Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Daily Christma-Coatl Art Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Lemonsinasoup
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these?
I think 50kt as a base price and 5k per gene sounds good since they're so cute!

2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens?
Yes please! :)

And I added the banner to my signature!
@Lemonsinasoup
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these?
I think 50kt as a base price and 5k per gene sounds good since they're so cute!

2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens?
Yes please! :)

And I added the banner to my signature!
[center][size=6] END OF DAY 1 [/size] [size=1]@Willowthorn @Xalix @Kyoki @sockmonkeygerald @Rollrobin @ApprenticeWriter @Ghuleh @Ookamiotoko @Diaveborn @xandrashy[/size] ------------------ [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/9RPyinf.png[/img] [nextcol][color=#408000] < " Hello everyone! Thank you all for a great first day! You make us feel so special! Now then, today's winner is.... ... oh... C-Custard, I forgot my reading glasses... c-can you just..."[/columns] [columns][color=ff4d4d]"Er- uh- I got it! D-Don't worry! > AHEM- I'm pleased to announce [b]today's winner is [size=5]@Zaccely[/size] for ticket #176! Congratulations! Just let us know which coatl you'd like us to make for you and we'll get right on it! [/b] And to those who haven't won, never fret! All your tickets are still in the running for the next 14 days, and you can continue to purchase tickets! Plus, those with banners in their signatures will now have 5 more tickets added! We'll see everyone tomorrow for the next winner! [size=1] with reading glasses this time, dryadam..."[nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/shUKLHJ.png[/img][/columns][/color] -------------- [center][size=6] START OF DAY 2, BEST OF LUCK!
END OF DAY 1
@Willowthorn @Xalix @Kyoki @sockmonkeygerald @Rollrobin @ApprenticeWriter @Ghuleh @Ookamiotoko @Diaveborn @xandrashy

9RPyinf.png < " Hello everyone!
Thank you all for a great first day! You make us feel so special!

Now then, today's winner is....

oh...

C-Custard, I forgot my reading glasses... c-can you just..."
"Er- uh- I got it! D-Don't worry! >
AHEM- I'm pleased to announce today's winner is @Zaccely for ticket #176! Congratulations! Just let us know which coatl you'd like us to make for you and we'll get right on it!

And to those who haven't won, never fret! All your tickets are still in the running for the next 14 days, and you can continue to purchase tickets! Plus, those with banners in their signatures will now have 5 more tickets added! We'll see everyone tomorrow for the next winner! with reading glasses this time, dryadam..."
shUKLHJ.png

START OF DAY 2, BEST OF LUCK!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Congrats Zaccely!!!
Congrats Zaccely!!!
3175.png ROLLROBIN.
he/they | FR + 3

Water Flight
6346.png

14545.png
Congrats winner!
Congrats winner!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
a good morning bump!
a good morning bump!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
[size=2]@Lemonsinasoup Oh my goodness, thank you so much! :D Could you do this bab? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8296248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82963/8296248_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lemonsinasoup
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! :D
Could you do this bab?

8296248_350.png
@Zaccely

Sure! I'm out today, but I'll have it done ASAP!
@Zaccely

Sure! I'm out today, but I'll have it done ASAP!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup

The Signature is in: I repeat THE SIGNATURE IS IN!!
@Lemonsinasoup

The Signature is in: I repeat THE SIGNATURE IS IN!!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko

Got it! ;p
Spread the word, my forum horsemen!
@Ookamiotoko

Got it! ;p
Spread the word, my forum horsemen!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup I love these! :)
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? Well, since I'm poor, I'll say 20kt for basic and 3-5kt for genes.
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? Yes! :)

Also, adding the button! :)
@Lemonsinasoup I love these! :)
1. How much would you be willing to pay (In Treasure/Gems/Real Cash] for a coatl portrait like these? Well, since I'm poor, I'll say 20kt for basic and 3-5kt for genes.
2. Would you like a ping when a shop for them opens? Yes! :)

Also, adding the button! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21