Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR]Closed! Update on First Post!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@werewhiskey, @EaterOfPie, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CountingChocobos, @Pennifeather, @Swivelraptor, @bonstrosity, @eeriansadow, @Violetah, @Siritys, @Jenn, @Monchii, @sgkat, @SaturdayLemon, @lome, @LascielsShadow

The new list is up. This one is up till the 6th.
@werewhiskey, @EaterOfPie, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CountingChocobos, @Pennifeather, @Swivelraptor, @bonstrosity, @eeriansadow, @Violetah, @Siritys, @Jenn, @Monchii, @sgkat, @SaturdayLemon, @lome, @LascielsShadow

The new list is up. This one is up till the 6th.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10304797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103048/10304797_350.png[/img] [/url] Got through some of the messages that showed up overnight. Will get to the rest when I get back from work. Thank you all for your support.

10304797_350.png

Got through some of the messages that showed up overnight. Will get to the rest when I get back from work.

Thank you all for your support.

I picked a bad time to hoardsell...maybe tomorrow!
I picked a bad time to hoardsell...maybe tomorrow!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
I am home from work, catching up with all the messages~
I am home from work, catching up with all the messages~
@RandomShmoe Could I be put on the new item pinglist, please?
@RandomShmoe Could I be put on the new item pinglist, please?
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@cinnamonty You are the winner of the First Random Prize! Your prize is..... [item=unhatched arcane egg] Congrats!
@cinnamonty

You are the winner of the First Random Prize!

Your prize is.....

Unhatched Arcane Egg

Congrats!
Just a heads up. I'm going out to dinner with my sister for her b'day when I get outta work in a few moments. So, replies are gonna be delayed.
Just a heads up. I'm going out to dinner with my sister for her b'day when I get outta work in a few moments. So, replies are gonna be delayed.
@werewhiskey, @EaterOfPie, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CountingChocobos, @Pennifeather, @Swivelraptor, @bonstrosity, @eeriansadow, @Violetah, @Siritys, @Jenn, @Monchii, @sgkat, @SaturdayLemon, @lome, @LascielsShadow, @HighFives, @Zelan

New list is up!
@werewhiskey, @EaterOfPie, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CountingChocobos, @Pennifeather, @Swivelraptor, @bonstrosity, @eeriansadow, @Violetah, @Siritys, @Jenn, @Monchii, @sgkat, @SaturdayLemon, @lome, @LascielsShadow, @HighFives, @Zelan

New list is up!
Sent stuff!
Sent stuff!
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
Friends are in from outta town. I'll be delayed with messages for the moment
Friends are in from outta town. I'll be delayed with messages for the moment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11