Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR/Dom] CZD // [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Thanks for sending in! Time for work. I'll be back after.
Thanks for sending in! Time for work. I'll be back after.

[b]I am here to receive![/b] [quote name="Hanelli" date=2016-10-16 05:36:15] >.> <.< >.> *silently raids AH and begins levelling dragons* Also where are the badges? XD [/quote] @Hanelli Badges are being released through the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1991944/16#post_2326312]hub[/url].
I am here to receive!
Hanelli wrote on 2016-10-16:
>.>

<.<

>.>

*silently raids AH and begins levelling dragons*

Also where are the badges? XD

@Hanelli

Badges are being released through the hub.
wzRAAhQ.png
@Rulanir
I'm so sorry! I've got so many CRs that your ping got pushed down in my notification list without me noticing. Unfortunately I'm unable to take any more right now, because I'm writing this from my phone. :/
@Rulanir
I'm so sorry! I've got so many CRs that your ping got pushed down in my notification list without me noticing. Unfortunately I'm unable to take any more right now, because I'm writing this from my phone. :/
@Becquerell @CyanLight

Not sure if its my side or the sheet but I had more than 2000 tickets I was at 4000 and I exulted alot dragons too . Thought i let you know Im only able to see 2000 tickets on my end ...

edit yes - cyan was right im way over 2000 I been doing alot of one ways and I like this fix asap

- I exulted more than 30 also if you need me to prove this me and Cyan can gladly show the trades. I like this fixed asap please T-T

@Becquerell @CyanLight

Not sure if its my side or the sheet but I had more than 2000 tickets I was at 4000 and I exulted alot dragons too . Thought i let you know Im only able to see 2000 tickets on my end ...

edit yes - cyan was right im way over 2000 I been doing alot of one ways and I like this fix asap

- I exulted more than 30 also if you need me to prove this me and Cyan can gladly show the trades. I like this fixed asap please T-T

sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
I am open to receive! \o/
I am open to receive! \o/
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@comicsans
Thank you for accepting the CRs so speedily! Enjoy your festival next week :)
@comicsans
Thank you for accepting the CRs so speedily! Enjoy your festival next week :)
@mewiyev
I finally spotted this ping, haha. You're welcome, though! I hope you have a wonderful RoR yourself. :)
@mewiyev
I finally spotted this ping, haha. You're welcome, though! I hope you have a wonderful RoR yourself. :)
glad to be of service ^3^
glad to be of service ^3^
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/d80ade3bebf862cb75360658d3878c57/tumblr_mlbfrwCnuX1rzxujso1_500.gif[/img] Thank you everyone for your support so far for the raffle - we are already over 800 dragons recorded in just under ten hours!
tumblr_mlbfrwCnuX1rzxujso1_500.gif

Thank you everyone for your support so far for the raffle - we are already over 800 dragons recorded in just under ten hours!
wzRAAhQ.png
@Comiscans,

Incoming!
@Comiscans,

Incoming!
HEveOVO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72