Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 211 212
[center] RAFFLE IS CLOSED. PRIZE HAS FINISHED Round 1: PG 193, Round 2: PG 196, Round 3: PG 196, Round 4: PG 198, Round 5: PG 199, Round 6: PG 200, Round 7 PG 201, Round 8 PG 202, Round 9 PG 204, Round 10 PG 205, Round 11 PG 206, Round 12 PG 207, Round 13 PG 208 [img]http://i.imgur.com/rzSeG1C.jpg[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7835092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78351/7835092_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Table of Contents[/b] [color=red][u][b]Post 1: Introduction & Rules[/b][/u][/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809267][color=orange]Post 2: Tickets[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809274][color=gold]Post 3: [b]Prizes[/b] - Skins & Accents[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809279][color=green]Post 4: [b]Prizes[/b] - Materials & Other & Pre-Made Prize Packs[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809305][color=blue]Post 5: [b]Prizes[/b] - Mix & Match [/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809336][color=purple]Post 6: [b]Prizes[/b] - Dragons & Training & Art[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809343][color=pink]Post 7: Banners & Special Thanks[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809351][color=grey]Post 8: Pinglist[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809361][color=black]Post 9: FAQ[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14818746]Post 10: Raffle Changes[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348/2]Post 11: Dragons available to buy for tickets[/url] [/size] (These all link to the specified post) ----- [size=6][color=green][b]Introduction & Rules[/b][/color][/size] ----- Kamishii here again! This time for a ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY here at Flight Rising (Nov 17th). Welcome to my SECOND raffle! That's right, I liked my first raffle enough to want to subject myself to running ANOTHER one for you guys! Ok well honestly these raffles are helping me with my payments for high profile items I can't afford upfront ;>_> And this helps me clear my inventory and give you guys a chance to win some awesome items for cheap as well! My last raffle focused on a Nature Sprite, but this raffle will have an [color=blue]ICE SPRITE[/color]. Last raffle, EVERY participant was pinged for a prize at the end. Lets try for that again! This raffle will mostly focus on Skins and Accents I have collected over the year, and will include extras I get while the raffle is still going! [LIST] [*]There is a 7,000 purchased ticket minimum before the raffle will officially close. This is to ensure that I at least hit just above minimum value of what I am raffling away. The PROPOSED end date for this raffle is set for [color=red][b]March 5th at FR's rollover.[/b][/color] I won't be awake during rollover, but I will update any tickets/etc the next day for anyone that contacts me prior to the raffle close time. If the minimum is not reached by then, the date will be pushed back. [*]The Ice Sprite will unlock at 10,000 purchased tickets. No bonus or freebie tickets will count towards this. [*]The more tickets that are SOLD (not including freebies), the more winners I will draw out at the end! To start, there will be 75 winners. [*][color=red][b]I will be adding items to existing prize packs and creating new prize packs throughout the weeks as I come across more stuff I don't want or need.[/b][/color] [*]Tickets are NOT refundable. The raffle will happen. Prizes will be distributed. No take-backs. [*]Anyone that buys a ticket will be added to a pinglist for updates. [*]Feel free to ask me any questions here (ping me!) or message me. I'm always open to chat to about random anythings :) [*]You can only win ONCE! Even if your number is drawn again, it will be re-rolled to allow for as many winners as possible. If I hold mini-raffles, that will be different. Those will be separate from the main raffle. [/LIST] [size=5][b]There will currently be 115 winners drawn at the end of the raffle.[/b][/size] [b]For every 1,500 tickets sold past 7,000, there will be 10 more winners.[/b] So if we hit 8,500 tickets, there will be 85 winners 10,000 tickets means 95 winners etc There are over 300 prize options available! Plenty to choose from! [b][color=red]I will hold a Mini-raffle every purchased 1,000 tickets! Prizes will be secret until a winner is drawn.[/b][/color] [quote=Tally Ho!] [u]Total Tickets Bought[/u]: 14540 [u]Total Tickets Including Freebies[/u]: 18153 [u]Current number of participants[/u]: 149 [u]Average number of purchased tickets[/u]: 99 [u]Average number of tickets per participant[/u]: 123 [/quote] [/center]

RAFFLE IS CLOSED. PRIZE HAS FINISHED

Round 1: PG 193, Round 2: PG 196, Round 3: PG 196, Round 4: PG 198, Round 5: PG 199, Round 6: PG 200, Round 7 PG 201, Round 8 PG 202, Round 9 PG 204, Round 10 PG 205, Round 11 PG 206, Round 12 PG 207, Round 13 PG 208

rzSeG1C.jpg

7835092_350.png

Table of Contents
Post 1: Introduction & Rules
Post 2: Tickets
Post 3: Prizes - Skins & Accents
Post 4: Prizes - Materials & Other & Pre-Made Prize Packs
Post 5: Prizes - Mix & Match
Post 6: Prizes - Dragons & Training & Art
Post 7: Banners & Special Thanks
Post 8: Pinglist
Post 9: FAQ
Post 10: Raffle Changes
Post 11: Dragons available to buy for tickets

(These all link to the specified post)

Introduction & Rules

Kamishii here again! This time for a ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY here at Flight Rising (Nov 17th). Welcome to my SECOND raffle! That's right, I liked my first raffle enough to want to subject myself to running ANOTHER one for you guys! Ok well honestly these raffles are helping me with my payments for high profile items I can't afford upfront ;>_> And this helps me clear my inventory and give you guys a chance to win some awesome items for cheap as well!

