Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/ror_skull_2016.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/plague_contest2.png[/img] [color=#A12928][b][size=5] Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups! Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list. VOLUNTEERS: [u]Tafficat[/u] [/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Scavenger's Tatters]x3 [item=Vista: Riot of Rot]x3 [item=Infectionist's Emblem]x2 [item=Enduring Goblin]x3 [item=Bogwyrm Chest] [item=Shedding Season Chest] [item=Plague Doctor Chest]x3 [item=Plague's Daughter Chest] [item=Skin: Ritual Ravager] [item=Accent: Mother's Trinkets][/quote] [color=#A12928]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Riot of Rot Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Scavenger's Tatters] --->[item=Vista: Riot of Rot] --->[item=Infectionist's Emblem] --->[item=Enduring Goblin] [color=#A12928]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. 6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below! [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Scavenger's Tatters]: [s]Mirna[/s], [s]Prescott[/s], [s]Exaltier[/s], MadameVastra, ELF72, StormCaleum, Siritys, Elysiuhm, Sharkinator, TrickTrouble, luckygrace99, SenchaDrake, Catwyrm, xandrashy, TheNightDancer, LadyRiat, Riverflower, wretchedrabbit, Hydria, [item=Vista: Riot of Rot]: [s]Aquazap222[/s], [s]lilbluecat[/s], [s]MudDawg[/s], meneszather, Muttdragon, Kiryn, XenoSpirit, VNyx, Saskia, wetdog15, ExpectInsanity, Zephyr23, galaxanova, DracoSicarius, DragonWarrior333, [item=Infectionist's Emblem]: [s]IzzyWizzy[/s], [s]Tyraniccus[/s], Cerebellum, QuetzalQueen, tuliptitan, Minxwolfie, [item=Enduring Goblin]: [s]Ashtar[/s], [s]MidNightTiger[/s], [s]dalinar83[/s], Ralen, GreyWardenNova, allisonhendrix, treesponge, danijust, tnwldi3, StormDragon21, [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Bogwyrm Chest]: [s]lilbluecat[/s], Exaltier, screm4starscream, Bluheart, luckygrace99, xandrashy, VNyx, PatheticLilFry, Riverflower, allisonhendrix, apollojj, [s]Gedhyr[/s], Hydria, [item=Smog Keeper Chest]: Ashtar, ELF72, Gallim, sandiegrl, XenoSpirit, JestersLove, FishCatRawr, galaxanova, [item=Shedding Season Chest]: [s]DragonPromise[/s], Siritys, MyNameIsTea, Tyraniccus, Sharkinator, repretwan, SenchaDrake, ThalassaTheBlue, [item=Plague Doctor Chest]: [s]Prescott[/s], [s]EyelessTenshi[/s], [s]IzzyWizzy[/s], TrickTrouble, Cerebellum, LadyRiat, Zephyr23, wretchedrabbit, XxRQYTxX, [item=Plague's Daughter Chest]: [s]Aquazap222[/s], wetdog15, Elysiuhm, ExpectInsanity, DragonWarrior333, [item=Plasma Taucher Chest]: Mirna, MadameVastra, tuliptitan, danijust, Gedhyr, Minxwolfie, [item=Skin: Ritual Ravager]: [s]HeavensAxis[/s], MudDawg, GreyWardenNova, ShouLyon, DracoSicarius, [item=Accent: Mother's Trinkets]: [s]Amroth[/s], GoldenSootball, sunbak, Catwyrm, Muttdragon, TheNightDancer, IchiSato, CornixElecti, [quote=Volunteers]Tafficat[/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=All-Seeing Shroom]: Mazarine (x297) [item=Enduring Goblin]: FishCatRawr[/left][/quote]
ror_skull_2016.png

plague_contest2.png

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated!

Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups!

Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list.

VOLUNTEERS: Tafficat

Items Given Away wrote:
Scavenger's Tatters x3 Vista: Riot of Rot x3 Infectionist's Emblem x2 Enduring Goblin x3 Bogwyrm Chest Shedding Season Chest Plague Doctor Chest x3 Plague's Daughter Chest Skin: Ritual Ravager Accent: Mother's Trinkets

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Riot of Rot Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Scavenger's Tatters ---> Vista: Riot of Rot ---> Infectionist's Emblem ---> Enduring Goblin

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.
6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below!

