Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Pretty Dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87
@Voidapologist 21 is all yours! send the trade when you can. C:

@RuneMaster You got it!Both are yours. Send the crossroads whenever you get the chance. (And don't worry,we all start somewhere!)

@jessiew51
@BRS
@vigormortis
So sorry all of you! Users before you have already claimed those dragons. You're welcome to pick another, or I can add you to the ping list and you will be alerted when more nest hatch.
@Voidapologist 21 is all yours! send the trade when you can. C:

@RuneMaster You got it!Both are yours. Send the crossroads whenever you get the chance. (And don't worry,we all start somewhere!)

@jessiew51
@BRS
@vigormortis
So sorry all of you! Users before you have already claimed those dragons. You're welcome to pick another, or I can add you to the ping list and you will be alerted when more nest hatch.
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight May I adopt number 24 please? :)
@GLight May I adopt number 24 please? :)
@ChampionCelae Of course. c: Send the trade when you can.
@ChampionCelae Of course. c: Send the trade when you can.
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight I'm sorry, but I'm unsure how to send the trade. Could you maybe send it for me?
@GLight I'm sorry, but I'm unsure how to send the trade. Could you maybe send it for me?
@GLight is 25 still available?
@GLight is 25 still available?
@GLight
Could I be added to the ping list?
@GLight
Could I be added to the ping list?
@ChampionCelae No problem. I'll send it to you in a moment. c:

@SplatterPaint Sure is! All yours. Send the trade when you get the chance.

@Napstabliss Done! <3
@ChampionCelae No problem. I'll send it to you in a moment. c:

@SplatterPaint Sure is! All yours. Send the trade when you get the chance.

@Napstabliss Done! <3
@Glight How exactly do I do that? XD
@Glight How exactly do I do that? XD
@glight

may i please 20?
thankyou!

-DNA
@glight

may i please 20?
thankyou!

-DNA
@RuneMaster On your side bar, under "shop" is "Crossroads". Click on that, and it will take you to a screen to type in a name. Copy/paste my name in there, and choose the dragon you want, and the amount of treasure to send (you need to send at least 1). If you can't get it, tell me, and I'll send it to you. C:

@genekesis Absolutely! Send the trade whenever you get the chance. :D
@RuneMaster On your side bar, under "shop" is "Crossroads". Click on that, and it will take you to a screen to type in a name. Copy/paste my name in there, and choose the dragon you want, and the amount of treasure to send (you need to send at least 1). If you can't get it, tell me, and I'll send it to you. C:

@genekesis Absolutely! Send the trade whenever you get the chance. :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87