My last raffle focused on a Nature Sprite, but this raffle will have an ICE SPRITE.
Last raffle, EVERY participant was pinged for a prize at the end. Lets try for that again!
This raffle will mostly focus on Skins and Accents I have collected over the year, and will include extras I get while the raffle is still going!

• There is a 7,000 purchased ticket minimum before the raffle will officially close. This is to ensure that I at least hit just above minimum value of what I am raffling away. The PROPOSED end date for this raffle is set for March 5th at FR's rollover. I won't be awake during rollover, but I will update any tickets/etc the next day for anyone that contacts me prior to the raffle close time. If the minimum is not reached by then, the date will be pushed back.

• The Ice Sprite will unlock at 10,000 purchased tickets. No bonus or freebie tickets will count towards this.

• The more tickets that are SOLD (not including freebies), the more winners I will draw out at the end! To start, there will be 75 winners.

• I will be adding items to existing prize packs and creating new prize packs throughout the weeks as I come across more stuff I don't want or need.

• Tickets are NOT refundable. The raffle will happen. Prizes will be distributed. No take-backs.

• Anyone that buys a ticket will be added to a pinglist for updates.

• Feel free to ask me any questions here (ping me!) or message me. I'm always open to chat to about random anythings :)

• You can only win ONCE! Even if your number is drawn again, it will be re-rolled to allow for as many winners as possible. If I hold mini-raffles, that will be different. Those will be separate from the main raffle.

There will currently be 115 winners drawn at the end of the raffle.
For every 1,500 tickets sold past 7,000, there will be 10 more winners.
So if we hit 8,500 tickets, there will be 85 winners
10,000 tickets means 95 winners
etc
There are over 300 prize options available! Plenty to choose from!

I will hold a Mini-raffle every purchased 1,000 tickets! Prizes will be secret until a winner is drawn.
Tally Ho! wrote:
Total Tickets Bought: 14540
Total Tickets Including Freebies: 18153

Current number of participants: 149
Average number of purchased tickets: 99
Average number of tickets per participant: 123

Tickets

Ticket Spreadsheet to be added

1000 Treasure = 1 Ticket
2 Gems = 1 Ticket

Buy 10 get 1 Free!
Buy 50 get 6 Free!
Buy 100 get 15 Free!
Buy 500 get 75 Free!

These are cumulative. For instance, if you buy 10 one day, then 40 another day, you would get 6 bonus tickets total because you bought 50 tickets in all.
(These bonus tickets are for treasure and gem bought tickets only)

Festival Currency:
Each currency is equal to 1 ticket.

Dragons worth double tickets until the raffle closes! Only their normal value listed below will count as purchased and towards unlocking any prizes, the doubled points will be freebie tickets.
Dragons:
(All dragons will be sold or exalted unless I like them for some reason. They will most likely be exalted if they don't sell before I need lair space.)

Hatchlings = 1 Tickets
Lvl 1 = 2 Tickets
Lvl 2 = 4 Tickets
Lvl 3 = 5 Tickets
Lvl 4 = 6 Tickets
Lvl 5 = 8 Tickets
Lvl 6 = 9 Tickets
Lvl 7 = 10 Tickets
Lvl 8 = 11 Tickets
Lvl 9 = 13 Tickets
Lvl 10 = 14 Tickets
Lvl 11 = 16 Tickets
Lvl 12 = 18 Tickets
Lvl 13 = 19 Tickets
Lvl 14 = 21 Tickets
Lvl 15 = 22 Tickets
Lvl 16 = 23 Tickets
Lvl 17 = 25 Tickets
Lvl 18 = 26 Tickets
Lvl 19 = 28 Tickets
Lvl 20 = 29 Tickets
Lvl 21 = 31 Tickets
Lvl 22 = 33 Tickets
Lvl 23 = 40 Tickets
Lvl 24 = 45 Tickets
Lvl 25 = 60 Tickets

Item Trade-ins
Case by Case Basis on how many tickets an item is worth.

I will take pretty much any item, just ping me or message me if you want to know how many tickets an item(s) will be worth.
This includes food, materials, trinkets, etc. However, materials/trinkets/etc that are not Swipp related will be price based on their HOARD sell price, not Auction House. Food prices are based on their x99 stack price.

I WILL ONLY TAKE NON-SWIPP AND NON-BALDWIN FOOD/MATERIALS/TRINKETS IN x99 STACKS FROM NOW ON. I will reverse this during the last week of the raffle, but for now, only full stacks.

GENERALLY, items will be traded at their current AH treasure price divided by 1000 or their value in gems divided by 2, whichever is lowest.
So if an Item is worth 100kt, it is worth 100 tickets. But if the same item is up for 170 gems, then it is worth 85 tickets. However, if it is an item I have REALLY been searching for, I will likely give you a nice bonus. This includes familiars I don't have in my bestiary yet.

However SOME items are listed on the Spreadsheet here. This sheet includes which familiars I am looking for.

Buy my dragons!
Any dragon AFTER Duet on pg 6-7 of my lair is for sale! SEND ME A CROSSROADS for the Auction House price and you will receive tickets equal to the treasure price divided by 1000 or gem prize divided by 2. So a 20k dragon = 20 tickets!

Free Tickets? Free Tickets!
1 Bump per day = 1 Free Ticket per bump (must have purchased at least one ticket)
(I will not be doing a daily reminder this time)

Raffle Banner in your signature = 1 Free Ticket (must have purchased at least one ticket)
Please let me know you have added the banner to your signature if you add it at a later time!

Light Flight members get 1 Free Ticket (must have bought at least one ticket)
Let me know you are Light, I might forget to check when adding in tickets!

