Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 211 212
@Kamishii
I'm looking forward to this. Who knows, I might even offer a load of my awakened familiars for raffle tickets this time.
@Kamishii
I'm looking forward to this. Who knows, I might even offer a load of my awakened familiars for raffle tickets this time.
@Kamishii Looks pretty good!
@Kamishii Looks pretty good!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Kamishii

I think everything sounds good. Prizes are great. :)

Are we allowed to post the banners now or would you rather us wait ntil you are closer to open time hun?
@Kamishii

I think everything sounds good. Prizes are great. :)

Are we allowed to post the banners now or would you rather us wait ntil you are closer to open time hun?
IPU0tJf.png
@Nedali
Hmmm you can add the banners now if you want, but you will need to remind me that you added them once the raffle actually opens :)
@Nedali
Hmmm you can add the banners now if you want, but you will need to remind me that you added them once the raffle actually opens :)
@Kamishii

Alrighty! ^_^
@Kamishii

Alrighty! ^_^
IPU0tJf.png
I can't wait. :)
I can't wait. :)
vwJuAor.png
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Kamishii, it sure look great! And my first FR anniversary is November 17th too :)
@Kamishii, it sure look great! And my first FR anniversary is November 17th too :)
0WSK2we.png
@Kedia @Astarothius @Agareia @Digimon11 @Aspyria @WingedLegion @kithri @Saphelle @PPixelNinja216 @ForestSoul @IsildaMistwood @QueenMetal @Dorugamon @Aarune @Foffle @xeidai @KittyGoesMeow @Rbandboy @Plushnoodle @Paliquin @chinapiggy @FlashLiberty @LadyRiat @Ponythekidrs @Nedali @SenchaDrake @Cassadiller @Zosia @thanaloon @theinsaneeraser @AlexiaSkye @Rabbitaka @Voodoocat @Zelan @Onida @May7nk

Opinion time!
I forgot that I have an Ice Sprite. As much as I would love to keep them, my payments for my future Light Sprite are more important and pressing. As such, I was thinking of adding it as the top dog prize for this raffle. However, I will need to up the purchased ticket minimum to 10,000 before the raffle can officially close.

*So Ice Sprite means 10,000+ tickets (potential delays to reach minimum and potential to not unlock more winners)
*No Ice Sprite means closing sooner after 7,000+ tickets (potential to surpass and unlock more winners)

10,000 was the minimum for the last raffle, but tickets were cheaper then. However, there are a lot more top dollar prize options this time in the skins and accents since you can leave with any two of your choice.

Alternative option:
I make the Ice sprite unlock at 10,000 tickets, if we hit that point.
The pro with the other option is that the Ice Sprite is GUARANTEED because we don't stop until we hit at least 10,000.
Having it as an unlockable means it wont be a guaranteed prize.
HOWEVER, if I do the unlockable Ice Sprite option, I will make unlocking 10 winners happen every 1,500 tickets past 7000 instead of every 1,000. So base 75 winners, 85 at 8,500, 95 at 10,000, etc

What do you think?
@Kedia @Astarothius @Agareia @Digimon11 @Aspyria @WingedLegion @kithri @Saphelle @PPixelNinja216 @ForestSoul @IsildaMistwood @QueenMetal @Dorugamon @Aarune @Foffle @xeidai @KittyGoesMeow @Rbandboy @Plushnoodle @Paliquin @chinapiggy @FlashLiberty @LadyRiat @Ponythekidrs @Nedali @SenchaDrake @Cassadiller @Zosia @thanaloon @theinsaneeraser @AlexiaSkye @Rabbitaka @Voodoocat @Zelan @Onida @May7nk

Opinion time!
I forgot that I have an Ice Sprite. As much as I would love to keep them, my payments for my future Light Sprite are more important and pressing. As such, I was thinking of adding it as the top dog prize for this raffle. However, I will need to up the purchased ticket minimum to 10,000 before the raffle can officially close.

*So Ice Sprite means 10,000+ tickets (potential delays to reach minimum and potential to not unlock more winners)
*No Ice Sprite means closing sooner after 7,000+ tickets (potential to surpass and unlock more winners)

10,000 was the minimum for the last raffle, but tickets were cheaper then. However, there are a lot more top dollar prize options this time in the skins and accents since you can leave with any two of your choice.

Alternative option:
I make the Ice sprite unlock at 10,000 tickets, if we hit that point.
The pro with the other option is that the Ice Sprite is GUARANTEED because we don't stop until we hit at least 10,000.
Having it as an unlockable means it wont be a guaranteed prize.
HOWEVER, if I do the unlockable Ice Sprite option, I will make unlocking 10 winners happen every 1,500 tickets past 7000 instead of every 1,000. So base 75 winners, 85 at 8,500, 95 at 10,000, etc

What do you think?
@Kamishii

I think that both options are equally as appealing. I don't know if people would join the raffle specifically to win the sprite so having it as an unlockable with milestone prizes on the way up might be a better incentive for people to buy.
@Kamishii

I think that both options are equally as appealing. I don't know if people would join the raffle specifically to win the sprite so having it as an unlockable with milestone prizes on the way up might be a better incentive for people to buy.
@Kamishii

I'll vote for option 3 as this makes the sprite unlockable and more people have the chance of winning per so many tickets sold. This might solve both issues and if the sprite doesn't reach the minimum tickets to unlock, then you can always try it in another raffle or sell it for G or T.

@Kamishii

I'll vote for option 3 as this makes the sprite unlockable and more people have the chance of winning per so many tickets sold. This might solve both issues and if the sprite doesn't reach the minimum tickets to unlock, then you can always try it in another raffle or sell it for G or T.

kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 211 212