Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/flameforger_2016.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/fire_contest2.png[/img] [color=#FF5500][b][size=5] Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups! Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list. VOLUNTEERS: [u]Tafficat, eggod, Exaltier[/u] [/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Black Iron Plates]x15 [item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival]x16 [item=Searing Emblem]x7 [item=Blazing Goblin]x13 [item=Masquerade Chest]x5 [item=Firebird Chest]x12 [item=Magma Hoarder Chest]x7 [item=Gaseous Ignition Chest]x9 [item=Copper Melt Chest]x6 [item=Combustion Chest]x7[/quote] [color=#FF5500]Welcome to DanceswithPlants FlameForger's Festival Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Black Iron Plates] --->[item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival] --->[item=Searing Emblem] --->[item=Blazing Goblin] [color=#FF5500]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. 6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below! [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Black Iron Plates]: [s]Starly[/s], [s]Arietta[/s], [s]danijust[/s], [s]Sharkinator[/s], [s]CharlieWeasleyy[/s], [s]Thundershower[/s], [s]panopticon[/s], [s]Autopsy[/s], [s]MadameVastra[/s], [s]Rawrtonic[/s], [s]IskaldIce[/s], [s]SenchaDrake[/s], [s]luckygrace99[/s], [s]Piratewolfie[/s], [s]wretchedrabbit[/s], [s]EtherealRaven[/s], [item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival]: [s]lilbluecat[/s], [s]TsuneEmbers[/s], [s]CheesyCakeCat[/s], [s]Pteranodon[/s], [s]StormCaleum[/s], [s]Saskia[/s], [s]MidNightTiger[/s], [s]Ralen[/s], [s]MyNameIsTea[/s], [s]Prescott[/s], [s]StormDragon21[/s], [s]Zaelium[/s], [s]WeyrLeader[/s], [s]Zephyr23[/s], [s]Prophecy[/s], [s]IchiSato[/s], [item=Searing Emblem]: [s]QuetzalQueen[/s], [s]moomargh[/s], [s]Cerebellum[/s], [s]Jahkailija[/s], [s]RadioAcid[/s], [s]LadyRiat[/s], [s]tnwldi3[/s], [item=Blazing Goblin]: [s]Arazamatazza[/s], [s]Sirimiri[/s], [s]Starshining[/s], [s]galaxanova[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]ShardofSun[/s], [s]JennaQuinn[/s], [s]Siritys[/s], [s]DracoSicarius[/s], [s]Jaypaw[/s], [s]Cantertothewinds[/s], [s]Catwyrm[/s], [s]Xanox[/s], [s]Yukichan[/s], [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Masquerade Chest]: [s]Arazamatazza[/s], [s]DragonPromise[/s], [s]saxxyben[/s], [s]Starshining[/s], [s]ThalassaTheBlue[/s], KittyCheshire, Draconequis, Crickycrick, DeathSpecter, Exaltier, JennaQuinn, [s]SeaGodling[/s], MyNameIsTea, Prescott, DracoSicarius, StormDragon21, PastelCloud, RainbowSuss [item=Firebird Chest]: [s]lilbluecat[/s], [s]TsuneEmbers[/s], [s]End3rStorm[/s], [s]Pteranodon[/s], [s]panopticon[/s], [s]Sirimiri[/s], [s]MadameVastra[/s], [s]MidNightTiger[/s], [s]Shale[/s], [s]WeyrLeader[/s], [s]Cantertothewinds[/s], [s]luckygrace99[/s], [s]Zephyr23[/s], Catwyrm, FluffySweet, Pround, EtherealRaven, Mooeen, [item=Gaseous Ignition Chest]: [s]danijust[/s], [s]CheesyCakeCat[/s], [s]xiShadowWolfx[/s], [s]Ashtar[/s], [s]SenchaDrake[/s], [s]CornixElecti[/s], [s]SpringLeaf[/s], [s]Xanox[/s], [s]SeaGodling[/s], [s]mizface[/s], [item=Magma Hoarder Chest]: [s]Starly[/s], [s]Autopsy[/s], [s]galaxanova[/s], [s]Siritys[/s], [s]colorless[/s], [s]Jaypaw[/s], [s]Prophecy[/s], wretchedrabbit, SenchaDrake [item=Copper Melt Chest]: [s]Sharkinator[/s], [s]CharlieWeasleyy[/s], [s]Thundershower[/s], [s]Saskia[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]Rawrtonic[/s], [s]kithri[/s], IchiSato, LemonQuartz, [s]MissGoldenPixel[/s], Churrell, [item=Combustion Chest]: [s]Arietta[/s], [s]IskaldIce[/s], [s]ShardofSun[/s], [s]moomargh[/s], [s]Cerebellum[/s], [s]IsildaMistwood[/s], [s]Maedhras[/s], LadyRiat, [quote=Volunteers]Tafficat, eggod, Exaltier[/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Glowing Ember]: Mazarine (x1,089), lilbluecat (x21) [item=Masquerade Chest]: Mazarine (x2) [item=Firebird Chest]: Maedhras, Mazarine (x5), SeaGodling [item=Gaseous Ignition Chest]: Mazarine (x4) [item=Combustion Chest]: Mazarine (x2) [item=Copper Melt Chest]: Mazarine (x3) [item=Magma Hoarder Chest]: Mazarine (x4)[/left][/quote]
flameforger_2016.png