Newbies who joined November 2015 and later get 1 Free Ticket (must have bought at least one ticket)

Tickets

Ticket Spreadsheet to be added

1000 Treasure = 1 Ticket
2 Gems = 1 Ticket

Buy 10 get 1 Free!
Buy 50 get 6 Free!
Buy 100 get 15 Free!
Buy 500 get 75 Free!

These are cumulative. For instance, if you buy 10 one day, then 40 another day, you would get 6 bonus tickets total because you bought 50 tickets in all.
(These bonus tickets are for treasure and gem bought tickets only)

Festival Currency:
Each currency is equal to 1 ticket.

Dragons worth double tickets until the raffle closes! Only their normal value listed below will count as purchased and towards unlocking any prizes, the doubled points will be freebie tickets.
Dragons:
(All dragons will be sold or exalted unless I like them for some reason. They will most likely be exalted if they don't sell before I need lair space.)

Hatchlings = 1 Tickets
Lvl 1 = 2 Tickets
Lvl 2 = 4 Tickets
Lvl 3 = 5 Tickets
Lvl 4 = 6 Tickets
Lvl 5 = 8 Tickets
Lvl 6 = 9 Tickets
Lvl 7 = 10 Tickets
Lvl 8 = 11 Tickets
Lvl 9 = 13 Tickets
Lvl 10 = 14 Tickets
Lvl 11 = 16 Tickets
Lvl 12 = 18 Tickets
Lvl 13 = 19 Tickets
Lvl 14 = 21 Tickets
Lvl 15 = 22 Tickets
Lvl 16 = 23 Tickets
Lvl 17 = 25 Tickets
Lvl 18 = 26 Tickets
Lvl 19 = 28 Tickets
Lvl 20 = 29 Tickets
Lvl 21 = 31 Tickets
Lvl 22 = 33 Tickets
Lvl 23 = 40 Tickets
Lvl 24 = 45 Tickets
Lvl 25 = 60 Tickets

Item Trade-ins
Case by Case Basis on how many tickets an item is worth.

I will take pretty much any item, just ping me or message me if you want to know how many tickets an item(s) will be worth.
This includes food, materials, trinkets, etc. However, materials/trinkets/etc that are not Swipp related will be price based on their HOARD sell price, not Auction House. Food prices are based on their x99 stack price.

I WILL ONLY TAKE NON-SWIPP AND NON-BALDWIN FOOD/MATERIALS/TRINKETS IN x99 STACKS FROM NOW ON. I will reverse this during the last week of the raffle, but for now, only full stacks.

GENERALLY, items will be traded at their current AH treasure price divided by 1000 or their value in gems divided by 2, whichever is lowest.
So if an Item is worth 100kt, it is worth 100 tickets. But if the same item is up for 170 gems, then it is worth 85 tickets. However, if it is an item I have REALLY been searching for, I will likely give you a nice bonus. This includes familiars I don't have in my bestiary yet.

However SOME items are listed on the Spreadsheet here. This sheet includes which familiars I am looking for.

Buy my dragons!
Any dragon AFTER Duet on pg 6-7 of my lair is for sale! SEND ME A CROSSROADS for the Auction House price and you will receive tickets equal to the treasure price divided by 1000 or gem prize divided by 2. So a 20k dragon = 20 tickets!

Free Tickets? Free Tickets!
1 Bump per day = 1 Free Ticket per bump (must have purchased at least one ticket)
(I will not be doing a daily reminder this time)

Raffle Banner in your signature = 1 Free Ticket (must have purchased at least one ticket)
Please let me know you have added the banner to your signature if you add it at a later time!

Light Flight members get 1 Free Ticket (must have bought at least one ticket)
Let me know you are Light, I might forget to check when adding in tickets!

Newbies who joined November 2015 and later get 1 Free Ticket (must have bought at least one ticket)
----- [center][b][color=green][size=7]Prizes[/color][/size][/b][/center] ----- [b][center][size=6]Skins/Accents[/size][/center][/b] [quote=Pick Any 2 Skins (from any sub category)] [quote=2015 Festival Skins/Accents] [skin=8404] --- [skin=10006][skin=10007][skin=10008][skin=10009] --- [skin=10530][skin=10532][skin=10533] --- [skin=11212]x5[skin=11216] --- [skin=11980]x2 --- [skin=12541][skin=12549]x4 --- [skin=13246][skin=13252][skin=13253] --- [skin=14108][skin=14115]x2[skin=14116]x2[skin=14117]x2[skin=14118][skin=14119][skin=14120][skin=14121]x2 --- [skin=14682][skin=14683][skin=14684][skin=14687][skin=14688][skin=14689][skin=14691]x2 --- [/quote] [quote=2016 Festival Skins/Accents] [skin=15879][skin=15880][skin=15885][skin=15886][skin=15887]x2[skin=15889] --- [skin=16382][skin=16386][skin=16388][skin=16390][skin=16392] [/quote] [quote=Crate Skins/Accents] [skin=2508][skin=2749][skin=2874][skin=4659][skin=7274][skin=9208][skin=9210][skin=9213] [/quote] [quote=Swipp Skins/Accents] [skin=11648][skin=11663][skin=14265]x3[skin=14266]x2 [/quote] [/quote]

Prizes

Skins/Accents

Pick Any 2 Skins (from any sub category) wrote:
2015 Festival Skins/Accents wrote:

