Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Danceswithplants

Hello,

I was able to get the familiar on my own, so you can take me off the list. Thank you again for your generosity!

~Storm
@Danceswithplants

Hello,

I was able to get the familiar on my own, so you can take me off the list. Thank you again for your generosity!

~Storm
Hello everyone, it seems we managed to give away 41 items this time around! I want to say thank you to all the donors and volunteers who helped get these items out to all the winners! We will be back again for next months holiday week and everyone on this list is atomatically added to next months ping list, if you are not on this list and would like to be added please let me know :) until next time!

@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @ Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa
Hello everyone, it seems we managed to give away 41 items this time around! I want to say thank you to all the donors and volunteers who helped get these items out to all the winners! We will be back again for next months holiday week and everyone on this list is atomatically added to next months ping list, if you are not on this list and would like to be added please let me know :) until next time!

@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @ Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants,

Thank you very much!
@danceswithplants,

Thank you very much!
HEveOVO.png
@danceswithplants Thank you so much! You are really so generous!
@danceswithplants Thank you so much! You are really so generous!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you for doing this every festival and thanks to everyone else that helped!
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you for doing this every festival and thanks to everyone else that helped!
CVYnSFU.png
@danceswithplants
thank you~
@danceswithplants
thank you~
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@DanceswithPlants omg thank you so much!!
@DanceswithPlants omg thank you so much!!
@DancesWithPlants Thank you.
@DancesWithPlants Thank you.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@DancesWithPlants
Thanks a lot for doing this!
@DancesWithPlants
Thanks a lot for doing this!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@DancesWithPlants