Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Accent Raffles (Open 3/23 - 4/17)
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 482 483
@Necrovatai Omg, thank you so much!
@Necrovatai Omg, thank you so much!
Click babies! 6lsGf.gif 62zpE.gif
em6G0U2.png
thank you so much!! congrats to everyone else who won!
thank you so much!! congrats to everyone else who won!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
Hello :D

If you have been pinged to this post your username was NOT found on our pinglist. If you would like to be added to our pinglist please let me now. <3

All of you participated in our "final raffle" a little over a year ago. I have been back on site for a few months now and have truly missed holding these raffles so I am opening them back up again.

We have gone back to the original rules:
-A dragon must be presented and ready to wear the skin/accent in order to qualify.
(We do not accept projects that still need a breed change, they must be ready to wear the accent upon entry.)
-A single dragon can be presented for multiple accents/skins at a time, but in exchange only one accent/skin can be won.
(Please list the accents/skins in order of first choice to last.)
-Please do not leave the accents/skins in your hoard/vault for extended periods of time after winning.
-Please do not enter just to sell the items as that would be unfair to those who genuinely want to use them.

@SunChaser @FaerieQueene @benetton @UltraStarHunter @Twalio @BeckAlistiere @Binksterchu @KatsuQuartz5 @Lazh @Aloyse @Danidood @wonders @siinfull @AlvildaBright @karazi @ClockworkEclipse @Aquadrops @Pouchipouchi @Herodias @Aprycus @Ekkinox @MinnowFox @Overcoat @CrowHarlequin @RIooo @LemonLamb @ShadowsInTheMist @Adalon @MOMOFSIX @Ruyime @Syllogistic @SilverNW @CosmicVengeance @SnacMeister @AliciaA @evidence @ZirconianAshes @OpossumApostle @goromi @IronMoon @pmcats @AzureArchangel @GoldenRidge @pacem @Aquadrops @CatMemer528 @Veilspoon @Digimon11 @StygianZinogre @Area51raider @Vizuri @ufology @Anodite @AshLynx @Neptunis @nekoace14 @Juanita @Falon120 @Kotiga @Kalahira @emkily @Kalira @FreyaShadow @Dessy @SilentRiver @galacticTopiary @LemonyCurry @Supremedorklord @Tinytrashchild @Togame @KittyandCat @Duskphoenix @blackhawks @SecretSelkie @torch @aerdnanocte @Hellnokitty @starrunner101 @killerwhale @DawnSky101 @snartdonyx @Rookie @Fennecfox21 @Discowing @FinnFantastic @GraveRabbit @ArtemisHalfMoon @TheWanderers @jbapple @carlhppr @ProHomo57 @Sarahlunawolf @lemfolis @Aurelicia @GaijinIxchel @osuri @Jebean03 @Sturmflux @cherrytrees @COparade @Ironlily @kitan @Nyrath @ValkyrieValravn @Cocatrics @StarClawz @rei711 @CrimsonDemon @andersbegabt @ShowtoonRoe @Zeraphyr @shirorobiin @Skystalker @MotherOfBeardies @aeons @AmaranthineShade @Artful @lionsaint @BushWookiez @ClanHeartsgleam @Meadbhb @Foxmeow @SpiritX @nymphaeas @DelicHeiwajima @ForgottenWonders @Osprey72 @Tywyllwch @Bafa59 @CrimsonVulture @Casilica
Hello :D

If you have been pinged to this post your username was NOT found on our pinglist. If you would like to be added to our pinglist please let me now. <3

All of you participated in our "final raffle" a little over a year ago. I have been back on site for a few months now and have truly missed holding these raffles so I am opening them back up again.

We have gone back to the original rules:
-A dragon must be presented and ready to wear the skin/accent in order to qualify.
(We do not accept projects that still need a breed change, they must be ready to wear the accent upon entry.)
-A single dragon can be presented for multiple accents/skins at a time, but in exchange only one accent/skin can be won.
(Please list the accents/skins in order of first choice to last.)
-Please do not leave the accents/skins in your hoard/vault for extended periods of time after winning.
-Please do not enter just to sell the items as that would be unfair to those who genuinely want to use them.

