Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All done for now. :)
Thank you so much :)
Thank you so much :)
@Quasirodent

If you have any that just can't seem to find homes, I'm collecting dragons for a newbie giveaway in September. I can make sure they get bred and named before we give them away if you like.
@Quasirodent

If you have any that just can't seem to find homes, I'm collecting dragons for a newbie giveaway in September. I can make sure they get bred and named before we give them away if you like.
@Dragonlovell I do have one adult Noct who's too attractive to be fodder. I could offer her for the giveaway. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14194251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141943/14194251_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dragonlovell I do have one adult Noct who's too attractive to be fodder. I could offer her for the giveaway.

14194251_350.png
@Quasirodent
May I adopt 1 please? thanks
@Quasirodent
May I adopt 1 please? thanks
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@Quasirodent

Oh she is beautiful! I would love to help her find a home with a newbie. I give dergs freesoucre pics and a short bio to match so people are less likely to exalt, so if you have any ideas for that feel free to put it in her info box.
@Quasirodent

Oh she is beautiful! I would love to help her find a home with a newbie. I give dergs freesoucre pics and a short bio to match so people are less likely to exalt, so if you have any ideas for that feel free to put it in her info box.
@CosmicTea I'm sorry - I forgot to update the thread - That dragon and 3 others were adopted already. Thanks :D
@CosmicTea I'm sorry - I forgot to update the thread - That dragon and 3 others were adopted already. Thanks :D
@Quasirodent Is Nougat still up for adoption?
@Quasirodent Is Nougat still up for adoption?
Guided by a new era, Sailor Neptune acts with grace!
Yes. Would you like her?
Yes. Would you like her?
Yes! I very much would! She's beautiful.

EDIT: @Quasirodent I'm still interested, but I have to hop offline pretty soon. I'll be back tomorrow morning.
Yes! I very much would! She's beautiful.

EDIT: @Quasirodent I'm still interested, but I have to hop offline pretty soon. I'll be back tomorrow morning.
Guided by a new era, Sailor Neptune acts with grace!
awww ok then :(
awww ok then :(
tumblr_static_tumblr.png