---

---

---
x5
---
x2
---
x4
---

---
x2 x2 x2 x2
---
x2
---

2016 Festival Skins/Accents wrote:
x2
---

Crate Skins/Accents wrote:
Swipp Skins/Accents wrote:
x3 x2
----- [center][b][color=green][size=7]Prizes[/color][/size][/b][/center] ----- [b][center][size=6]Materials[/size][/center][/b] [quote=Sludge Pack] [item=green Sludge][item=yellow Sludge][item=orange Sludge] [item=red Sludge][item=purple Sludge][item=blue Sludge] [/quote] [quote=Goo Pack] [item=green goo][item=yellow goo][item=orange goo] [item=red goo][item=purple goo][item=blue goo] [/quote] [quote=Slime Pack] [item=grey slime]x2[item=white slime]x2[item=black slime]x2 [/quote] [b][center][size=6]Other[/size][/center][/b] [quote=Chess][item=Black pawn][item=white pawn][item=white knight][item=black knight][item=black bishop][item=white bishop][item=black rook][item=white rook][item=black queen][item=white queen][item=black king][item=white king] (I can offer this prize many many times)[/quote] [b][center][size=6]Other Other Prize Packs Because the next post had too much stuff[/size][/center][/b] [quote=To unite all peoples within our nation!] [item=iron filigree banner][item=meditate][item=concentration][item=rally][item=regeneration] [item=earthen might fragment][item=diseased might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=aquatic might fragment][item=charged might fragment][item=frozen might fragment][item=dark might fragment][item=shining might fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=natural might fragment][item=fiery might fragment] [/quote]

Prizes

Materials

Sludge Pack wrote:
Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge
Red Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge
Goo Pack wrote:
Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo
Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo
Slime Pack wrote:
Grey Slime x2 White Slime x2 Black Slime x2

Other

Chess wrote:
Black Pawn White Pawn White Knight Black Knight Black Bishop White Bishop Black Rook White Rook Black Queen White Queen Black King White King
(I can offer this prize many many times)

Other Other Prize Packs Because the next post had too much stuff

To unite all peoples within our nation! wrote:
Iron Filigree Banner Meditate Concentration Rally Regeneration
Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment
----- [center][b][color=green][size=7]Prizes[/color][/size][/b][/center] ----- [quote=Mix & Match! Pick 3 from any below category] [b][center][size=6]Familiars[/size][/center][/b] [quote= ] [item=sundial imposter][item=voltspire intruder][item=lavaborne hoax][item=fungusbearing phony] [item=jadecarved decoy][item=bogus manamonger][item=fallbrush fraud][item=smokebillow sham][item=sunsea pseudo][item=thornthick thief] [item=snarling Mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker] [item=glowing Pocket Mouse]x2[item=Celestial Antelope][item=scarlet flycatcher][item=ancient fungus][item=chimera] [item=storm seeker][item=ember mouse][item=basilisk][item=baku]x2 [item=silver springbok][item=brown river flight][item=carmine serthis]x2[item=tengu][item=longneck skirmisher] [item=longneck interloper][item=strangler]x2[item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=rambra] [item=zeeba][item=bluefin charger]x2[item=golden porpoise][item=cloud chaser] [item=blue dragon reef snail]x2[item=crimson reef snail][item=citrine cave jewel][item=emerald cave jewel][item=hydra scorpion] [item=ragamouse][item=double-tailed warcat] [item=noggle]x2[item=longneck mender]x2[item=squall rasa] [item=black wolf][item=winter wolf][item=hainu][item=red-breasted hainu] [item=crimson emperor][item=bluemoon aviar][item=elk][item=snowfall elk][item=salve kamaitachi]x2 [item=sickle kamaitachi][item=southmarsh podid]x2[item=common podid]x2[item=shalebuck] [item=psywurm]x2[item=venomous toridae]x2[item=poisonous toridae]x2[item=blackwing croaker] [item=heartred croaker]x2[item=shellion][item=fungalhoof qiriq]x2[item=bumble] [item=blueridge greatshell]x2[item=smoky bantam fangar][item=dodo]x2 [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=charcoal sprangyroo]x2 [item=kelp tender][item=mammertee]x2[item=relic eel][item=abyss striker] [item=maren scout]x2[item=maren wavesinger][item=maren ambusher]x2[item=octoflyer]x2 [item=jeweled octoflyer]x2[item=nochnyr][item=swallowtail buttersnake]x3 [item=greenroot janustrap]x2[item=janustrap]x2[item=serthis alchemist]x2[item=blacktalon striker] [item=construction mith][item=spellbound golem] [item=swift lumen][item=zalis][item=paradise zalis]x2[item=hippocampus] [item=parda]x2[item=depin][item=corrosive depin]x2 [item=Barkback Boar][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Searing Jackalope] [/quote] [b][center][size=6]Apparel[/size][/center][/b] [quote= ] [item=blue birdskull wingpiece][item=green birdskull armband][item=green birdskull wingpiece][item=white linen chest wrap] [item=simple copper bracelets][item=simple iron bracelets][item=brass steampunk spats][item=silver steampunk spats][item=simple iron wing bangles][item=tawny antlers][item=brown wooly coat][item=aqua birdskull necklace][item=bleak birdskull armband][item=bleak birdskull legband][item=bleak birdskull necklace][item=purple birdskull armband][item=purple birdskull headdress][item=purple birdskull necklace][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=venomscale wing guard][item=venomscale wing guard][item=chestnut tail feathers][item=tarnished steel helmet][item=ebony filigree gauntlets][item=silver filigree wing guard][item=plum wooly coat] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/quote] [b][center][size=6]Battle[/size][/center][/b] [quote= ] [item=scratch][item=shred] [item=mana bolt]x4[item=boulder bolt][item=bright bolt]x3 [item=shock bolt]x6[item=zephyr bolt]x10[item=leaf bolt] [item=blazing slash]x3[item=thunder slash]x4[item=jungle slash]x12[item=pestilent slash]x6 [item=mist slash][item=wave slash]x12[item=gust slash] [item=haste]x2[item=concentration]x9[item=bolster]x7 [item=ward]x7[item=regeneration]x17[item=guard] [item=berserker]x4[item=scholar]x3[item=discipline]x2 [item=enfeeble]x4[item=shroud]x2[item=sear]x5[item=contaminate]x2[item=fossilize]x2[item=disorient][item=shock]x3[item=drown]x7 [item=congeal]x5[item=envenom]x3[item=clobber]x6 [item=earthen might fragment]x6[item=diseased might fragment][item=aquatic might fragment]x4[item=zephyr might fragment] [item=shining might fragment]x3[item=natural might fragment]x4[item=fiery might fragment] [item=earthen acuity fragment]x3[item=diseased acuity fragment]x3[item=aquatic acuity fragment]x8[item=charged acuity fragment]x2 [item=frozen acuity fragment]x4[item=shining acuity fragment]x2[item=magical acuity fragment]x14[item=natural acuity fragment]x10 [item=fiery acuity fragment]x5[item=might fragment]x2[item=acuity fragment]x4 [item=shale hybrid fragment]x17[item=glass hybrid fragment]x21[item=obsidian hybrid fragment]x13 [item=minor health potion]x40[item=health potion]x20 [/quote] [/quote] Pick any combination of 3 items from the Familiars, Apparel, and/or Battle category. PLEASE use the item image coding when listing your item choices To do this, use the following: [code][item=exact item name here][/code] [b]To ensure your item choices are not all taken, please list 5 items total and in order of which ones you want most. You will receive the first 3 available.[/b]

