Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR/Dom] CZD // [OVER]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@Becquerell

For the 'Build Your Own Beach'...is that nearly 3k sand?
@Becquerell

For the 'Build Your Own Beach'...is that nearly 3k sand?
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Sending some kites to Plaguemom now, happy RoR everyone! ^^
Sending some kites to Plaguemom now, happy RoR everyone! ^^
o12wJ4Y.pngKampK%20N.pngeLAndXa.png
More dragons are missing my numbers are dropping T-T

@comicsans ( sorry to reping ya) @rochester @copiousPeplom @Becquerell (sorry for the reping)

I just noticed more of mine are vanishing. missing 8 now please keep a look out as this is not good. Its affecting the one way dragons I sent. This is not good and when asap I like all my tickets or maybe treasure if I cant get my dragons back.

I be sending two ways now until the glitch is fixed but this is to warn all you cause noticing it now and I dont want others to think not being recorded.
More dragons are missing my numbers are dropping T-T

@comicsans ( sorry to reping ya) @rochester @copiousPeplom @Becquerell (sorry for the reping)

I just noticed more of mine are vanishing. missing 8 now please keep a look out as this is not good. Its affecting the one way dragons I sent. This is not good and when asap I like all my tickets or maybe treasure if I cant get my dragons back.

I be sending two ways now until the glitch is fixed but this is to warn all you cause noticing it now and I dont want others to think not being recorded.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Sukio

I haven't received any dragons from you, but I'll be certain to keep an eye out for anything disappearing! So sorry you've experienced this, thanks for bringing it to our attention!
@Sukio

I haven't received any dragons from you, but I'll be certain to keep an eye out for anything disappearing! So sorry you've experienced this, thanks for bringing it to our attention!
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@Sukio

Unfortunately that is the problem with large spreadsheets and multiple people trying to record - when it lags, it can cause accidental overwrites that often are not noticed. This is why we back up the sheet every night to try and reduce the lag as much as possible. Unfortunately the system isn't perfect and there are usually mistakes (we are human), but we will always work to correct them - we just need to be made aware!

I apologize for the errors and we will work to correct it, but we can only do that if you post the missing IDs, levels, etc here. Otherwise we can wait for the receivers to come online and correct it off their receipts.

@rochester @comicsans @JellyfishMelody @copiousPeplom @/Kalhalla @Rhabdo @CyanLight @Aeronaught @Blackhearted @Holone @Kyrislian @RottingFlesh @ArkhamAnja @grumples @Sinsational @RandomShmoe @Becquerell @KyraG @NeophyteRedglare @acheronta @FruityHoofbeast @Cheystar @Mercedes @CyberInfection @Seiryuu @Aurora23 @Sadistic @Malachai

Hi receivers, great job so far! We have a lot of new receivers this time around, and some that typically only receive for WW, so I thought I would just give everyone a quick word of warning - the sheet lags a bit. So a tip is to not have your cursor "rest" in empty spaces as it can lead to people skipping or people overwriting stuff on accident. I know that we pride ourselves on being speedy receivers, but please be sure to not accidentally overwrite data.
@Sukio

Unfortunately that is the problem with large spreadsheets and multiple people trying to record - when it lags, it can cause accidental overwrites that often are not noticed. This is why we back up the sheet every night to try and reduce the lag as much as possible. Unfortunately the system isn't perfect and there are usually mistakes (we are human), but we will always work to correct them - we just need to be made aware!

I apologize for the errors and we will work to correct it, but we can only do that if you post the missing IDs, levels, etc here. Otherwise we can wait for the receivers to come online and correct it off their receipts.

@rochester @comicsans @JellyfishMelody @copiousPeplom @/Kalhalla @Rhabdo @CyanLight @Aeronaught @Blackhearted @Holone @Kyrislian @RottingFlesh @ArkhamAnja @grumples @Sinsational @RandomShmoe @Becquerell @KyraG @NeophyteRedglare @acheronta @FruityHoofbeast @Cheystar @Mercedes @CyberInfection @Seiryuu @Aurora23 @Sadistic @Malachai

Hi receivers, great job so far! We have a lot of new receivers this time around, and some that typically only receive for WW, so I thought I would just give everyone a quick word of warning - the sheet lags a bit. So a tip is to not have your cursor "rest" in empty spaces as it can lead to people skipping or people overwriting stuff on accident. I know that we pride ourselves on being speedy receivers, but please be sure to not accidentally overwrite data.
wzRAAhQ.png
@rochester

thank you ! I know they where recorded but when I woke up five where missing I was like oh ? Then now I saw it again and 8 are missing. Yeah I only sent to two people but I everyone recorded them I watched so I know not a persons mistake but teh sheets . But wanted to warn teh attendants just so if its happenign to me it doesnt happen to others cause notices a few where low when I woke up as well.

Edit - @kalhalla

I go thru and hunt what ones are missing right now but this take some time as I have pull up massive 15 trades and check each code and person . Give me a moment
@rochester

thank you ! I know they where recorded but when I woke up five where missing I was like oh ? Then now I saw it again and 8 are missing. Yeah I only sent to two people but I everyone recorded them I watched so I know not a persons mistake but teh sheets . But wanted to warn teh attendants just so if its happenign to me it doesnt happen to others cause notices a few where low when I woke up as well.

Edit - @kalhalla

I go thru and hunt what ones are missing right now but this take some time as I have pull up massive 15 trades and check each code and person . Give me a moment
@Sukio

Honestly - I would just ping the receivers you sent them to and ask that they double check the IDs in the receipts against the sheet so you don't have to. We'll take care of it. :)
@Sukio

Honestly - I would just ping the receivers you sent them to and ask that they double check the IDs in the receipts against the sheet so you don't have to. We'll take care of it. :)
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla

she not on but she a good friend mine its looks like the dragons got over written. She super new and I dont think she be able to go thru all these trades and find mine. So I found them for her.

found them! these are the 8 missing that I see so far

(all one ways)

27418924 - lv 8

27277839 - lv 9 bonus gene

27248827 - lv 8

26521900 - lv 8

26626236 - lv 8

24369507 - lv 10

14243215 - Lv 10

27759965 - lv 0 bonus gene

@kalhalla

she not on but she a good friend mine its looks like the dragons got over written. She super new and I dont think she be able to go thru all these trades and find mine. So I found them for her.

found them! these are the 8 missing that I see so far

(all one ways)

27418924 - lv 8

27277839 - lv 9 bonus gene

27248827 - lv 8

26521900 - lv 8

26626236 - lv 8

24369507 - lv 10

14243215 - Lv 10

27759965 - lv 0 bonus gene

@Sukio

Got them all recorded, thanks for your patience and understanding!
@Sukio

Got them all recorded, thanks for your patience and understanding!
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla

Thank you so very much :D
@kalhalla

Thank you so very much :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72