Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Daily Christma-Coatl Art Raffle!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? Maybe 35K-40K
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? YES
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? Maybe 35K-40K
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? YES
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Bomp!
Bomp!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
1. How much would you be willing to pay for a coatl portrait like these? I would say you could get away with making money by charging only $2-$5 depending on accessories and other things. They're very cute and wonderful, so I don't think you'll have any problems selling them for a little higher than that, either.
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? Absolutely.

I also put the banner in my signature today, and will be sending 6 gems shortly to buy 6 more tickets.
1. How much would you be willing to pay for a coatl portrait like these? I would say you could get away with making money by charging only $2-$5 depending on accessories and other things. They're very cute and wonderful, so I don't think you'll have any problems selling them for a little higher than that, either.
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? Absolutely.

I also put the banner in my signature today, and will be sending 6 gems shortly to buy 6 more tickets.
@NixKnacks

Gotcha, thanks!
It makes me happy to see people thinking my work is worth a good bit... help me buy some pringles at 7-11 ;D
@NixKnacks

Gotcha, thanks!
It makes me happy to see people thinking my work is worth a good bit... help me buy some pringles at 7-11 ;D
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these?
35k treasure, $10 CAD (about $8 USD I think?), Or 50 gems? I'm pretty new so these might be off by a bit ^^;
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens?
Yes, please!

I'll send you a CR. I plan on putting the banner up once I'm off mobile ^^
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these?
35k treasure, $10 CAD (about $8 USD I think?), Or 50 gems? I'm pretty new so these might be off by a bit ^^;
Yes, please!

I'll send you a CR. I plan on putting the banner up once I'm off mobile ^^
@Lemonsinasoup 1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? Around 85kt or 80g. If I can ever save up that much money. XD 2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? Yeah, that'd be awesome! If I win, I'd like a portrait of Skye: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26352915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263530/26352915_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lemonsinasoup
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? Around 85kt or 80g. If I can ever save up that much money. XD
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? Yeah, that'd be awesome!
If I win, I'd like a portrait of Skye:

26352915_350.png
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Lemonsinasoup

Treasure - Maybe around 30000 - 50000, that's not considering what's difficult for you though.
Gems - My gem ration is 1g - 1000t, so 30-50g?
Real Cash - Smol Teen does cannot use paypal, smol teen is sad, smol teen would be incapable when it comes to real cash

Oh yes please, these are adorable.

There's your banner down in my siggy, I'm gonna add it to my bio because these are absolutely the cutest.

Bannerlog: 11
Dec, 14, 2016
Dec. 15, 16
Dec. 16, 16
Dec. 17, 16
Dec. 18, 16
Dec. 19, 16
Dec. 20, 16
Dec. 21, 16
Dec. 22, 16
Dec. 23, 16
Dec. 24, 16
Dec. 25, 16 - Happy holidays!

Edit: Will be logging days with Banner in siggy.
@Lemonsinasoup

Treasure - Maybe around 30000 - 50000, that's not considering what's difficult for you though.
Gems - My gem ration is 1g - 1000t, so 30-50g?
Real Cash - Smol Teen does cannot use paypal, smol teen is sad, smol teen would be incapable when it comes to real cash

Oh yes please, these are adorable.

There's your banner down in my siggy, I'm gonna add it to my bio because these are absolutely the cutest.

Bannerlog: 11
Dec, 14, 2016
Dec. 15, 16
Dec. 16, 16
Dec. 17, 16
Dec. 18, 16
Dec. 19, 16
Dec. 20, 16
Dec. 21, 16
Dec. 22, 16
Dec. 23, 16
Dec. 24, 16
Dec. 25, 16 - Happy holidays!

Edit: Will be logging days with Banner in siggy.
Looking for help with a creative project. Please fill out this form if you have the time.
LINK
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png
Got y'all!! ^W^ Thank you guys!

3 hours til the next ticket drawing!!
Got y'all!! ^W^ Thank you guys!

3 hours til the next ticket drawing!!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
bump!
bump!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup

Oooh, I would like to join in! And if it's closed already I would be interested in buying one ^w^
@Lemonsinasoup

Oooh, I would like to join in! And if it's closed already I would be interested in buying one ^w^
dLi3yRM.jpgdLi3p3.pngiOArI.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21