Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@DanceswithPlants I got Gaseous Ignition just now, you can take me out of the list. Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants I got Gaseous Ignition just now, you can take me out of the list. Thank you!
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@SpringLeaf
You have been removed from the Gaseous Ignition chest list.
@SpringLeaf
You have been removed from the Gaseous Ignition chest list.
kx9VmHP.png
In all your grinding, where have you guys been most successful in getting the masquerade chest? The queue is quite long, so I'm going to try grinding for it!
In all your grinding, where have you guys been most successful in getting the masquerade chest? The queue is quite long, so I'm going to try grinding for it!
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader funnyly enough in the Mire while fodder leveling. The drop rates for chests is higher in higher lvl venues and I have a mireflier. And I think there are two beasts there that drop it, but it might only be one.

Crystal Pools should also be good I heared?

Have you checked the festival guide over in the guides section? It says which monsters in wich venue drop wich chest.
@WeyrLeader funnyly enough in the Mire while fodder leveling. The drop rates for chests is higher in higher lvl venues and I have a mireflier. And I think there are two beasts there that drop it, but it might only be one.

Crystal Pools should also be good I heared?

Have you checked the festival guide over in the guides section? It says which monsters in wich venue drop wich chest.
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@SpringLeaf

You mean Maki's guide right? I've been in the Forgotten Cave, since one of the monsters there was italicized, and it's not too low on the list for embers. Don't have a Mire flyer, but as long as I don't battle the toads, I can survive the Mire. I'll give a try, thanks!
@SpringLeaf

You mean Maki's guide right? I've been in the Forgotten Cave, since one of the monsters there was italicized, and it's not too low on the list for embers. Don't have a Mire flyer, but as long as I don't battle the toads, I can survive the Mire. I'll give a try, thanks!
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader Yes, that guide.

Your chances are best if you can get a lot of battles in a relatively high venue, I think. You can get a lot of fast battles in with a Mireflyer. But if one battle there takes you pretty long than maybe a lower venue where you can have faster battles would be best?

Or the Scorched Forest should be good for it's high rate of fire elements, but it's obviously a very low venue. Rainsong Jungle, maybe? I don't know your fighting team and tactics, and really am not an expert on the Coli, this is just what I've gotten from guides and other advice.

Good luck anyway!

@WeyrLeader Yes, that guide.

Your chances are best if you can get a lot of battles in a relatively high venue, I think. You can get a lot of fast battles in with a Mireflyer. But if one battle there takes you pretty long than maybe a lower venue where you can have faster battles would be best?

Or the Scorched Forest should be good for it's high rate of fire elements, but it's obviously a very low venue. Rainsong Jungle, maybe? I don't know your fighting team and tactics, and really am not an expert on the Coli, this is just what I've gotten from guides and other advice.

Good luck anyway!

kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@SpringLeaf

Ahaha, I've got three glass cannons, as per Culex's guide. OTL They're pretty useless in the MIre. Yep, I've been grinding for embers mostly in the scorched forest, but the onlychests I've gotten there are gaseous ignition. XD

Thanks!
@SpringLeaf

Ahaha, I've got three glass cannons, as per Culex's guide. OTL They're pretty useless in the MIre. Yep, I've been grinding for embers mostly in the scorched forest, but the onlychests I've gotten there are gaseous ignition. XD

Thanks!
CVYnSFU.png
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @starrunner101 @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Tumultuous @katiegal @Shengrila @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24 @Broderick @Ariisu @allisonhendrix @similla @Agnesdoyle @ChocoChat @kaltto @Seya @PastelCloud @FluffySweet @xiShadowWolfx @lilbluecat @ShadowAphelion @Coys @pirealu @RainbowSuss @Godot @VNyx @Seofie @SeraCosmos @tinavy @xdudettex @KittyCheshire @IskaldIce @Mazarine @Gallim @Pteranodon @Exaltier @MyNameIsTea @FawnlingPrince @Celaenna @SenchaDrake @IchiSato @MadameVastra @Zephyr23 @CharlieWeasleyy @Catwyrm @danijust @Crickycrick @kriseis @End3rStorm @SeaGodling @panopticon @MidNightTiger @Sleeps @galaxanova @thedovahtamer @KaijouKitty @TsuneEmbers @ThalassaTheBlue

Sorry for the late reply but this months give away was a huge hit thanks to all of our donors and volunteers! We were able to give away 97 items!

Please make sure to add your name to the google doc on the first page in the second post if you would like to be on the ping list for next months give away. I am currently in school and will not have time to write down every users name from this event.

I look forward to seeing you all next month!
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @starrunner101 @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Tumultuous @katiegal @Shengrila @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24 @Broderick @Ariisu @allisonhendrix @similla @Agnesdoyle @ChocoChat @kaltto @Seya @PastelCloud @FluffySweet @xiShadowWolfx @lilbluecat @ShadowAphelion @Coys @pirealu @RainbowSuss @Godot @VNyx @Seofie @SeraCosmos @tinavy @xdudettex @KittyCheshire @IskaldIce @Mazarine @Gallim @Pteranodon @Exaltier @MyNameIsTea @FawnlingPrince @Celaenna @SenchaDrake @IchiSato @MadameVastra @Zephyr23 @CharlieWeasleyy @Catwyrm @danijust @Crickycrick @kriseis @End3rStorm @SeaGodling @panopticon @MidNightTiger @Sleeps @galaxanova @thedovahtamer @KaijouKitty @TsuneEmbers @ThalassaTheBlue

Sorry for the late reply but this months give away was a huge hit thanks to all of our donors and volunteers! We were able to give away 97 items!

Please make sure to add your name to the google doc on the first page in the second post if you would like to be on the ping list for next months give away. I am currently in school and will not have time to write down every users name from this event.

I look forward to seeing you all next month!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants google hates me, so would you please add me manually?
@DanceswithPlants google hates me, so would you please add me manually?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake
I have added you to the ping list.
@SenchaDrake
I have added you to the ping list.
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14