Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Great Olympian Raffle- CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Theoi, can I get three tickets?
@Theoi, can I get three tickets?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@Kotoej Absolutely! Just send me a PM with the treasure attached and you're good to go. ^^
@Kotoej Absolutely! Just send me a PM with the treasure attached and you're good to go. ^^
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi, all right?
@Theoi, all right?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@Kotoej Yes, I got your message and recorded your tickets. :) Thank you for participating!
@Kotoej Yes, I got your message and recorded your tickets. :) Thank you for participating!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
Bump!
Bump!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi

Sending a stack of seafood.
@Theoi

Sending a stack of seafood.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
@TasteLikeSeafood Thank you! I have to say, the circumstances are kind of funny considering your username.
@TasteLikeSeafood Thank you! I have to say, the circumstances are kind of funny considering your username.
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi

Np! Haha.

Edit: wth, I ended up pinging myself.
@Theoi

Np! Haha.

Edit: wth, I ended up pinging myself.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
New bonus offer is up! Please let me know if you'd like to be pinged for new bonus offers!

Also, I will be going out of town today and lasting until the end of Friday, so I may be slow to reply, but I will try to check messages at least once a day!
New bonus offer is up! Please let me know if you'd like to be pinged for new bonus offers!

Also, I will be going out of town today and lasting until the end of Friday, so I may be slow to reply, but I will try to check messages at least once a day!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi sending some full stacks of meat for tickets!
@Theoi sending some full stacks of meat for tickets!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14