Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED Who wants to be a millionaire? |
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
My thanks to everyone who hosted this raffle.
My thanks to everyone who hosted this raffle.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
Thank you so much again you guys, this has got to be the singular coolest thing that's happened in my FR experience - you're the best I don't even know what else to say ahhhhh Thank you!!! <333
Thank you so much again you guys, this has got to be the singular coolest thing that's happened in my FR experience - you're the best I don't even know what else to say ahhhhh Thank you!!! <333
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Thank you so much guys! You are all so generous :D
Thank you so much guys! You are all so generous :D
Oh my tidelord I don't know how to express how grateful I am to have received so much! I'm tearing up, haha! I'll use my winnings toward geneing my starter dragon. Thank you so much again, I just can't say it enough!
Oh my tidelord I don't know how to express how grateful I am to have received so much! I'm tearing up, haha! I'll use my winnings toward geneing my starter dragon. Thank you so much again, I just can't say it enough!
Thank you so much i can't belive i won
Thank you so much i can't belive i won
I'm a He/Him BNet tag: Tyraniccus#1752 Come play with me just send a friend request
Oh my... Thank you for hosting this raffle, and congrats to everyone who have entered! ^^
Oh my... Thank you for hosting this raffle, and congrats to everyone who have entered! ^^
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
@fishing4food @leafapply @telldragon and @dragonbusiness

Wow what an amazing thing to come home too! Thank you so so much for hosting the best raffle on FR I've ever been a part of!! You guys are the best :D <3333
@fishing4food @leafapply @telldragon and @dragonbusiness

Wow what an amazing thing to come home too! Thank you so so much for hosting the best raffle on FR I've ever been a part of!! You guys are the best :D <3333
Wow what an amazing raffle :) thanks for letting me enter
Wow what an amazing raffle :) thanks for letting me enter
@dragonbusiness

Thank you! This was awesome raffle!
@dragonbusiness

Thank you! This was awesome raffle!
Thank you so .much, this was absolutely amazing.
Thank you so .much, this was absolutely amazing.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17