro @Hinumi @Isti @Jazzybot @LilyAviarn @LucarioLand @Muszka @ogre99 @Okapi @Oriel @protowilson @pumpkinskull @Razii @Seiiki @Shankara @SparkyFlames @Strudel @survivalist @Talador @Tinytalkingtina @Toridest @Vefantur @WindChimes @Wolfiso
6Jj8Ipi.png

I see the last of my boarders have gone back home. Good luck Fire Flight!

I see the last of my boarders have gone back home. Good luck Fire Flight!
*waves teeny orange flag* Go Fire! ^_^
*waves teeny orange flag* Go Fire! ^_^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
My dragons have been returned and I've marked them off on the spreadsheet. Thank you so much to all the boarders!
My dragons have been returned and I've marked them off on the spreadsheet. Thank you so much to all the boarders!
7fX0lFk.png
Our pleasure! Good luck this week!
Our pleasure! Good luck this week!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Seiiki

These two dragons are marked as "Accepted" when they really are "Returned" (Lines 412 and 413 on the spreadsheet).

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30720184
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30720185
@Seiiki

These two dragons are marked as "Accepted" when they really are "Returned" (Lines 412 and 413 on the spreadsheet).

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30720184
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30720185
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight The spreadsheet has been updated! :)
@Starrlight The spreadsheet has been updated! :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess

Alright, thank you ^^
@Duchess

Alright, thank you ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight Oh no! Sorry about that! Too many dragons... Glad it was resolved! :)
@Starrlight Oh no! Sorry about that! Too many dragons... Glad it was resolved! :)
nq8gbsp.pngF78Shgw.pngwYuMWUJ.png30c78ab7aa.gif
@Duchess

Hey there! I did the boarding, and I had a few dragons that I returned and seemed to have been exalted, but were never marked as "returned". Rows 1865 to 1878 have been returned (I can take screenshots of the CR receipts if need be to help out!) and were exalted.
@Duchess

Hey there! I did the boarding, and I had a few dragons that I returned and seemed to have been exalted, but were never marked as "returned". Rows 1865 to 1878 have been returned (I can take screenshots of the CR receipts if need be to help out!) and were exalted.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery