Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Danceswithplants can you put me down for the little universe chest?
My other ping seemed to have been skipped
@Danceswithplants can you put me down for the little universe chest?
My other ping seemed to have been skipped
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@DreadPirateHyde
I have put you on the Starwood Golem chest list since it is the shortest :)
@DreadPirateHyde
I have put you on the Starwood Golem chest list since it is the shortest :)
kx9VmHP.png
@Prophecy @SunGoddess
I have added you all to the lists :)

@LemonQuartz
I put you on the emblem list :)

@PartyPenguin27
I have moved you to the Enchanted Drake list :)
@Prophecy @SunGoddess

@LemonQuartz
I put you on the emblem list :)

@PartyPenguin27
I have moved you to the Enchanted Drake list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants
thank you!! :)
@Danceswithplants
thank you!! :)
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Decomposing @PPixelNinja216
@Decomposing @PPixelNinja216
kx9VmHP.png
@DreadPirateHyde Your post did not get lost, I saw it, sorry for the long wait time, I have been dealing with some trouble at my university and just got into adding everyone last night, you have been added to the chest lists :)

@Prophecy
I saw your ping and put you down for the field tools, I will also put you down for the little universe chest, sorry but due to some trouble with my university I only was able to get on last night and start adding people to the lists
@DreadPirateHyde Your post did not get lost, I saw it, sorry for the long wait time, I have been dealing with some trouble at my university and just got into adding everyone last night, you have been added to the chest lists :)

@Prophecy
I saw your ping and put you down for the field tools, I will also put you down for the little universe chest, sorry but due to some trouble with my university I only was able to get on last night and start adding people to the lists
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

No worries! I could tell you were busy, and have a lot to keep up with :] If you need help with crystals or getting any of the items, let me know! I have extra crystals and keep finding more. Thank you again!
@DanceswithPlants

No worries! I could tell you were busy, and have a lot to keep up with :] If you need help with crystals or getting any of the items, let me know! I have extra crystals and keep finding more. Thank you again!
gg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifrafflesmbanner.png
@DreadPirateHyde Any donations would be greatly appreciated :) I am trying to get as many gifts to as many members as possible :)
@DreadPirateHyde Any donations would be greatly appreciated :) I am trying to get as many gifts to as many members as possible :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants I dug up a chest today, so I will ask to be removed from the list. Thank you.
@DanceswithPlants I dug up a chest today, so I will ask to be removed from the list. Thank you.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@HermioneLeviosa
I will remove you from the list :) if there is anything else I can help you with feel free to ask!
@HermioneLeviosa
I will remove you from the list :) if there is anything else I can help you with feel free to ask!
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15