Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 10 FREE DRAGONS - Most rtb
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@DhampirVex Sent! ^^

@Ryanna Nuu. All hatchlings become adults on...Uh. either day 5 or 6, leaning toward six. Breeding cool downs are different though! The plentifuls (bottom tier, fae/guardian/mirror/tundra) have a fifteen day wait between being ready to breed. Each higher tier adds another five days, with coatl and wildclaws taking longest at 35 days. I'm always happy to answer questions, but you'll wanna bookmark this. It's perfect for figuring out how you want to pair your dragons http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487
@DhampirVex Sent! ^^

@Ryanna Nuu. All hatchlings become adults on...Uh. either day 5 or 6, leaning toward six. Breeding cool downs are different though! The plentifuls (bottom tier, fae/guardian/mirror/tundra) have a fifteen day wait between being ready to breed. Each higher tier adds another five days, with coatl and wildclaws taking longest at 35 days. I'm always happy to answer questions, but you'll wanna bookmark this. It's perfect for figuring out how you want to pair your dragons http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@Tiand

Merci!
@Tiand

Merci!
tumblr_oltfgbHUes1udym9do1_r4_250.pngtumblr_oltfgbHUes1udym9do3_r5_250.pngtumblr_oltfgbHUes1udym9do2_r3_250.png
@Tiand
Oh so sometimes it's 5 or 6 days? Damien was 5 days yesterday, today he's 6 and all grown up. Yay! Yeh I noticed that the breeding cool downs are long-ish. ;-;

I like how the Coatl look, I hope to get one soon unless I already have one and it's just not grown up, LOL er checking lair. And Wildclaws are awesome! They remind me of raptors.

Thanks! I'll bookmark it! And ew the snappers are ugly fat. e.e
@Tiand
Oh so sometimes it's 5 or 6 days? Damien was 5 days yesterday, today he's 6 and all grown up. Yay! Yeh I noticed that the breeding cool downs are long-ish. ;-;

I like how the Coatl look, I hope to get one soon unless I already have one and it's just not grown up, LOL er checking lair. And Wildclaws are awesome! They remind me of raptors.

Thanks! I'll bookmark it! And ew the snappers are ugly fat. e.e
@Tiand
Could I possibly have Kaden?
@Tiand
Could I possibly have Kaden?
@xXJesterXx Absolutely! All sent~
@xXJesterXx Absolutely! All sent~
@Tiand I'd absolutely love to have Tia! He's so cute ahhh
@Tiand I'd absolutely love to have Tia! He's so cute ahhh
@Byunnie On his way! ^///^
@Byunnie On his way! ^///^
If Echo is still available I would love him! @Tiand
If Echo is still available I would love him! @Tiand
Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Free dragons at this link! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2950833
@MissWonderland All yours~
@MissWonderland All yours~
@Tiand
Can I please have Corrigan?
@Tiand
Can I please have Corrigan?
0gldo0m.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31