Prizes

Mix & Match! Pick 3 from any below category wrote:
Familiars
wrote:
Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder Lavaborne Hoax Fungusbearing Phony
Jadecarved Decoy Bogus Manamonger Fallbrush Fraud Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief
Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker

Glowing Pocket Mouse x2 Celestial Antelope Scarlet Flycatcher Ancient Fungus Chimera

Storm Seeker Ember Mouse Basilisk Baku x2

Silver Springbok Brown River Flight Carmine Serthis x2 Tengu Longneck Skirmisher

Longneck Interloper Strangler x2 Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Rambra

Zeeba Bluefin Charger x2 Golden Porpoise Cloud Chaser

Blue Dragon Reef Snail x2 Crimson Reef Snail Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Hydra Scorpion

Ragamouse Double-Tailed Warcat

Noggle x2 Longneck Mender x2 Squall Rasa

Black Wolf Winter Wolf Hainu Red-Breasted Hainu

Crimson Emperor Bluemoon Aviar Elk Snowfall Elk Salve Kamaitachi x2

Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid x2 Common Podid x2 Shalebuck

Psywurm x2 Venomous Toridae x2 Poisonous Toridae x2 Blackwing Croaker

Heartred Croaker x2 Shellion Fungalhoof Qiriq x2 Bumble

Blueridge Greatshell x2 Smoky Bantam Fangar Dodo x2

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Charcoal Sprangyroo x2
Kelp Tender Mammertee x2 Relic Eel Abyss Striker

Maren Scout x2 Maren Wavesinger Maren Ambusher x2 Octoflyer x2

Jeweled Octoflyer x2 Nochnyr Swallowtail Buttersnake x3

Greenroot Janustrap x2 Janustrap x2 Serthis Alchemist x2 Blacktalon Striker

Construction Mith Spellbound Golem

Swift Lumen Zalis Paradise Zalis x2 Hippocampus

Parda x2 Depin Corrosive Depin x2

Barkback Boar Extinguished Jackalope Searing Jackalope

Apparel
wrote:
Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Wingpiece White Linen Chest Wrap Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Iron Bracelets Brass Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Spats Simple Iron Wing Bangles Tawny Antlers Brown Wooly Coat Aqua Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Necklace Bloodscale Wing Guard Venomscale Wing Guard Venomscale Wing Guard Chestnut Tail Feathers Tarnished Steel Helmet Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Wing Guard Plum Wooly Coat

Battle
wrote:
Scratch Shred

Mana Bolt x4 Boulder Bolt Bright Bolt x3
Shock Bolt x6 Zephyr Bolt x10 Leaf Bolt

Blazing Slash x3 Thunder Slash x4 Jungle Slash x12 Pestilent Slash x6
Mist Slash Wave Slash x12 Gust Slash

Haste x2 Concentration x9 Bolster x7
Ward x7 Regeneration x17 Guard

Berserker x4 Scholar x3 Discipline x2

Enfeeble x4 Shroud x2 Sear x5 Contaminate x2 Fossilize x2 Disorient Shock x3 Drown x7
Congeal x5 Envenom x3 Clobber x6

Earthen Might Fragment x6 Diseased Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment x4 Zephyr Might Fragment
Shining Might Fragment x3 Natural Might Fragment x4 Fiery Might Fragment

Earthen Acuity Fragment x3 Diseased Acuity Fragment x3 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x8 Charged Acuity Fragment x2
Frozen Acuity Fragment x4 Shining Acuity Fragment x2 Magical Acuity Fragment x14 Natural Acuity Fragment x10
Fiery Acuity Fragment x5 Might Fragment x2 Acuity Fragment x4
Shale Hybrid Fragment x17 Glass Hybrid Fragment x21 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x13

