Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@danceswithplants
Can I be put for a marauder and the coatl accent chest
@danceswithplants
Can I be put for a marauder and the coatl accent chest
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be put down for the Searing Emblem, Infernal Fur chest, and Molten Maruader if possible please. thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be put down for the Searing Emblem, Infernal Fur chest, and Molten Maruader if possible please. thank you!
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be put down for a Spirits Ablaze chest please :D

I'll be sending a chest or two in soon too
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be put down for a Spirits Ablaze chest please :D

I'll be sending a chest or two in soon too
kUUhGXb.pngACY5hfY.png2hQyM5Y.png
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you for doing this! Could I please be on Furnace Queen list?
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you for doing this! Could I please be on Furnace Queen list?
s4vrzk.jpg
@DanceswithPlants

Hey! Can you put me down for the familiar and the Furnace Queen chest? (Thanks again for doing this! :D)
@DanceswithPlants

Hey! Can you put me down for the familiar and the Furnace Queen chest? (Thanks again for doing this! :D)
fy5C1F5.png
@DancesWithPlants
Can I please be put on the list for the emblem and Furnace queen chest? Also I don't really know if I can do this. but do you think you can put Petronex (my little brother) on any of the lists? He's been wanting to join this for a while but I always forget to tell him aha.
@DancesWithPlants
Can I please be put on the list for the emblem and Furnace queen chest? Also I don't really know if I can do this. but do you think you can put Petronex (my little brother) on any of the lists? He's been wanting to join this for a while but I always forget to tell him aha.
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could i be put down for the spirit ablaze chest? so many people want that one, but i'd like a chance to get it too :3 (since i can never get a chest from the coliseum for some reason)

thank you! :D
@DanceswithPlants

Could i be put down for the spirit ablaze chest? so many people want that one, but i'd like a chance to get it too :3 (since i can never get a chest from the coliseum for some reason)

thank you! :D
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
could i be put on the list for Furnace queen chest and searing crown? i love those ;_;

i would deeply appreciate it! :) *huggle!*

@DanceswithPlants
could i be put on the list for Furnace queen chest and searing crown? i love those ;_;

i would deeply appreciate it! :) *huggle!*

@DanceswithPlants
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
@DanceswithPlants Can you put me on the list for the Furnace Queen chest? Thank you so much!
@DanceswithPlants Can you put me on the list for the Furnace Queen chest? Thank you so much!
Hot_Cocoa.png736.200px.lemurnu_zpsx9sxfnkh.pngPistachio_Cream_Pie.png
@Jahkailija @Arazamatazza @crystaldragon @Prescott
I have added you to the lists :)
@Jahkailija @Arazamatazza @crystaldragon @Prescott
I have added you to the lists :)
hE6Tfmd.pngsLdjA74.png1mf0B2M.pngqKCyXMh.pngmN7bM7Z.pngFZYJJ3X.pngmT3l4qH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15