Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
Here is my last daily bump!
Here is my last daily bump!
tumblr_inline_ngx5ipqFNr1rvrguk.png
I'm about to head to bed, but you guys are still free to send in stuff for tickets! As long as they are sent before rollover, they will count and I will tally everything tomorrow.
Prize drawing will hopefully start Monday so long as there are not any ticket problems.
I'm about to head to bed, but you guys are still free to send in stuff for tickets! As long as they are sent before rollover, they will count and I will tally everything tomorrow.
Prize drawing will hopefully start Monday so long as there are not any ticket problems.
Bump!
Bump!
2e4cbkj.jpg
Last doot
Last doot
Bump. :B
Bump. :B
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Kamishii I'm assuming this is closed now? If so, wish you luck in the drawings!

And if you ever make another raffle like this, please tell me if you can - I'd love to join one!
@Kamishii I'm assuming this is closed now? If so, wish you luck in the drawings!

And if you ever make another raffle like this, please tell me if you can - I'd love to join one!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Xio @Hannar @CommanderShepard @mizface @Voodoocat @sillyfangirl00 @Fighter16 @Goldovzii @Frivilosity @thegoogy @beargirl1393 @dragontiger89 @WinterNexus @Catniss @spacelithium @gummyunicorn @Limikkin @Ambellina @smeen @WingsofShadows @BeingOfNature @TheAdoptedBeta @LovingMotherOf2 @Gokueater @Crystal4180 @FireGirlB @sarasnake99 @Silvernight01 @myheartyoung @ranran @Xeka @Chem @WillowThorn @arashiyama @missy20201 @frizzycrls @Karahkan @Philosophy @LifeofaDreamer @Ilidragon @SeaSpree @TheHugger @WhisperWillow19 @BrightNight @dart @Dreamweave @Delletion @AvalonDreams @Unownsender @UZaaki9 @Theinkqusitr201 @frizzycrls @LilacDreams @atropo @nonbinarytentoo @Theoi @hinatot @Houtori @Leerendrache @joan @IceyPuffin @Calluth @Leenanishere @stuff987 @PumpKingKaos @TheDivineZero @leyline @NateDog @Warriorcat39 @manifoldseeker @trashlord

The raffle is closed!
Thank you everyone for participating! It was a long wild ride X)

You are free to check the ticket spread sheet here if you want. If you feel as though you are missing something, I will need to know the day you sent the items so I can check my messages. I have a lot of messages, so the more accurate you are the better.

I will be out most of today, so as long as there are no problems, I should be able to start drawing on Monday.

There will be 115 winners drawn for this raffle! I will use random.org to draw 10 winners at a time so please be patient. It is going to take a while to get through 115 winners. If you are drawn you will have 24 hours to respond with your prize choice or you will be pushed back to the next day. You will be pushed up to 2 times before being thrown back into the pot. Further rules will be explained when the first names are drawn.
Only the winners will be pinged from here on out so I am not pinging 150 users everyday

I didn't announce it, but I nabbed a few extra dragons for prizes that I thought were pretty which you can see in the Dragon prize category on the front page.

Good luck everyone!
@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Xio @Hannar @CommanderShepard @mizface @Voodoocat @sillyfangirl00 @Fighter16 @Goldovzii @Frivilosity @thegoogy @beargirl1393 @dragontiger89 @WinterNexus @Catniss @spacelithium @gummyunicorn @Limikkin @Ambellina @smeen @WingsofShadows @BeingOfNature @TheAdoptedBeta @LovingMotherOf2 @Gokueater @Crystal4180 @FireGirlB @sarasnake99 @Silvernight01 @myheartyoung @ranran @Xeka @Chem @WillowThorn @arashiyama @missy20201 @frizzycrls @Karahkan @Philosophy @LifeofaDreamer @Ilidragon @SeaSpree @TheHugger @WhisperWillow19 @BrightNight @dart @Dreamweave @Delletion @AvalonDreams @Unownsender @UZaaki9 @Theinkqusitr201 @frizzycrls @LilacDreams @atropo @nonbinarytentoo @Theoi @hinatot @Houtori @Leerendrache @joan @IceyPuffin @Calluth @Leenanishere @stuff987 @PumpKingKaos @TheDivineZero @leyline @NateDog @Warriorcat39 @manifoldseeker @trashlord

The raffle is closed!
Thank you everyone for participating! It was a long wild ride X)

You are free to check the ticket spread sheet here if you want. If you feel as though you are missing something, I will need to know the day you sent the items so I can check my messages. I have a lot of messages, so the more accurate you are the better.

I will be out most of today, so as long as there are no problems, I should be able to start drawing on Monday.

There will be 115 winners drawn for this raffle! I will use random.org to draw 10 winners at a time so please be patient. It is going to take a while to get through 115 winners. If you are drawn you will have 24 hours to respond with your prize choice or you will be pushed back to the next day. You will be pushed up to 2 times before being thrown back into the pot. Further rules will be explained when the first names are drawn.
Only the winners will be pinged from here on out so I am not pinging 150 users everyday

I didn't announce it, but I nabbed a few extra dragons for prizes that I thought were pretty which you can see in the Dragon prize category on the front page.

Good luck everyone!
Woot woot, can't wait!
Woot woot, can't wait!
4MKDoae.png
YAYYAYAAYYAYAY
YAYYAYAAYYAYAY
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
*excitement intensifies*
*excitement intensifies*
andi | he/it | fr time +5