Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] OOF Raffle! [COMPLETE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@starshining

*exalt cannon aimed at your lair* READY TO FIRE IN 3... 2... 1...
@starshining

*exalt cannon aimed at your lair* READY TO FIRE IN 3... 2... 1...
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Hello, will any of you be paying in gems at all at any point? Just curious! Happy Starfall :D
Hello, will any of you be paying in gems at all at any point? Just curious! Happy Starfall :D
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
@Argante Do you want/need any more ticketers? I was a ticketer for Starfall last year and would love to be again this year, but I seem to have missed signups! :)
@Argante Do you want/need any more ticketers? I was a ticketer for Starfall last year and would love to be again this year, but I seem to have missed signups! :)
@Shirohibiki

Hello~ I'm not certain on this, I feel like there won't be plans for gems but this doesn't stop the attendants from offering gems themselves. So there might be a chance~

Happy Starfall to you as well!
@Shirohibiki

Hello~ I'm not certain on this, I feel like there won't be plans for gems but this doesn't stop the attendants from offering gems themselves. So there might be a chance~

Happy Starfall to you as well!
c33OBRd.png
Online and ready to accept CRs.
Online and ready to accept CRs.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@SkyesBride

Is it okay if I send to you 10 lv1s?
@SkyesBride

Is it okay if I send to you 10 lv1s?
/\_/\
~(= =)~
/___\
L

*Purrr*

@Niceshot

Yeah, just wait 5 Minutes until I have sent some dragons to Spacedad and you can send me anything you want <3
@Niceshot

Yeah, just wait 5 Minutes until I have sent some dragons to Spacedad and you can send me anything you want <3
thmORLU.png
@SkyesBride

Yeah, I can wait. I'll send to you the crs first if you don't mind. *stares at the cute badges*
@SkyesBride

Yeah, I can wait. I'll send to you the crs first if you don't mind. *stares at the cute badges*
/\_/\
~(= =)~
/___\
L

*Purrr*

@Niceshot

I am up and ready, send away!
@Niceshot

I am up and ready, send away!
thmORLU.png
@LunasDreamv2 @PheonixPonder @starshining @Emmahaa @Hexephra @Nevros @Jazzyleia @nielybh @GhostFromTheMoon

Lightweaver has trained me well, but now she's a marble bust and I have to help her!

I have 80 level 7s to turn over. Direct me on how you'd like me to do this!

*glitters eagerly!*
@LunasDreamv2 @PheonixPonder @starshining @Emmahaa @Hexephra @Nevros @Jazzyleia @nielybh @GhostFromTheMoon

Lightweaver has trained me well, but now she's a marble bust and I have to help her!

I have 80 level 7s to turn over. Direct me on how you'd like me to do this!

*glitters eagerly!*
Z3Lt3uB.png accessibilitysmallest.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74