@SunChaser @FaerieQueene @benetton @UltraStarHunter @Twalio @BeckAlistiere @Binksterchu @KatsuQuartz5 @Lazh @Aloyse @Danidood @wonders @siinfull @AlvildaBright @karazi @ClockworkEclipse @Aquadrops @Pouchipouchi @Herodias @Aprycus @Ekkinox @MinnowFox @Overcoat @CrowHarlequin @RIooo @LemonLamb @ShadowsInTheMist @Adalon @MOMOFSIX @Ruyime @Syllogistic @SilverNW @CosmicVengeance @SnacMeister @AliciaA @evidence @ZirconianAshes @OpossumApostle @goromi @IronMoon @pmcats @AzureArchangel @GoldenRidge @pacem @Aquadrops @CatMemer528 @Veilspoon @Digimon11 @StygianZinogre @Area51raider @Vizuri @ufology @Anodite @AshLynx @Neptunis @nekoace14 @Juanita @Falon120 @Kotiga @Kalahira @emkily @Kalira @FreyaShadow @Dessy @SilentRiver @galacticTopiary @LemonyCurry @Supremedorklord @Tinytrashchild @Togame @KittyandCat @Duskphoenix @blackhawks @SecretSelkie @torch @aerdnanocte @Hellnokitty @starrunner101 @killerwhale @DawnSky101 @snartdonyx @Rookie @Fennecfox21 @Discowing @FinnFantastic @GraveRabbit @ArtemisHalfMoon @TheWanderers @jbapple @carlhppr @ProHomo57 @Sarahlunawolf @lemfolis @Aurelicia @GaijinIxchel @osuri @Jebean03 @Sturmflux @cherrytrees @COparade @Ironlily @kitan @Nyrath @ValkyrieValravn @Cocatrics @StarClawz @rei711 @CrimsonDemon @andersbegabt @ShowtoonRoe @Zeraphyr @shirorobiin @Skystalker @MotherOfBeardies @aeons @AmaranthineShade @Artful @lionsaint @BushWookiez @ClanHeartsgleam @Meadbhb @Foxmeow @SpiritX @nymphaeas @DelicHeiwajima @ForgottenWonders @Osprey72 @Tywyllwch @Bafa59 @CrimsonVulture @Casilica
giphy.gif
FR+3
I'd like to be added to your pinglist please!^^
I'd like to be added to your pinglist please!^^
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Add me to the pinglist again, please!
Add me to the pinglist again, please!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Hello! :D

We are back!, I know I held the 'final raffle' a little over a year ago but I've been unexpectedly back a few months now and really miss hosting this giveaway so I am starting it up again. We are returning to the original rules so a dragon is required to qualify again.

To keep things simple while I get back in the hang of things our first raffle will only last for 2 weeks with my latest released accents.

