Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FAREWELL - CLOSED (completed)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 281
bump!
bump!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@LadyRiat Ayyy! It's been a while! Thanks for pinging me, just going to casually *bump* the thread here...
@LadyRiat Ayyy! It's been a while! Thanks for pinging me, just going to casually *bump* the thread here...
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
^ bump =)
^ bump =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Bump
Bump
@Noki
May I join?

@lackingsanity
you might want to join this one :P
@Noki
May I join?

@lackingsanity
you might want to join this one :P
UwUnl7O.png
home
@Noki - I wish you well in all of your endeavors. Thank you for doing this give away and may I please enter? Thanks!
@Noki - I wish you well in all of your endeavors. Thank you for doing this give away and may I please enter? Thanks!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Noki

I would love to join! Thank you for sharing your riches with us!
@Noki

I would love to join! Thank you for sharing your riches with us!
41iIz95.png
Sorry to see that you're leaving @Noki, but here's wishes of good luck!

I was pinged here by @TheDragonsQueen but I don't have anyone else to ping and join ^^;
Sorry to see that you're leaving @Noki, but here's wishes of good luck!

I was pinged here by @TheDragonsQueen but I don't have anyone else to ping and join ^^;
@Noki

I would love to join the raffle, please and thank you. I was pinged by CosyAlligator back on page 26, so I'm not sure if it still counts as before the ping-a-friend option was canceled or not.:3
@Noki

I would love to join the raffle, please and thank you. I was pinged by CosyAlligator back on page 26, so I'm not sure if it still counts as before the ping-a-friend option was canceled or not.:3
@Noki Please enter me into your raffle! Thanks!
@Noki Please enter me into your raffle! Thanks!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 281