Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starfall Treasure Giveaway [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/2vd4e37.jpg[/img][/center] This giveaway is run by myself ( @Aquacoral ) and my sister @ShardofSun . It was originally posted in another thread, but we decided to make it more organized. It may take us a while to get to your request, but I promise we [i]will[/i] get to you. We run off of donation and our own supply, so please consider donating. Absolutely all donations go to requests. The standard amount of coins is 1000t; for gems it is 3. If you need more of either, please request. [u][b]Gem Reqests:[/b][/u] The bank is OPEN/[b][u]CLOSED[/u][/b] Special thanks to the following donors: @Digimon11 (Who donated a few weeks ago on the other thread) @CanisMajoris (Extremely helpful! If you have spare gems to spend, consider helping her out in her quest to get a WC breed change scroll) @Plushnoodle @DobbyDobby @CosmicTea @CatalyzedLights @Aspyria Affiliates: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1491002][img]http://i.imgur.com/3NvOMRY.png[/img][/url][/center]
2vd4e37.jpg

This giveaway is run by myself ( @Aquacoral ) and my sister @ShardofSun . It was originally posted in another thread, but we decided to make it more organized. It may take us a while to get to your request, but I promise we will get to you. We run off of donation and our own supply, so please consider donating. Absolutely all donations go to requests.

The standard amount of coins is 1000t; for gems it is 3. If you need more of either, please request.

Gem Reqests:
The bank is OPEN/CLOSED

Special thanks to the following donors:
@Digimon11 (Who donated a few weeks ago on the other thread)
@CanisMajoris (Extremely helpful! If you have spare gems to spend, consider helping her out in her quest to get a WC breed change scroll)
@Plushnoodle
@DobbyDobby
@CosmicTea
@CatalyzedLights
@Aspyria

Affiliates:
3NvOMRY.png
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Another Reserved Post just in case.
Another Reserved Post just in case.
Bump!
Bump!
@Aquacoral You're giving away gems and treasure? That's so cool! Bump for admiration!
@Aquacoral You're giving away gems and treasure? That's so cool! Bump for admiration!
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@Aquacoral is this still going 0.0
2heep8h.jpg
(Credit to charmens)
2heep8h.jpg
(Credit to charmens)
@Aquacoral

This is pretty cool ^.^
@Aquacoral

This is pretty cool ^.^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@StormCaelum @Skellington13
This is still going on. Do you want some treasure? The gem bank is closed until Monday because of lack of funding, but you can request and I'll get to you then.
@StormCaelum @Skellington13
This is still going on. Do you want some treasure? The gem bank is closed until Monday because of lack of funding, but you can request and I'll get to you then.
@Aquacoral i would love some! :D it would be really helpful i need to expand my lair so i can hatch my eggies <3

(treasure please and thank you SOOO much)
@Aquacoral i would love some! :D it would be really helpful i need to expand my lair so i can hatch my eggies <3

(treasure please and thank you SOOO much)
2heep8h.jpg
(Credit to charmens)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18