Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Lazy Newbie Giveaway! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello newbies!

I'd like to welcome you all to FR with a very Lazy giveaway! For today and tomorrow (Sunday and Monday) you can make one post here and you'll get a random thing from me! It could be a dragon, it could be an apparel, it could be treasure or gems, who knows! Just be certain to ping me so I know you posted!
(To ping, type @ and then my screen name.)

All that's certain is that I'm lazy and you're new! Enjoy the site!

CLOSED: I will get around to giving out the gifts to all who posted last night, but I have a 5am-5pm class so I'll be tired and a bit slow today, sorry!
Hello newbies!

I'd like to welcome you all to FR with a very Lazy giveaway! For today and tomorrow (Sunday and Monday) you can make one post here and you'll get a random thing from me! It could be a dragon, it could be an apparel, it could be treasure or gems, who knows! Just be certain to ping me so I know you posted!
(To ping, type @ and then my screen name.)

All that's certain is that I'm lazy and you're new! Enjoy the site!

CLOSED: I will get around to giving out the gifts to all who posted last night, but I have a 5am-5pm class so I'll be tired and a bit slow today, sorry!
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@DemonWingless You're funny xD If you decide to give me a dragon or apparel, could I ask for just Halloween colors? (Black, purple, orange, lime green)
@DemonWingless You're funny xD If you decide to give me a dragon or apparel, could I ask for just Halloween colors? (Black, purple, orange, lime green)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Epulina

Correction friend, I'm just honest. XD

Certainly. I actually have a sweet little dragon that I wanted to go to a home where I knew he wouldn't be exalted since he's a kinda old and I got him fairly early in my account. He's headed your way now.
@Epulina

Correction friend, I'm just honest. XD

Certainly. I actually have a sweet little dragon that I wanted to go to a home where I knew he wouldn't be exalted since he's a kinda old and I got him fairly early in my account. He's headed your way now.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@DemonWingless Hello! :) It's nice of you to do this. ^-^ I will take anything. :) (But I am saving up for two accents so treasure would be nice...) I won't exalt a dragon if I receive one and you don't want me to. ^-^ By the way, I love your username.
@DemonWingless Hello! :) It's nice of you to do this. ^-^ I will take anything. :) (But I am saving up for two accents so treasure would be nice...) I won't exalt a dragon if I receive one and you don't want me to. ^-^ By the way, I love your username.
@DemonWingless Well that's certainly a way to do it xD
You're very sweet!
@DemonWingless Well that's certainly a way to do it xD
You're very sweet!
@DemonWingless Hello^^ Thanks for doing this and ermm high five! I am lazy too.
@DemonWingless Hello^^ Thanks for doing this and ermm high five! I am lazy too.
@DemonWingless Sorta feels like you're passing me a family heirloom! I'll take care of him! He'll be my village elder, or something along those lines~
@DemonWingless Sorta feels like you're passing me a family heirloom! I'll take care of him! He'll be my village elder, or something along those lines~
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@DarkOnyx Thank you buddy~ Expect some treasure your way. Its always great to start of with a bit of extra cash.

@Burdona I try to hold giveaways with each registration window, but i've been slacking because of crazy class times lately. Enjoy some cool apparel!

@Chickenpopper Yay for the lazy, expect a few gems in the next few minutes
@DarkOnyx Thank you buddy~ Expect some treasure your way. Its always great to start of with a bit of extra cash.

@Burdona I try to hold giveaways with each registration window, but i've been slacking because of crazy class times lately. Enjoy some cool apparel!

@Chickenpopper Yay for the lazy, expect a few gems in the next few minutes
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Thank you so much! :D
Thank you so much! :D
@DemonWingless Hello there! Thanks for doing this - and I am greatly amused by the concept of this giveaway. You're lazy, I'm new, and I'm lazy too! :D
@DemonWingless Hello there! Thanks for doing this - and I am greatly amused by the concept of this giveaway. You're lazy, I'm new, and I'm lazy too! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6