Minor Health Potion x40 Health Potion x20

Pick any combination of 3 items from the Familiars, Apparel, and/or Battle category.
PLEASE use the item image coding when listing your item choices
To do this, use the following:
Code:
[item=exact item name here]
To ensure your item choices are not all taken, please list 5 items total and in order of which ones you want most. You will receive the first 3 available.
----- [center][b][color=green][size=7]Prizes[/color][/size][/b][/center] ----- [b][center][size=6]Dragons[/size][/b] [quote=Pick a dragon]Any dragon Listed after Duet at the end of my lair. If you win and choose this prize, list the dragon you want. [/quote] This prize option is available as many times as their are dragons available at the end of my lair after Duet. However, be warned that dragons may circulate in and out of my lair until the time of drawing for the raffle. When the raffle ends I will halt my dragon sales so any dragons left will be available as prize options. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=105728&page=6]Remember, you CAN buy the dragons at the end of my lair for tickets as well until then.[/url] Please see the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348#post_14809267]Ticket post[/url] for more info. [u][b]Dragons being held as prizes for the end of the raffle[/b][/u] They will not come with any familiars attached to them [quote=50 Shades of Green][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20216222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202163/20216222_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - Unbred[/quote] [quote=Dark Imp][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20267477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202675/20267477_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - Unbred[/quote] [quote=Baby Darkness][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21064935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210650/21064935_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - Unbred[/quote] [quote=Lava Baby][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21137493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211375/21137493_350.png[/img] [/url] Level1 - Unbred[/quote] [quote=Spikey Darkness][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21196254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211963/21196254_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - Unbred[/quote] [quote=Light Cracking][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21265582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212656/21265582_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - Unbred[/quote] [quote=Purple Rain][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16075725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160758/16075725_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - 1 Offspring[/quote] [quote=Stripes] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21120632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211207/21120632_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - Unbred[/quote] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21637905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216380/21637905_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 - Unbred[/quote] [b][center][size=6]Breeding[/size][/b] [quote=Pick a pair]Pick 2 of my dragons or one of my dragons and one of your own to breed together in my lair! You get first hatchling choice! If you win and choose this prize, tell me which dragons you want bred together. [/quote] This prize may be made available up to 4 times (1 for each nest I have) or more if you are willing to wait for a dragon cooldown and nest to open. [b][center][size=6]Leveling[/size][/b] [quote=1 to 9.9]One of your dragons to level 9.9. Great for that pesky achievement! [/quote] More than one of this prize option may be made available. To be determined. [quote=2 to 9.9]Two of your dragons to level 9.9. Great for that pesky achievement! [/quote] [b][size=6][s]Dragon Lore[/s][/size][/b] [b][size=6][s]Art[/s][/size][/b] [Quote=Color Face] CLAIMED Provided by @Arimwe [/quote] [quote=Dragon Gijinka Bust] CLAIMED Provided by @FlashLiberty [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1563886/1]Check out their stuff! [/url] [/quote]

Prizes

Dragons
Pick a dragon wrote:
Any dragon Listed after Duet at the end of my lair. If you win and choose this prize, list the dragon you want.
This prize option is available as many times as their are dragons available at the end of my lair after Duet. However, be warned that dragons may circulate in and out of my lair until the time of drawing for the raffle. When the raffle ends I will halt my dragon sales so any dragons left will be available as prize options.
Remember, you CAN buy the dragons at the end of my lair for tickets as well until then. Please see the Ticket post for more info.

Dragons being held as prizes for the end of the raffle
They will not come with any familiars attached to them
50 Shades of Green wrote:

20216222_350.png

Level 1 - Unbred
Dark Imp wrote:

20267477_350.png

Level 1 - Unbred
Baby Darkness wrote:

21064935_350.png

Level 1 - Unbred
Lava Baby wrote:

21137493_350.png

Level1 - Unbred
Spikey Darkness wrote:

21196254_350.png

Level 1 - Unbred
Light Cracking wrote:

21265582_350.png

Level 1 - Unbred
Purple Rain wrote:

16075725_350.png

Level 1 - 1 Offspring
Stripes wrote:

21120632_350.png

Level 1 - Unbred
Quote:

21637905_350.png

Level 1 - Unbred

Breeding
Pick a pair wrote:
Pick 2 of my dragons or one of my dragons and one of your own to breed together in my lair! You get first hatchling choice! If you win and choose this prize, tell me which dragons you want bred together.
This prize may be made available up to 4 times (1 for each nest I have) or more if you are willing to wait for a dragon cooldown and nest to open.

Leveling
1 to 9.9 wrote:
One of your dragons to level 9.9. Great for that pesky achievement!
More than one of this prize option may be made available. To be determined.
2 to 9.9 wrote:
Two of your dragons to level 9.9. Great for that pesky achievement!
Dragon Lore

Art
Color Face wrote:
CLAIMED
Provided by @Arimwe
Dragon Gijinka Bust wrote:
[center]----- [size=7][color=green][b]Forum Signatures[/b][/size][/color] ----- [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348][img]http://i.imgur.com/028RlP7.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348][img]http://i.imgur.com/028RlP7.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348][img]http://imgur.com/5YiovnO.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348][img]http://imgur.com/5YiovnO.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [/center]

Forum Signatures

028RlP7.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348][img]http://i.imgur.com/028RlP7.jpg[/img][/url]

5YiovnO.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1614348][img]http://imgur.com/5YiovnO.jpg[/img][/url]
Pinglist

Everyone who joins will be added to this pinglist. This pinglist will be used for announcements for the raffle. There will be at least 1 ping a week.

