Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Arcane BotB Raffle~drawing begun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@seamadeland

Thank you for letting me know! Will contact the speadsheet owner now.

At the moment, nothing would be in it now til the end of the day. It's the master spreadsheet we will use to reduce lag on the main sheet.
@seamadeland

Thank you for letting me know! Will contact the speadsheet owner now.

At the moment, nothing would be in it now til the end of the day. It's the master spreadsheet we will use to reduce lag on the main sheet.
c33OBRd.png
@emmahaa so there's no way to view our ticket totals in realtime? only at the end of each day?
@emmahaa so there's no way to view our ticket totals in realtime? only at the end of each day?
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@seamadeland

We have people working on the problem with our ticket numbers, once that's solved I believe they will construct a stats page for the raffle. Thank you for being so patient with us and sorry for the inconvenience we've caused.
@seamadeland

We have people working on the problem with our ticket numbers, once that's solved I believe they will construct a stats page for the raffle. Thank you for being so patient with us and sorry for the inconvenience we've caused.
c33OBRd.png
bless those yoi references
bless those yoi references
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@emmahaa NO STRESS FRIENDO! I was just curious!

The raffle looks amazing ~ i will continue to send in appropriately and yes bless those yoi references
@emmahaa NO STRESS FRIENDO! I was just curious!

The raffle looks amazing ~ i will continue to send in appropriately and yes bless those yoi references
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@seamadeland ;o; Honestly, I'm glad you asked and we have [i]many[/i] yoi fans in Arcane dom [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1b57b40e82a39d9613af56104fcdf8c/tumblr_inline_mgr610Yi1u1qcqwuv.gif[/img]
@seamadeland

;o; Honestly, I'm glad you asked and we have many yoi fans in Arcane dom

tumblr_inline_mgr610Yi1u1qcqwuv.gif
c33OBRd.png
Ahhh I was wondering if someone could explain what:
6. Dragons sent in as One-Way Crossroads without math attached will earn triple (X3) tickets and no pay out.
actually means?

I'm not quite sure what the 'without math' means
Ahhh I was wondering if someone could explain what:
6. Dragons sent in as One-Way Crossroads without math attached will earn triple (X3) tickets and no pay out.
actually means?

I'm not quite sure what the 'without math' means
@MidnightTiger, three incoming.
@MidnightTiger, three incoming.
HEveOVO.png
[center]With all those YOI references, I'm just gonna... sneak this here before snoozing off. ;p [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6df999e58bbc5a63d6803ab63cc01a96/tumblr_oh845cz2pn1vgp5roo1_500.gif[/img] [s]I will return with fodder during the week, friends. ♥[/s][/center]
With all those YOI references, I'm just gonna... sneak this here before snoozing off. ;p

tumblr_oh845cz2pn1vgp5roo1_500.gif

I will return with fodder during the week, friends. ♥
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@DreamedReality

I'm sure someone else can explain better but

The 'without math' part is a courtesy add-on, it's not needed in that sentence at all, I think. It does make it a bit confusing though. Attendants normally ask for math so we can copy-and-paste the amount of treasure we need to give you back. It's faster and easier for us.

When you send an attendant a One-Way CR's it means that you don't want treasure for your dragons and in exchange you get X multiplier of tickets per it's level. So in our case a single lvl 7 dragon pays out 11500t in our raffle lane and you get 13 tickets for it, lvl 7 with One-Way CR pays out no treasure and you get 39 tickets.
@DreamedReality

I'm sure someone else can explain better but

The 'without math' part is a courtesy add-on, it's not needed in that sentence at all, I think. It does make it a bit confusing though. Attendants normally ask for math so we can copy-and-paste the amount of treasure we need to give you back. It's faster and easier for us.

When you send an attendant a One-Way CR's it means that you don't want treasure for your dragons and in exchange you get X multiplier of tickets per it's level. So in our case a single lvl 7 dragon pays out 11500t in our raffle lane and you get 13 tickets for it, lvl 7 with One-Way CR pays out no treasure and you get 39 tickets.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87