Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [over!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
^
^
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
^
^
@dunno @Unownsender @Ragnarok42
An apology to everyone because I totally spaced about the last day ping... despite this I've opted to simply do the draw instead of extending the raffle, and so here are the winners!

First Drawn Ticket: #658
Winner: @Ragnarok42
Prize: Nocturne Egg

Second Drawn Ticket: #133
Winner: @Unownsender
Prize: Light Egg

Thank you so much to all participants! It's been fun! I look forward to holding more raffles in the future and I'll be sending winners their CR's shortly!
@dunno @Unownsender @Ragnarok42
An apology to everyone because I totally spaced about the last day ping... despite this I've opted to simply do the draw instead of extending the raffle, and so here are the winners!

First Drawn Ticket: #658
Winner: @Ragnarok42
Prize: Nocturne Egg

Second Drawn Ticket: #133
Winner: @Unownsender
Prize: Light Egg

Thank you so much to all participants! It's been fun! I look forward to holding more raffles in the future and I'll be sending winners their CR's shortly!
@Adrenaline -- Thank you so much for having this raffle! I'm planning to hatch this egg on the Summer Solstice (June 20), the start of summer and the day with the most daylight. A befitting hatch date for a baby Light dragon.
@Adrenaline -- Thank you so much for having this raffle! I'm planning to hatch this egg on the Summer Solstice (June 20), the start of summer and the day with the most daylight. A befitting hatch date for a baby Light dragon.
Slots_Button.png
@Unownsender
Oh boy! That's amazing! I certainly hope you'll link me to the hatchling when the day comes! I wish you all the best of RNG luck!
@Unownsender
Oh boy! That's amazing! I certainly hope you'll link me to the hatchling when the day comes! I wish you all the best of RNG luck!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19