@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Xio @Hannar @CommanderShepard @mizface @Voodoocat @sillyfangirl00 @Fighter16 @Goldovzii @Frivilosity @thegoogy @beargirl1393 @dragontiger89 @WinterNexus @Catniss @spacelithium @gummyunicorn @Limikkin @Ambellina @smeen @WingsofShadows @BeingOfNature @TheAdoptedBeta @LovingMotherOf2 @Gokueater @Crystal4180 @FireGirlB @sarasnake99 @Silvernight01 @myheartyoung @ranran @Xeka @Chem @WillowThorn @arashiyama @missy20201 @frizzycrls @Karahkan @Philosophy @LifeofaDreamer @Ilidragon @SeaSpree @TheHugger @WhisperWillow19 @BrightNight @dart @Dreamweave @Delletion @AvalonDreams @Unownsender @UZaaki9 @Theinkqusitr201 @frizzycrls @LilacDreams @atropo @nonbinarytentoo @Theoi @hinatot @Houtori @Leerendrache @joan @IceyPuffin @Calluth @Leenanishere @stuff987 @PumpKingKaos @TheDivineZero @leyline @NateDog @Warriorcat39 @manifoldseeker @trashlord
Pinglist

Everyone who joins will be added to this pinglist. This pinglist will be used for announcements for the raffle. There will be at least 1 ping a week.

@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Xio @Hannar @CommanderShepard @mizface @Voodoocat @sillyfangirl00 @Fighter16 @Goldovzii @Frivilosity @thegoogy @beargirl1393 @dragontiger89 @WinterNexus @Catniss @spacelithium @gummyunicorn @Limikkin @Ambellina @smeen @WingsofShadows @BeingOfNature @TheAdoptedBeta @LovingMotherOf2 @Gokueater @Crystal4180 @FireGirlB @sarasnake99 @Silvernight01 @myheartyoung @ranran @Xeka @Chem @WillowThorn @arashiyama @missy20201 @frizzycrls @Karahkan @Philosophy @LifeofaDreamer @Ilidragon @SeaSpree @TheHugger @WhisperWillow19 @BrightNight @dart @Dreamweave @Delletion @AvalonDreams @Unownsender @UZaaki9 @Theinkqusitr201 @frizzycrls @LilacDreams @atropo @nonbinarytentoo @Theoi @hinatot @Houtori @Leerendrache @joan @IceyPuffin @Calluth @Leenanishere @stuff987 @PumpKingKaos @TheDivineZero @leyline @NateDog @Warriorcat39 @manifoldseeker @trashlord
FAQ

Q: How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options.
You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be moved to the bottom of the drawn winner list.
At this point, the drawing list may be expanded past 10 to make up for those failing to respond.

Q: Is there anything we should know that could account for any delays in the raffle or disappearances from Kamishii?
A: Kamishii is a working adult with a full-time job so she will generally not be around until the evenings during weekdays. FR could also potentially be blocked at her job if she frequents it too often so she generally tries to avoid this. Kamishii likes her job and does not want to be fired. She is also often out on Saturdays, but will be on as often as she can to handle the raffle.

Q: How long does it take you to complete Art prizes?
A: Uhh... it really depends... I can finish one in a day, but I will likely wait to do any art prizes until all other item prizes have been distributed. It may also be delayed due to an auto-immune disease which can sometimes cause the joints in my hands/wrists to inflame. The art prizes WILL be completed, I just need patience and understanding if you choose this as your prize option.

Q: How long does it take you to complete Training prizes?
A: I can generally do them pretty quickly, but I may choose to wait until all other item prizes have been distributed so I can keep track of everything better.

Q: What is the maximum number of prizes that could be available?
A: Idk... I calculated around 195 potential prizes packs, but then I got bored. So right now we can have 195 winners drawn for the raffle if we sell enough tickets.

Q: What is the most expensive item/skin/accent/familiar/etc?
A: No idea. I know a few that are up there, but I'm not going to list what everything is worth since prices fluctuate. Currently there are at least 25 items worth over 100kt each, at least 6 of which are worth over 300kt.

Q: There use to be "#" of this item in the prize options, but now there are only "#". What happened?
A: I might have miscalculated or mistyped how many of an item I had available. I have a lot of stuff in my hoard and vault. Alternatively, I might have decided to use it for a mini raffle prize. I will only do this with items I have a lot of though, like 3+ of the same familiar or something of the sort. I might also decide to replace a less expensive item for something of higher value! I will never intentionally decrease the potential value of the prizes available.

Q: What are the rules for wanting to donate items/prizes for this raffle? Will I earn tickets?
A: If you want, you can donate more prizes for this raffle! This could be anything of your choice from a prize pack of your choosing, a Dragon, and Art! However, anything you send it will not count as purchased tickets. In fact, they will, at best, count as freebie tickets at half value. It is up to my discretion though which we can discuss on a case-by-case basis. I may be unwilling to award ANY tickets! These are supposed to be donated prizes, so compensation should not be expected anyway. Please PM me about any further questions regarding this.

Q:
A:

Have any questions? Let me know so I can answer and add them here for others!
FAQ

Q: How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options.
You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be moved to the bottom of the drawn winner list.
At this point, the drawing list may be expanded past 10 to make up for those failing to respond.

Q: Is there anything we should know that could account for any delays in the raffle or disappearances from Kamishii?
A: Kamishii is a working adult with a full-time job so she will generally not be around until the evenings during weekdays. FR could also potentially be blocked at her job if she frequents it too often so she generally tries to avoid this. Kamishii likes her job and does not want to be fired. She is also often out on Saturdays, but will be on as often as she can to handle the raffle.