fire_contest2.png

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated!

Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups!

Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list.

VOLUNTEERS: Tafficat, eggod, Exaltier

Items Given Away wrote:
Black Iron Plates x15 Vista: Flameforger's Festival x16 Searing Emblem x7 Blazing Goblin x13
Masquerade Chest x5 Firebird Chest x12 Magma Hoarder Chest x7 Gaseous Ignition Chest x9
Copper Melt Chest x6 Combustion Chest x7

Welcome to DanceswithPlants FlameForger's Festival Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Black Iron Plates ---> Vista: Flameforger's Festival ---> Searing Emblem ---> Blazing Goblin

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.
6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below!

Festive Favors wrote:
Black Iron Plates : Starly, Arietta, danijust, Sharkinator, CharlieWeasleyy, Thundershower, panopticon, Autopsy, MadameVastra, Rawrtonic, IskaldIce, SenchaDrake, luckygrace99, Piratewolfie, wretchedrabbit, EtherealRaven,

Vista: Flameforger's Festival : lilbluecat, TsuneEmbers, CheesyCakeCat, Pteranodon, StormCaleum, Saskia, MidNightTiger, Ralen, MyNameIsTea, Prescott, StormDragon21, Zaelium, WeyrLeader, Zephyr23, Prophecy, IchiSato,

Searing Emblem : QuetzalQueen, moomargh, Cerebellum, Jahkailija, RadioAcid, LadyRiat, tnwldi3,

Blazing Goblin : Arazamatazza, Sirimiri, Starshining, galaxanova, Kamishii, ShardofSun, JennaQuinn, Siritys, DracoSicarius, Jaypaw, Cantertothewinds, Catwyrm, Xanox, Yukichan,
Event Chests wrote:
Masquerade Chest : Arazamatazza, DragonPromise, saxxyben, Starshining, ThalassaTheBlue, KittyCheshire, Draconequis, Crickycrick, DeathSpecter, Exaltier, JennaQuinn, SeaGodling, MyNameIsTea, Prescott, DracoSicarius, StormDragon21, PastelCloud, RainbowSuss

Firebird Chest : lilbluecat, TsuneEmbers, End3rStorm, Pteranodon, panopticon, Sirimiri, MadameVastra, MidNightTiger, Shale, WeyrLeader, Cantertothewinds, luckygrace99, Zephyr23, Catwyrm, FluffySweet, Pround, EtherealRaven, Mooeen,

Gaseous Ignition Chest : danijust, CheesyCakeCat, xiShadowWolfx, Ashtar, SenchaDrake, CornixElecti, SpringLeaf, Xanox, SeaGodling, mizface,

Magma Hoarder Chest : Starly, Autopsy, galaxanova, Siritys, colorless, Jaypaw, Prophecy, wretchedrabbit, SenchaDrake

Copper Melt Chest : Sharkinator, CharlieWeasleyy, Thundershower, Saskia, Kamishii, Rawrtonic, kithri, IchiSato, LemonQuartz, MissGoldenPixel, Churrell,

Combustion Chest : Arietta, IskaldIce, ShardofSun, moomargh, Cerebellum, IsildaMistwood, Maedhras, LadyRiat,