End Date: September 30th 2021 @ 23:59:59

@achoopda @Alphadragon @Alphanix @AnonymousSinger @Anticx @AquaSoars @ArcAura @ardarious @aruktai @Astori @Aten @Atlasia @Atzien @ArouraBorialice @AwaTheBeanie @Axanthic @bamboo1996 @Beezadrella @Being @bellzan @Birdsofwax @BishieKaichou @BitterTea @BladesFire @Blauw @Blazin @Bloodsong @Bluebird88 @bookthief @BrokenRosary @Brunch @candyhighgaming @CanisChiroptera @Cantertothewinds @Cealygosa @Cealyn @CEGAMischief @Celestriakle @CelticDragoness @Ceresvoid @chamilet @Chardons @Cheshly @ChibiEnvyChan @chocomonster @ClarkeGriffin @clasli13 @codeyumi @Cola @constellationxx @Contigo @CornixElecti @CorsetsNDragons @cosmicConundrum @CosmicSummer @CoyoteFlowers @Craneoflores @CupcakeCass @CuriousLoli @Cvhruig @cywscross @DarkAngelsBlood1 @DarkDracania @DarkDragoness @DarkestCruelty @darkpoptoy @dasammit @DraconianLucian @dragonbano @Dragonett @DeathSpecter @Deramadus @divitineo @Dodecahedron @dorumon210 @dragonfire27 @Dragontamer75 @Drakkainen @DreamingShad0ws @DreamingSunset @Duchannes @Duskflame @Effervessa @Eiyora @Elbow @Ellapinky @ellensaurus @Emme666 @Endernil @endlessangels @Espoir @Eternality @EtoilesFaillees @Fabellaura @Festival @Fiain @firedragons @Fizzywits @Floatibubble @FlufferLover @FluffySweet @Fouguri @Frailty @FringePanda @FrozenFrosting @fuzzypuggle @Fxelight @EclipseIdiot @ghostvines @Gilamon @Gilbunny @Gloomyreaper @GrumpyCatlover @Gurisar36 @halinor @Harmonywish @hazy @heartcrusher1 @Hiame @Hinumi @Holi @HondaYori @horseyluva @HuggedByABear @Huskily @Icewinglight @IchiSato @Ikora @Impception @ImpossibleJedi4 @InfinityLlama @inhumanelm @InsidiousTurtle @Intel @Ithaca @IzzyWizzy @Jaypaw @Jessoo @kadyrose @Kaimiiru @KairinRose @Kaitorubel @kataclysm13 @Kcdollar @Kdragon @kipinae @Kpribbit @Kybalie @KyloGen @Kyoki @LaAstaria @LadyKnightKatsa @ladylilitu @LadyRiat @larsson @Leannaa @lemonadesip @Libi @littlebickle @lizabet @LostCircuit @luckygrace99 @Lup @Macaroonis @MacyCat @MadaraKeehl @magxctrick @Meowruff @mercurialwings @Merigold @Meyoline @Mida @Mikisama @Mimi9911a @MissFortune17 @Mizs101 @Flaxen @MochiTeaaa @Mokuroh @Mooeen @MoonCatcher333 @MoonFeather190 @mayanaz @Moonwater @mPhish @Mukti @Mycologist @mysticpenguin @NatureGirl @Nalabyte @Nebulacloud @NekoIceDragon @nemodave @NightInVienna @NightRising @Niklia @nohsara @nonbinarytentoo @NovaDrakkon @NoxUmbra25 @Oratorio @Orgetzu @oyamibun @paintminion @PatheticLilFry @panopticon @PastelCloud @pendragon007 @Peyp @Phaedra @pheonix842 @PiedPipecleaner @Piratewolfie @PixelSpiral @Praeter @Prescott @Pround @ProudMomof1 @Pufferheart @Quietus1580 @RadioactivePup @Ragnarok42 @RainbowSuss @RawrrLioness @Recko @Redfern @RenatoUlbov @Requieum @Rionach @RockehRawr @Rosekitten @RoyalSorceress @Saeyoung @Sairine @SamuelMaybird @SapphyreL @Saraceaser @SarWings @Scaledowl @ScarletLion @Scintillation @Scoria @Script @SeaCrest @SenchaDrake @SeraCosmos @SexyIdris @shadowmoonwolf @Shiguma @Shinrah @Shougoney @ShuraKen @silverdrake @SilverFoxDemon @Sinbreaker @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @Skydust @SkyyeofEmber @SnowyWaves @SocklessWonder @Sparkbook @Starisia @StarryFlight @StormDragon21 @SucenaZQ @Sumael @Syceris @Sylphiette @Syzeki @tealbee3 @TeaParty0u0 @ThatBobGuy @thatjaeger @TheCheshireSpy @TheEnderDraco @Theinkqusitr201 @TheoDemoine @timetot @topazsunset04 @TrenchKnife @Tuisku @unicornssparkle @Valka @VoxxVoleur @vriskittles @Vulcanatus @Vulpess @Watercolour @Whirlwish @WildHorses @Windshear @Wolfers @WolfprintsSC @WolfsbaneAvis @WolfTrickster @WreckandRule @Wyldarashi @Xarina @xxace @Yashuya @Yuiiko @yukitsukihana @Zephyr23 @Ziegler @Zillua @80MinToMidnight @SquidneyTsu @Azazael @Hobgoblin2 @MarinaQuakenbush @softwings @RayTheDragon @minted @BobolGrobol @Mintiani @zedetta @Skylurk @Stellatrix13 @MissMaira @Silversouledcat @4DCube @Bionic @Beatoriche @Bluwingskitty @SerenityGale @Drakzaen @FoggyDownpour @Rosie1450 @Player3 @Amnios @Fleure @Transcendencyy @vanillachapter @LiveSky @Valemora @RemonGurin @SuzyChi @aredshroom @lycanthralie @Laxi @Juxta13 @perifinite @VoidDeluz @Self @Zally95 @Stormdragon @GoldenSootball @Rolyo @Tigerlily21 @MagpieScholar @L0LB1T11001001 @Lykantos @Haretz @Salvation @kingdoms @tranquilitea @CelestialBork @changelingstar @Jessister @SealedSalt @Gwynivere @septarianflare @Avifors @ShinyEntei @Altariel @ErisFei @Martinique @OliveBoat @dragonhorselover @Ashanda @Dfinch @SmolNotTol @DemonicDuchess @dappledfire @Maelix @dinguschi @Shaydas @LiveSky @NorthernLiights @MrChickenNugget @Lichtdrache @PoizonRoze @ShatteringIce @SylvanMoon @IllusiveFox @Siakb @triicksterthaea @GreatLordHades @Juxta13 @Failuresaurus @SmolGhostCat @Ludwiggle @MoonMelodies @TheGodOfStories @Famion @Crassula @marshsiren @SylphOfHeart @Jeraruhh @FoolishRay @whereisbarton @SinisterFae @gunklord420 @EverAthena @Emeraldlion21 @crowmachine @Orii @Seonais @Nofsky8 @Tunara @Rockelle @Xayxayx @Gwynivere @Kurokosworth @Wonderling @Kwisten @Aaliyahgemini664 @mossyaki @Zoruna @ApprenticeWriter @LethalLulu @Damiana1 @Sachqua @Lizally @ribbitking @LilSadist @Toxical @InkedMyths @Wivick @Saerel @Solanceae @Shoz @SilverQuark @STRHKR @GooglieSalmon @ElleMelle @blackshadow1 @JWinger @SkyHeaven @losina @Toranne @TheSabreImperium @dustclouds @KosmicDragon @Halua @NoctusMortuum @Nerdygamer @Eliss @Kaizenn @Dragonsmyguy @PhoenixFire36 @GoldieFazbear @DoubleMobius @ReadingHell @heavylobster @SashaFiredrake @bakugannvgims @MusicMiner @Beezarre @OriginalIAm @ribbonz @Pythonecary @Illyrael @BoggyMcBogface @KastorGhost @Askurasaki @Jaspernoir @JadeJewels @AnacronicCobra @5tr82he11 @LadyChipmunk @Clownivorous @RockPaperScizor @Avmire @Oppabo @Sacrilegious @literalstardust @Avmire @Finna @WishUponADragon @Samsonite @WillowWolfie @XxBlueExorcistxX @DraggoMaster @Arystafall @ColdLasagna @pitohui @Liz2331234 @Saskiany @LuckyKitty @Yukichan @OrcDovahkiin @Catcat7077 @Rivertyl @HedwigHufflepuff @SpanishBread @mstrashprincess @GingerPuff @dragonhorselover @VolcanicThunder @LunaTenebrisFlos @Dosser @Crimsonpixie @MysticalScribe @DogtagsJoe @dreadlord @mstrashprincess @AccioMagic @CrystalChrissy @Veilspoon @ClockworkEclipse
Hello! :D

We are back!, I know I held the 'final raffle' a little over a year ago but I've been unexpectedly back a few months now and really miss hosting this giveaway so I am starting it up again. We are returning to the original rules so a dragon is required to qualify again.

To keep things simple while I get back in the hang of things our first raffle will only last for 2 weeks with my latest released accents.

End Date: September 30th 2021 @ 23:59:59

@achoopda @Alphadragon @Alphanix @AnonymousSinger @Anticx @AquaSoars @ArcAura @ardarious @aruktai @Astori @Aten @Atlasia @Atzien @ArouraBorialice @AwaTheBeanie @Axanthic @bamboo1996 @Beezadrella @Being @bellzan @Birdsofwax @BishieKaichou @BitterTea @BladesFire @Blauw @Blazin @Bloodsong @Bluebird88 @bookthief @BrokenRosary @Brunch @candyhighgaming @CanisChiroptera @Cantertothewinds @Cealygosa @Cealyn @CEGAMischief @Celestriakle @CelticDragoness @Ceresvoid @chamilet @Chardons @Cheshly @ChibiEnvyChan @chocomonster @ClarkeGriffin @clasli13 @codeyumi @Cola @constellationxx @Contigo @CornixElecti @CorsetsNDragons @cosmicConundrum @CosmicSummer @CoyoteFlowers @Craneoflores @CupcakeCass @CuriousLoli @Cvhruig @cywscross @DarkAngelsBlood1 @DarkDracania @DarkDragoness @DarkestCruelty @darkpoptoy @dasammit @DraconianLucian @dragonbano @Dragonett @DeathSpecter @Deramadus @divitineo @Dodecahedron @dorumon210 @dragonfire27 @Dragontamer75 @Drakkainen @DreamingShad0ws @DreamingSunset @Duchannes @Duskflame @Effervessa @Eiyora @Elbow @Ellapinky @ellensaurus @Emme666 @Endernil @endlessangels @Espoir @Eternality @EtoilesFaillees @Fabellaura @Festival @Fiain @firedragons @Fizzywits @Floatibubble @FlufferLover @FluffySweet @Fouguri @Frailty @FringePanda @FrozenFrosting @fuzzypuggle @Fxelight @EclipseIdiot @ghostvines @Gilamon @Gilbunny @Gloomyreaper @GrumpyCatlover @Gurisar36 @halinor @Harmonywish @hazy @heartcrusher1 @Hiame @Hinumi @Holi @HondaYori @horseyluva @HuggedByABear @Huskily @Icewinglight @IchiSato @Ikora @Impception @ImpossibleJedi4 @InfinityLlama @inhumanelm @InsidiousTurtle @Intel @Ithaca @IzzyWizzy @Jaypaw @Jessoo @kadyrose @Kaimiiru @KairinRose @Kaitorubel @kataclysm13 @Kcdollar @Kdragon @kipinae @Kpribbit @Kybalie @KyloGen @Kyoki @LaAstaria @LadyKnightKatsa @ladylilitu @LadyRiat @larsson @Leannaa @lemonadesip @Libi @littlebickle @lizabet @LostCircuit @luckygrace99 @Lup @Macaroonis @MacyCat @MadaraKeehl @magxctrick @Meowruff @mercurialwings @Merigold @Meyoline @Mida @Mikisama @Mimi9911a @MissFortune17 @Mizs101 @Flaxen @MochiTeaaa @Mokuroh @Mooeen @MoonCatcher333 @MoonFeather190 @mayanaz @Moonwater @mPhish @Mukti @Mycologist @mysticpenguin @NatureGirl @Nalabyte @Nebulacloud @NekoIceDragon @nemodave @NightInVienna @NightRising @Niklia @nohsara @nonbinarytentoo @NovaDrakkon @NoxUmbra25 @Oratorio @Orgetzu @oyamibun @paintminion @PatheticLilFry @panopticon @PastelCloud @pendragon007 @Peyp @Phaedra @pheonix842 @PiedPipecleaner @Piratewolfie @PixelSpiral @Praeter @Prescott @Pround @ProudMomof1 @Pufferheart @Quietus1580 @RadioactivePup @Ragnarok42 @RainbowSuss @RawrrLioness @Recko @Redfern @RenatoUlbov @Requieum @Rionach @RockehRawr @Rosekitten @RoyalSorceress @Saeyoung @Sairine @SamuelMaybird @SapphyreL @Saraceaser @SarWings @Scaledowl @ScarletLion @Scintillation @Scoria @Script @SeaCrest @SenchaDrake @SeraCosmos @SexyIdris @shadowmoonwolf @Shiguma @Shinrah @Shougoney @ShuraKen @silverdrake @SilverFoxDemon @Sinbreaker @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @Skydust @SkyyeofEmber @SnowyWaves @SocklessWonder @Sparkbook @Starisia @StarryFlight @StormDragon21 @SucenaZQ @Sumael @Syceris @Sylphiette @Syzeki @tealbee3 @TeaParty0u0 @ThatBobGuy @thatjaeger @TheCheshireSpy @TheEnderDraco @Theinkqusitr201 @TheoDemoine @timetot @topazsunset04 @TrenchKnife @Tuisku @unicornssparkle @Valka @VoxxVoleur @vriskittles @Vulcanatus @Vulpess @Watercolour @Whirlwish @WildHorses @Windshear @Wolfers @WolfprintsSC @WolfsbaneAvis @WolfTrickster @WreckandRule @Wyldarashi @Xarina @xxace @Yashuya @Yuiiko @yukitsukihana @Zephyr23 @Ziegler @Zillua @80MinToMidnight @SquidneyTsu @Azazael @Hobgoblin2 @MarinaQuakenbush @softwings @RayTheDragon @minted @BobolGrobol @Mintiani @zedetta @Skylurk @Stellatrix13 @MissMaira @Silversouledcat @4DCube @Bionic @Beatoriche @Bluwingskitty @SerenityGale @Drakzaen @FoggyDownpour @Rosie1450 @Player3 @Amnios @Fleure @Transcendencyy @vanillachapter @LiveSky @Valemora @RemonGurin @SuzyChi @aredshroom @lycanthralie @Laxi @Juxta13 @perifinite @VoidDeluz @Self @Zally95 @Stormdragon @GoldenSootball @Rolyo @Tigerlily21 @MagpieScholar @L0LB1T11001001 @Lykantos @Haretz @Salvation @kingdoms @tranquilitea @CelestialBork @changelingstar @Jessister @SealedSalt @Gwynivere @septarianflare @Avifors @ShinyEntei @Altariel @ErisFei @Martinique @OliveBoat @dragonhorselover @Ashanda @Dfinch @SmolNotTol @DemonicDuchess @dappledfire @Maelix @dinguschi @Shaydas @LiveSky @NorthernLiights @MrChickenNugget @Lichtdrache @PoizonRoze @ShatteringIce @SylvanMoon @IllusiveFox @Siakb @triicksterthaea @GreatLordHades @Juxta13 @Failuresaurus @SmolGhostCat @Ludwiggle @MoonMelodies @TheGodOfStories @Famion @Crassula @marshsiren @SylphOfHeart @Jeraruhh @FoolishRay @whereisbarton @SinisterFae @gunklord420 @EverAthena @Emeraldlion21 @crowmachine @Orii @Seonais @Nofsky8 @Tunara @Rockelle @Xayxayx @Gwynivere @Kurokosworth @Wonderling @Kwisten @Aaliyahgemini664 @mossyaki @Zoruna @ApprenticeWriter @LethalLulu @Damiana1 @Sachqua @Lizally @ribbitking @LilSadist @Toxical @InkedMyths @Wivick @Saerel @Solanceae @Shoz @SilverQuark @STRHKR @GooglieSalmon @ElleMelle @blackshadow1 @JWinger @SkyHeaven @losina @Toranne @TheSabreImperium @dustclouds @KosmicDragon @Halua @NoctusMortuum @Nerdygamer @Eliss @Kaizenn @Dragonsmyguy @PhoenixFire36 @GoldieFazbear @DoubleMobius @ReadingHell @heavylobster @SashaFiredrake @bakugannvgims @MusicMiner @Beezarre @OriginalIAm @ribbonz @Pythonecary @Illyrael @BoggyMcBogface @KastorGhost @Askurasaki @Jaspernoir @JadeJewels @AnacronicCobra @5tr82he11 @LadyChipmunk @Clownivorous @RockPaperScizor @Avmire @Oppabo @Sacrilegious @literalstardust @Avmire @Finna @WishUponADragon @Samsonite @WillowWolfie @XxBlueExorcistxX @DraggoMaster @Arystafall @ColdLasagna @pitohui @Liz2331234 @Saskiany @LuckyKitty @Yukichan @OrcDovahkiin @Catcat7077 @Rivertyl @HedwigHufflepuff @SpanishBread @mstrashprincess @GingerPuff @dragonhorselover @VolcanicThunder @LunaTenebrisFlos @Dosser @Crimsonpixie @MysticalScribe @DogtagsJoe @dreadlord @mstrashprincess @AccioMagic @CrystalChrissy @Veilspoon @ClockworkEclipse
giphy.gif
FR+3
I don't have a dragon to enter, but I just wanted to say all three of the accents are adorable!
I don't have a dragon to enter, but I just wanted to say all three of the accents are adorable!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I am interested in all three, because I am an Axolotl fanatic - this gal would def wear them.... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=71102813&itemid=41459&auth=3f239c9d167bc876d8d137802222a20721879070&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=71102813&itemid=41409&auth=688713e80bc0c10325d9b29f1f4a4062118ca7f0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I am interested in all three, because I am an Axolotl fanatic -

this gal would def wear them....

skin?did=71102813&itemid=41459&auth=3f239c9d167bc876d8d137802222a20721879070&dummyext=prev.png

skin?did=71102813&itemid=41409&auth=688713e80bc0c10325d9b29f1f4a4062118ca7f0&dummyext=prev.png
sherlock-edit.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please - and I'd like to enter for [item=accent: axolotl plush pink] with my G1 gal Murmur - it would match beautifully to her wings. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66247130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662472/66247130_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please - and I'd like to enter for Accent: Axolotl Plush Pink with my G1 gal Murmur - it would match beautifully to her wings.

66247130_350.png
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
Oh wow, the skins are so pretty! I don't have anyone to enter right now, but I would love to be on your pinglist!
Oh wow, the skins are so pretty! I don't have anyone to enter right now, but I would love to be on your pinglist!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 482 483