Festive Favors wrote:
Scavenger's Tatters : Mirna, Prescott, Exaltier, MadameVastra, ELF72, StormCaleum, Siritys, Elysiuhm, Sharkinator, TrickTrouble, luckygrace99, SenchaDrake, Catwyrm, xandrashy, TheNightDancer, LadyRiat, Riverflower, wretchedrabbit, Hydria,

Vista: Riot of Rot : Aquazap222, lilbluecat, MudDawg, meneszather, Muttdragon, Kiryn, XenoSpirit, VNyx, Saskia, wetdog15, ExpectInsanity, Zephyr23, galaxanova, DracoSicarius, DragonWarrior333,

Infectionist's Emblem : IzzyWizzy, Tyraniccus, Cerebellum, QuetzalQueen, tuliptitan, Minxwolfie,

Enduring Goblin : Ashtar, MidNightTiger, dalinar83, Ralen, GreyWardenNova, allisonhendrix, treesponge, danijust, tnwldi3, StormDragon21,
Event Chests wrote:
Bogwyrm Chest : lilbluecat, Exaltier, screm4starscream, Bluheart, luckygrace99, xandrashy, VNyx, PatheticLilFry, Riverflower, allisonhendrix, apollojj, Gedhyr, Hydria,

Smog Keeper Chest : Ashtar, ELF72, Gallim, sandiegrl, XenoSpirit, JestersLove, FishCatRawr, galaxanova,

Shedding Season Chest : DragonPromise, Siritys, MyNameIsTea, Tyraniccus, Sharkinator, repretwan, SenchaDrake, ThalassaTheBlue,

Plague Doctor Chest : Prescott, EyelessTenshi, IzzyWizzy, TrickTrouble, Cerebellum, LadyRiat, Zephyr23, wretchedrabbit, XxRQYTxX,

Plague's Daughter Chest : Aquazap222, wetdog15, Elysiuhm, ExpectInsanity, DragonWarrior333,

Plasma Taucher Chest : Mirna, MadameVastra, tuliptitan, danijust, Gedhyr, Minxwolfie,

Skin: Ritual Ravager : HeavensAxis, MudDawg, GreyWardenNova, ShouLyon, DracoSicarius,

Accent: Mother's Trinkets : Amroth, GoldenSootball, sunbak, Catwyrm, Muttdragon, TheNightDancer, IchiSato, CornixElecti,

Volunteers wrote:
Tafficat
Donor wrote:
All-Seeing Shroom : Mazarine (x297)
Enduring Goblin : FishCatRawr
kx9VmHP.png
Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Rockbreaker's Ceremony Ping List
Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Rockbreaker's Ceremony Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the list for the Goblin, please? Thank you so much for doing this!
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the list for the Goblin, please? Thank you so much for doing this!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for the vista and the Plague's Daughter Chest?

Edit: changed to vista
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for the vista and the Plague's Daughter Chest?

Edit: changed to vista
xpF3T3u.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the list for the Scavenger's Tatters and Plasma Taucher Chest please? :D
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the list for the Scavenger's Tatters and Plasma Taucher Chest please? :D
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants
May I be put on the list for a Plague Doctor chest please? And a Scavenger's Tatters? I will keep you updated if I manage to get them!
@DanceswithPlants
May I be put on the list for a Plague Doctor chest please? And a Scavenger's Tatters? I will keep you updated if I manage to get them!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@DanceswithPlants Can I please be put on the list for maybe two Plague Doctors Chests ( if possible ) :3
@DanceswithPlants Can I please be put on the list for maybe two Plague Doctors Chests ( if possible ) :3
unknown.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be put on the list for the bogwyrn chest and the vista?
@DanceswithPlants

May I be put on the list for the bogwyrn chest and the vista?
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for Plasma Taucher chest and spiritual ravager please?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for Plasma Taucher chest and spiritual ravager please?
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@DancesWithPlants

Thank you for doing this! Would you put me on the list for the Ritual Ravager and Vista please?
@DancesWithPlants

Thank you for doing this! Would you put me on the list for the Ritual Ravager and Vista please?
Be the Storm!
F0xHRgQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10