Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@luckygrace99
You have been added to the lists.

@RigilKentauris
Aw no thanks are necessary :) I love helping people out and getting them presents!
@luckygrace99

@RigilKentauris
Aw no thanks are necessary :) I love helping people out and getting them presents!
kx9VmHP.png
@Zephyr23 @Catwyrm
@Zephyr23 @Catwyrm
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants
As per usual, put me down for the shortest list...if they ever make the coli accessible I might faint from unbelievable surprise. No festive favors though, thanks so much.
@DancesWithPlants
As per usual, put me down for the shortest list...if they ever make the coli accessible I might faint from unbelievable surprise. No festive favors though, thanks so much.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@DanceswithPlants Thank you kindly for hosting this again! I'd like to request a black iron plates, if possible? I'm currently dealing with exams so unfortunately I'm not sure I'll manage to save up for all the pieces by the end of the week. :(
@DanceswithPlants Thank you kindly for hosting this again! I'd like to request a black iron plates, if possible? I'm currently dealing with exams so unfortunately I'm not sure I'll manage to save up for all the pieces by the end of the week. :(
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
May I be added to the Magma Horder chest and Vista?
May I be added to the Magma Horder chest and Vista?
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@DanceswithPlants sign me up for the firebird chest :D
@DanceswithPlants sign me up for the firebird chest :D
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Piratewolfie @Prophecy @FluffySweet
You all have been added to the lists.

@kithri
The shortest list at the moment is Copper Melt, so I have put you down for it. Again I'm sorry it doesn't seem like coli is going to be accessible for you :( we really should talk to the admins about it.
@Piratewolfie @Prophecy @FluffySweet
You all have been added to the lists.

@kithri
The shortest list at the moment is Copper Melt, so I have put you down for it. Again I'm sorry it doesn't seem like coli is going to be accessible for you :( we really should talk to the admins about it.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be put on the list for vista and copper melt?
@DanceswithPlants

May I be put on the list for vista and copper melt?
Spirals are underrated
@IchiSato
I have added you to the lists.
@IchiSato
I have added you to the lists.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants May I please be added to black iron plates and a molten duchess chest if possible? Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants May I please be added to black iron plates and a molten duchess chest if possible? Thank you!
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14