Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Daily Christma-Coatl Art Raffle!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@lemonsinasoup

1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these?

I'd say around 20k - 35k is a good price?

2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens?

YES! I'm definitely interested in getting a few of these.
@lemonsinasoup

1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these?

I'd say around 20k - 35k is a good price?

2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens?

YES! I'm definitely interested in getting a few of these.
NXwxhXo.png
Gotcha! ^w^
3 Hours remaining!
Gotcha! ^w^
3 Hours remaining!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Bump!
Bump!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Final hour~!
Final hour~!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif

END OF DAY 3!

I'mma hit the hay early bc I'm gonna take care of myself for once in my hecking life
so!!!
update tomorrow!!!

END OF DAY 3!

I'mma hit the hay early bc I'm gonna take care of myself for once in my hecking life
so!!!
update tomorrow!!!

She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Sweet! Can't wait to find out!
Sweet! Can't wait to find out!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@Lemonsinasoup
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? probably like 30kT for a plain bust and around 40-50kT for a colord and gened bust

2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens?hmmm.. maybe!

id like to enter please :) and ill be buying 5 tickets
@Lemonsinasoup
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? probably like 30kT for a plain bust and around 40-50kT for a colord and gened bust

2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens?hmmm.. maybe!

id like to enter please :) and ill be buying 5 tickets
[center] [size=1]@Willowthorn @Xalix @Kyoki @sockmonkeygerald @Ookamiotoko @Diaveborn @xandrashy @Dragonwarrior333 @Shadowangel @DragonDreamer @zaccely @BlueAlphyn885 @Livid @ponds @Hiame @Hiss @MythicalMemeLord @apprenticewriter lol hoping I'm getting these pings right [size=6] DAY 3 END & DAY 4 END (whoops!) ------- [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/iH63du4.png[/img][color=#408000] [nextcol] [color=#408000]< " Hey all! Sorry for the late update! Our studies are keeping us reeeaall busy. Really we don't even have time for this but- ehehe.. We gotta be there for y'all! So, today's winner- take it away, Custard!"[/columns][columns] [color=ff4d4d]"Sure !I'm pleased to announce today's- well, yesterday’s- winner is... [size=6] @PJade ! [/size] Congrats! You know the drill, just tell us which coatl you'd like and well get to it! Though, ah, expect a delay because we've been procrastinating on a big assignment.. winter break's next week though! Freedom! “ [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/I1qaQgh.png[/img][/columns] [columns][color=ff4d4d]“OH AND WHOOPS? WE TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THAT IT’S THE NEXT DAY? UHHH… OKAY NEXT DRAWING! Uh… uh… okay, that’s the ticket number and… multiply by number of days it’s been on their signature an’ hmm… wow- 490 total tickets… And we’ve got.. -Oh!!- heeeeey…. for ticket 119, Our allied clan! - [size=6] @Rollrobin! - [/size]I already know who you want~! “ Well, that's today's winners! We'll see you tomorrow.... or the next day..... eventually? Ehehe... b-bear with us! > [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/LUhQVKf.png[/img][/columns] --------- [center] WELCOME 2 DAY 5 NERDS ---------- [size=1] I'm sorta afraid that robin won bc ppl might think I'm lying ykno... .im not playin favs i mean they have 30 tixts so..im a truthr... a lazy, procrastinating thruthr
@Willowthorn @Xalix @Kyoki @sockmonkeygerald @Ookamiotoko @Diaveborn @xandrashy @Dragonwarrior333 @Shadowangel @DragonDreamer @zaccely @BlueAlphyn885 @Livid @ponds @Hiame @Hiss @MythicalMemeLord @apprenticewriter

lol hoping I'm getting these pings right

DAY 3 END & DAY 4 END (whoops!)

iH63du4.png < " Hey all! Sorry for the late update! Our studies are keeping us reeeaall busy. Really we don't even have time for this but- ehehe.. We gotta be there for y'all! So, today's winner- take it away, Custard!"
"Sure !I'm pleased to announce today's- well, yesterday’s- winner is... @PJade ! Congrats! You know the drill, just tell us which coatl you'd like and well get to it! Though, ah, expect a delay because we've been procrastinating on a big assignment.. winter break's next week though! Freedom! “ I1qaQgh.png
“OH AND WHOOPS? WE TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THAT IT’S THE NEXT DAY? UHHH… OKAY NEXT DRAWING!
Uh… uh… okay, that’s the ticket number and… multiply by number of days it’s been on their signature an’ hmm… wow- 490 total tickets…
And we’ve got..
-Oh!!- heeeeey…. for ticket 119, Our allied clan! - @Rollrobin! - I already know who you want~! “
Well, that's today's winners! We'll see you tomorrow.... or the next day..... eventually? Ehehe... b-bear with us! >
LUhQVKf.png

WELCOME 2 DAY 5 NERDS
I'm sorta afraid that robin won bc ppl might think I'm lying ykno... .im not playin favs i mean they have 30 tixts so..im a truthr... a lazy, procrastinating thruthr
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Woaaaah I won!

And congrats to PJade as well!
Woaaaah I won!

And congrats to PJade as well!
3175.png ROLLROBIN.
he/they | FR + 3

Water Flight
6346.png

14545.png
@Lemonsinasoup Omg I can't believe I won!! Could I have this girl please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1896141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18962/1896141_350.png[/img] [/url] Take as long as you need! C: Oh and congratulations to you too @RollRobin !
@Lemonsinasoup

Omg I can't believe I won!! Could I have this girl please?

1896141_350.png

Take as long as you need! C:

Oh and congratulations to you too @RollRobin !
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21