Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I need eternal snows!
I need eternal snows!
Darkness, Air, Water, And Sky will come together and shake the forest to its roots.
FR Time +2
iAiI6jU.png
@DanceswithPlants May I please be added to the pinglist for the vista and Snowfall Robe?
@DanceswithPlants May I please be added to the pinglist for the vista and Snowfall Robe?
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@DanceswithPlants
May I be added to the pinglist for the robe and Frostbitten Fugitive Chest, please?
@DanceswithPlants
May I be added to the pinglist for the robe and Frostbitten Fugitive Chest, please?
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
hatchery under construction!
coli long drop challenge
@DancesWithPlants can I be put down for the vista and the frostbitten fugitive chest?
@DancesWithPlants can I be put down for the vista and the frostbitten fugitive chest?
@DanceswithPlants
May I be put down for the Vista and Runic Roamer Chest? Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants
May I be put down for the Vista and Runic Roamer Chest? Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants!

May I request to be on the list for the vista and the Frostbitten Fugitive chest, if possible?
DanceswithPlants, thank you for remembering us each festival and sharing so much time, hard work, and joy with us. We appreciate you, your donors, and your grinders so much!

Thank you! Cheers! Saskia
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants!

May I request to be on the list for the vista and the Frostbitten Fugitive chest, if possible?
DanceswithPlants, thank you for remembering us each festival and sharing so much time, hard work, and joy with us. We appreciate you, your donors, and your grinders so much!

Thank you! Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@DanceswithPlants
May I please be added to the SnowFall Robe? And any chest please! ^^ Also, If I can also be added to a skin, I'd love to be added to Cold Hearted!
@DanceswithPlants
May I please be added to the SnowFall Robe? And any chest please! ^^ Also, If I can also be added to a skin, I'd love to be added to Cold Hearted!
balckshadow1_by_barredcarcass-dcjx9vv.png
@Danceswithplants

May I be added for the vista and the Runic Roamer Chest?

THANK YOU
@Danceswithplants

May I be added for the vista and the Runic Roamer Chest?

THANK YOU
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
@DanceswithPlants Could I be added onto the list for Cold Hearted, please? Thanks so much :D
@DanceswithPlants Could I be added onto the list for Cold Hearted, please? Thanks so much :D
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@DanceswithPlants
Goblin and roamer chest please?
@DanceswithPlants
Goblin and roamer chest please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11