Q: How long does it take you to complete Art prizes?
A: Uhh... it really depends... I can finish one in a day, but I will likely wait to do any art prizes until all other item prizes have been distributed. It may also be delayed due to an auto-immune disease which can sometimes cause the joints in my hands/wrists to inflame. The art prizes WILL be completed, I just need patience and understanding if you choose this as your prize option.

Q: How long does it take you to complete Training prizes?
A: I can generally do them pretty quickly, but I may choose to wait until all other item prizes have been distributed so I can keep track of everything better.

Q: What is the maximum number of prizes that could be available?
A: Idk... I calculated around 195 potential prizes packs, but then I got bored. So right now we can have 195 winners drawn for the raffle if we sell enough tickets.

Q: What is the most expensive item/skin/accent/familiar/etc?
A: No idea. I know a few that are up there, but I'm not going to list what everything is worth since prices fluctuate. Currently there are at least 25 items worth over 100kt each, at least 6 of which are worth over 300kt.

Q: There use to be "#" of this item in the prize options, but now there are only "#". What happened?
A: I might have miscalculated or mistyped how many of an item I had available. I have a lot of stuff in my hoard and vault. Alternatively, I might have decided to use it for a mini raffle prize. I will only do this with items I have a lot of though, like 3+ of the same familiar or something of the sort. I might also decide to replace a less expensive item for something of higher value! I will never intentionally decrease the potential value of the prizes available.

Q: What are the rules for wanting to donate items/prizes for this raffle? Will I earn tickets?
A: If you want, you can donate more prizes for this raffle! This could be anything of your choice from a prize pack of your choosing, a Dragon, and Art! However, anything you send it will not count as purchased tickets. In fact, they will, at best, count as freebie tickets at half value. It is up to my discretion though which we can discuss on a case-by-case basis. I may be unwilling to award ANY tickets! These are supposed to be donated prizes, so compensation should not be expected anyway. Please PM me about any further questions regarding this.

Q:
A:

Have any questions? Let me know so I can answer and add them here for others!
Changes made during this raffle:

None yet. These could be rules for sending in dragons, ticket values for items, etc that are altered after problems or issues arise during the raffle run time.

Changes from the previous raffle:

Change: Tickets will cost 1,000t instead of 500t or 2g instead of 1g
Reason: To help lower numbers when calculating... everything. It makes things a little less complicated for me in the end. It also looks less intimidating to other participants.

Change: No Art Contest for bonus tickets
Reason: Not enough participants to make it worth the time/effort for me to keep track of

Change: No daily bump reminder
Reason: OMG that took a toll on me every day. You CAN still bump every day for a free ticket, but you have to reminder yourself. Sorry.

Change: Mix and Match item sets (Familiars/Apparel/Battle)
Reason: Give winners more options and make it less likely that their choices were claimed.

Change: Purchased ticket minimum is not proportional to the previous raffle in regards to ticket price change this raffle.
Reason: The last raffle had around a 5mil+ total prize value (not including dragons/training/breeding/art prizes). This raffle has about a 7mil+ total prize value in JUST the skins/accents. I want participants to make out of here with more than they put in, but I also need to make something from this! If it was JUST about making treasure I'd just sell it all, but I do want to at least break even with a little extra for the time put into this. In fact, with everything I keep adding, I will actually make less than I would have it I had just decided to sell everything!

Change: Sprites are Unlockable prizes instead of being immediately available as prizes.
Reason: The Sprites in the raffle became a part of the raffle after I already started the raffle. They were add-ons! The focus of this raffle was originally all the skins/accents. However, if I added in the sprites immediately, I would suffer a major loss, which is why they are unlocakable when a certain number of tickets are purchased to help offset said loss.
Changes made during this raffle:

None yet. These could be rules for sending in dragons, ticket values for items, etc that are altered after problems or issues arise during the raffle run time.

Changes from the previous raffle:

Change: Tickets will cost 1,000t instead of 500t or 2g instead of 1g
Reason: To help lower numbers when calculating... everything. It makes things a little less complicated for me in the end. It also looks less intimidating to other participants.

Change: No Art Contest for bonus tickets
Reason: Not enough participants to make it worth the time/effort for me to keep track of

Change: No daily bump reminder
Reason: OMG that took a toll on me every day. You CAN still bump every day for a free ticket, but you have to reminder yourself. Sorry.

Change: Mix and Match item sets (Familiars/Apparel/Battle)
Reason: Give winners more options and make it less likely that their choices were claimed.

Change: Purchased ticket minimum is not proportional to the previous raffle in regards to ticket price change this raffle.
Reason: The last raffle had around a 5mil+ total prize value (not including dragons/training/breeding/art prizes). This raffle has about a 7mil+ total prize value in JUST the skins/accents. I want participants to make out of here with more than they put in, but I also need to make something from this! If it was JUST about making treasure I'd just sell it all, but I do want to at least break even with a little extra for the time put into this. In fact, with everything I keep adding, I will actually make less than I would have it I had just decided to sell everything!

Change: Sprites are Unlockable prizes instead of being immediately available as prizes.
Reason: The Sprites in the raffle became a part of the raffle after I already started the raffle. They were add-ons! The focus of this raffle was originally all the skins/accents. However, if I added in the sprites immediately, I would suffer a major loss, which is why they are unlocakable when a certain number of tickets are purchased to help offset said loss.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 211 212