Volunteers wrote:
Tafficat, eggod, Exaltier
Donor wrote:
Glowing Ember : Mazarine (x1,089), lilbluecat (x21)
Masquerade Chest : Mazarine (x2)
Firebird Chest : Maedhras, Mazarine (x5), SeaGodling
Gaseous Ignition Chest : Mazarine (x4)
Combustion Chest : Mazarine (x2)
Copper Melt Chest : Mazarine (x3)
Magma Hoarder Chest : Mazarine (x4)
kx9VmHP.png
Starfall Celebration 2016 Give Away Ping List

If you would like to be pinged for next months give away, please add your name to the Google Doc listed below!

Starfall Celebration Ping List
Starfall Celebration 2016 Give Away Ping List

If you would like to be pinged for next months give away, please add your name to the Google Doc listed below!

Starfall Celebration Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @starrunner101 @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Tumultuous @katiegal @Shengrila @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24 @Broderick @Ariisu @allisonhendrix @similla @Agnesdoyle @ChocoChat @kaltto @Seya @PastelCloud @FluffySweet @xiShadowWolfx @lilbluecat @ShadowAphelion @Coys @pirealu @RainbowSuss @Godot @VNyx @Seofie @SeraCosmos @tinavy @xdudettex @KittyCheshire @IskaldIce @Mazarine @Gallim @Pteranodon @Exaltier @MyNameIsTea @FawnlingPrince @Celaenna @SenchaDrake @IchiSato @MadameVastra @Zephyr23 @CharlieWeasleyy @Catwyrm @danijust @Crickycrick @kriseis @End3rStorm @SeaGodling @panopticon @MidNightTiger @Sleeps @galaxanova @thedovahtamer @KaijouKitty @TsuneEmbers @ThalassaTheBlue

Welcome everyone to the FlameForger's Festival Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Flamecaller and RNG bless us!
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @starrunner101 @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Tumultuous @katiegal @Shengrila @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24 @Broderick @Ariisu @allisonhendrix @similla @Agnesdoyle @ChocoChat @kaltto @Seya @PastelCloud @FluffySweet @xiShadowWolfx @lilbluecat @ShadowAphelion @Coys @pirealu @RainbowSuss @Godot @VNyx @Seofie @SeraCosmos @tinavy @xdudettex @KittyCheshire @IskaldIce @Mazarine @Gallim @Pteranodon @Exaltier @MyNameIsTea @FawnlingPrince @Celaenna @SenchaDrake @IchiSato @MadameVastra @Zephyr23 @CharlieWeasleyy @Catwyrm @danijust @Crickycrick @kriseis @End3rStorm @SeaGodling @panopticon @MidNightTiger @Sleeps @galaxanova @thedovahtamer @KaijouKitty @TsuneEmbers @ThalassaTheBlue

Welcome everyone to the FlameForger's Festival Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Flamecaller and RNG bless us!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to be added to teh pinglist :3 and if you need any help let me know ^ ^
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to be added to teh pinglist :3 and if you need any help let me know ^ ^
1c8q357.png
@DanceswithPlants i'd like black iron plates and a magma hoarder chest! thank you c:
@DanceswithPlants i'd like black iron plates and a magma hoarder chest! thank you c:
G5TXkiW.png
@DanceswithPlants
May I be added to the list for Black Iron Plates and Combustion Chest please? ^^
@DanceswithPlants
May I be added to the list for Black Iron Plates and Combustion Chest please? ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants

HOORAY! It's that time again...

Please put me down for:

Vista and the FireBird Chest

THANK YOU MUCH!!
@DanceswithPlants

HOORAY! It's that time again...

Please put me down for:

Vista and the FireBird Chest

THANK YOU MUCH!!
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be added for the vista and the Firebird Chest.

Good luck with this.
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be added for the vista and the Firebird Chest.

Good luck with this.
ebpsI1h.png
@DanceswithPlants
Bump!
Thank you for doing this! Could I please have a Firebird Chest?
@DanceswithPlants
Bump!
Thank you for doing this! Could I please have a Firebird Chest?
mothbrown.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added for Black Iron Plates and Gaseous Ignition Chest please?
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added for Black Iron Plates and Gaseous Ignition Chest please?
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14