Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Arcane BotB Raffle~drawing begun
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87
Online and ready to accept dragons! Doing both treasure and gems!
Online and ready to accept dragons! Doing both treasure and gems!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Hexephra 7 lvl 5s for you!
@Hexephra 7 lvl 5s for you!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Pennifeather Awesome, thanks!
@Pennifeather Awesome, thanks!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@MuteBlackSheep

Hello! If nobody has already answered your question yet then, yes! You do get the option of getting either just tickets or treasure/gems with an increase rate, when sending in dragons.

If you'd like only treasure we have the option of Fast Lane which has it's own posted rate for each level, lvl 8 gives out 14,001t/16g for Fast Lane instead of the raffle payout of 13,000t/15g, as of current. Fast Lane often get priority depending on attendant/situation due to the fact that ticket recording isn't needed. We can get the dragons and then immediately exalt.

We have the option for getting only tickets by sending in One-Way CR's for tripe tickets (x3 as of now) for no payout. (A lvl 8 sent for raffle gives a payout of 13000t and 15 tickets, for One-Way you get no treasure and 45 tickets).

-
I'm sorry if this was a bit confusing and long. I hope you gotten your answers! If not I'm sure someone else can explain if needed. Anyways, thank you very much! I hope you a have great day/night/time! Good luck! :D
@MuteBlackSheep

Hello! If nobody has already answered your question yet then, yes! You do get the option of getting either just tickets or treasure/gems with an increase rate, when sending in dragons.

If you'd like only treasure we have the option of Fast Lane which has it's own posted rate for each level, lvl 8 gives out 14,001t/16g for Fast Lane instead of the raffle payout of 13,000t/15g, as of current. Fast Lane often get priority depending on attendant/situation due to the fact that ticket recording isn't needed. We can get the dragons and then immediately exalt.

We have the option for getting only tickets by sending in One-Way CR's for tripe tickets (x3 as of now) for no payout. (A lvl 8 sent for raffle gives a payout of 13000t and 15 tickets, for One-Way you get no treasure and 45 tickets).

-
I'm sorry if this was a bit confusing and long. I hope you gotten your answers! If not I'm sure someone else can explain if needed. Anyways, thank you very much! I hope you a have great day/night/time! Good luck! :D
@Jazzyleia
I'll be sending you 3 lvl 8s and 17 lvl 7s for treasure with raffle lane. All of them are no bonuses :)
@Jazzyleia
I'll be sending you 3 lvl 8s and 17 lvl 7s for treasure with raffle lane. All of them are no bonuses :)
nJqHlXo.png § Hoard Thread
§ Quest Thread
§ To 25
§ Wishlist
@Lupinus
Great! I'll get ready for them!
@Lupinus
Great! I'll get ready for them!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@Jazzyleia I'll be sending over 15 level 7 bonus snappers for treasure + tickets, would you like math done per CR or all in one batch in the last CR?
@Jazzyleia I'll be sending over 15 level 7 bonus snappers for treasure + tickets, would you like math done per CR or all in one batch in the last CR?
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
@ewoman
For each CR would be great!
@ewoman
For each CR would be great!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@chasegirl

Incoming CR!
@chasegirl

Incoming CR!
TOj4AXI.png deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills
for all the wrong reasons -

- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
I'm Online and ready to accept dragons. I've got treasure and gems.
No need to ping :)
I'm Online and ready to accept dragons. I've got treasure and gems.
No need to ping :)

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87