Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DanceswithPlants Oh no I wasn't asking for currency, honestly! I just mentioned how it's difficult for me to grind and thus get the items due to being out for the majority of the time right now. :( Thanks, though! :3
@DanceswithPlants Oh no I wasn't asking for currency, honestly! I just mentioned how it's difficult for me to grind and thus get the items due to being out for the majority of the time right now. :( Thanks, though! :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@danceswithplants
Awesome! May I ask for one surge coag and on of the electric sparkle chest?
@danceswithplants
Awesome! May I ask for one surge coag and on of the electric sparkle chest?
@DancesWithPlants

I'd love *any* chest - I haven't found any the last two carnivales - terrible luck!
@DancesWithPlants

I'd love *any* chest - I haven't found any the last two carnivales - terrible luck!
mjamchancellor_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7idr.png
dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I request to be on the lists for the Electric Sparkle chest, if possible? Thank you so much for taking the time to help us like this, DanceswithPlants! We all appreciate the efforts you and your volunteers are making so much!

Cheers! Saskia
@DanceswithPlants

May I request to be on the lists for the Electric Sparkle chest, if possible? Thank you so much for taking the time to help us like this, DanceswithPlants! We all appreciate the efforts you and your volunteers are making so much!

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@DanceswithPlants

Please may you put me on the list for the surgestream coat and stormcloud construct chest? Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

Please may you put me on the list for the surgestream coat and stormcloud construct chest? Thank you!
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
I would like the Surgestream Coat or a chest if those are taken ^^ thanks @DanceswithPlants
I would like the Surgestream Coat or a chest if those are taken ^^ thanks @DanceswithPlants
@danceswithplants

Oh wow, thanks for doing this again! I'd love it if you could add me to the list for a Vista and a nightrunner chest.

@danceswithplants

Oh wow, thanks for doing this again! I'd love it if you could add me to the list for a Vista and a nightrunner chest.

CVYnSFU.png
@DanceswithPlants
Just put me on whichever list for chests is the shortest, thanks.
@DanceswithPlants
Just put me on whichever list for chests is the shortest, thanks.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the list for the Surgestream Coat as well as the Thunderstruck Chest? Thanks, this is a really nice idea!
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the list for the Surgestream Coat as well as the Thunderstruck Chest? Thanks, this is a really nice idea!
5LqH0sj.png
@DanceswithPlants
Can you put me down for Electrified? You're so awesome for doing this.
@DanceswithPlants
Can you put me down for Electrified? You're so awesome for doing this.
ebpsI1h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11