Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 7928 7929 7930 7931 7932 ... 8634 8635
[center]@JellyRaven Sending a wishlist item [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XuyZQR.png[/img] [b]I wish for...[/b] [b]Easy:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3046628][img]https://i.imgur.com/KLocn0R.png[/img][/url] - Allow a one night stand with one of my RTB dragons in link above (The Underground) with one of yours at your discretion. All rules of my thread would be followed and any additional ones agreed upon - 5 Head Cannons for gen 1s I have (I will pick) - 5 Pieces of Junk Apparel - 6 Junk Familiars or Familiars I dont have worth up to 15k - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 1 - 15 [b]Medium:[/b] - Unlock a Den Slot for me ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66559067]Title List That I Need[/url]) - Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency ([b]Magical Shard[/b]) - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 15 - 20 - Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first) - 5 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/[b]Seafood[/b]/Plants) - Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) [b]Hard:[/b] - One thing from [b]Easy Tier[/b] and one thing from [b]Medium Tier[/b] - Smelt a stack of food or materials - Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) to 25 no stones (I will put the on) - Something from my Apparel Wishlist ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66425651]List That I Need[/url]) - a permababy scroll - an unhatched egg of any kind - any of the following breed change scrolls [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Bogsneck][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][item=Breed Change: Ridgeback][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Coatl] - any of the following primary genes [item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Primary Gene: Wasp] - any of the following secondary genes [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Secondary Gene: Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][item=Secondary Gene: Flair][item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] - any of the following tertiary genes [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Koi][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][/center]
@JellyRaven

Sending a wishlist item

0XuyZQR.png

I wish for...

Easy:
KLocn0R.png
- Allow a one night stand with one of my RTB dragons in link above (The Underground) with one of yours at your discretion. All rules of my thread would be followed and any additional ones agreed upon
- 5 Head Cannons for gen 1s I have (I will pick)
- 5 Pieces of Junk Apparel
- 6 Junk Familiars or Familiars I dont have worth up to 15k
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 1 - 15

Medium:
- Unlock a Den Slot for me (Title List That I Need)
- Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency (Magical Shard)
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 15 - 20
- Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first)
- 5 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants)
- Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove)

Hard:
- One thing from Easy Tier and one thing from Medium Tier
- Smelt a stack of food or materials
- Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove)
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) to 25 no stones (I will put the on)
- Something from my Apparel Wishlist (List That I Need)
- a permababy scroll
- an unhatched egg of any kind
- any of the following breed change scrolls
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Obelisk Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Coatl
- any of the following primary genes
Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Flaunt Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Slime Primary Gene: Wasp
- any of the following secondary genes
Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Clouded Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Flair Secondary Gene: Noxtide Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Sludge
- any of the following tertiary genes
Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Stained
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
claim @Scrubbie I take the level up. Please send me one of your dragons, it will motivate me for the festival ! Note however that I am in FR +9 time zone so I can take a little time to accept the exchange ^^ 1 ) 2 adult fooder ( to be sent in PA of 1T or 2 crossroad separate so that I can get them back ) 2 ) 15 minutes of combat in the following zone : Crystal Pools ( all that is obtained, returns to me ) 3 ) One of these accent : [skin=41608][skin=41610][skin=41611][skin=41613][skin=41614][skin=41615][skin=41616][skin=41617][skin=41618][skin=41619][skin=41620] 4 ) One of these skin : [skin=41612] 5 ) 2+ skin and / or accent among those mentioned above OR 100G + OR [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] for my OC Fandragon OR [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] for my dragon named Dust
claim @Scrubbie I take the level up. Please send me one of your dragons, it will motivate me for the festival !
Note however that I am in FR +9 time zone so I can take a little time to accept the exchange ^^

1 ) 2 adult fooder ( to be sent in PA of 1T or 2 crossroad separate so that I can get them back )
2 ) 15 minutes of combat in the following zone : Crystal Pools ( all that is obtained, returns to me )
3 ) One of these accent :

4 ) One of these skin :

5 ) 2+ skin and / or accent among those mentioned above
OR 100G +
OR Frigid Fugitive Shackles for my OC Fandragon
OR Trickster's Magic Cards for my dragon named Dust
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@Zoruna
Gimme a sec to send you the 15 minutes of materials I got at the Crystal Pool
Easy:
20kt
20g
Medium:
30kt
30g
Hard:
Lustrous Mantle
or
Tertiary Gene: Smoke
@Zoruna
Gimme a sec to send you the 15 minutes of materials I got at the Crystal Pool
Easy:
20kt
20g
Medium:
30kt
30g
Hard:
Lustrous Mantle
or
Tertiary Gene: Smoke
" 8th Anniversary Raffle - Sprites, etc" zapy9sz.png
@MachaTea sending lustrous mantle! [emoji=veilspun happy size=1] ----- [center][b]Easy:[/b] 3+ fodder dragons (hatchlings welcome without hibden cooldown, adults welcome either way) 20g worth of green sludge (why do i never have green sludge?) [b]Medium: [/b] 3 iron chests/ 1 Gilded decorative chest Tincture of Dissolution Berserker Gold ore [b]Hard: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/562793/1939447/1?name=&type=undefined]Buy one of my dragons! [/url] I've got some lovely veils and obelisks. Any old festival items/skins from before january 2021 (I especially want notn items!) Joxar crate [b]Other:[/b] A drawing of any of my lore dragons (first 3 lair tabs; please feel free to message me!) Or any items from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69897104]wishlist[/url] (cost varies between difficulties!)[/center]
@MachaTea sending lustrous mantle!

Easy:
3+ fodder dragons (hatchlings welcome without hibden cooldown, adults welcome either way)
20g worth of green sludge (why do i never have green sludge?)

Medium:
3 iron chests/ 1 Gilded decorative chest
Tincture of Dissolution
Berserker
Gold ore

Hard:
Buy one of my dragons! I've got some lovely veils and obelisks.
Any old festival items/skins from before january 2021 (I especially want notn items!)
Joxar crate

Other:

A drawing of any of my lore dragons (first 3 lair tabs; please feel free to message me!)

Or any items from my wishlist (cost varies between difficulties!)
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
Sending wishlist sneks!
Easy
- Anything within range from my wishlist (linked below)
- 20+Kt/g
- A pair of adult fodder dragons

Medium
- 40+Kt/g
- A stack of arcane fest currency

Hard
- 100+Kt/g
- Old fest haloes

Click here for my wishlist!
Sending wishlist sneks!
Easy
- 20+Kt/g

Medium
- 40+Kt/g
- A stack of arcane fest currency

Hard
- 100+Kt/g
- Old fest haloes

IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster sent WL stuff! c: Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Easy: Familiar(s) that i’m missing worth 20kt/g Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: Any of the new Festival accents/skins! Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@ElementMaster sent WL stuff! c:

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:Click! (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !
Easy: Familiar(s) that i’m missing worth 20kt/g

Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt
Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: Any of the new Festival accents/skins!

Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click! i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
@StormJunes sending 20g

Easy:
-20kt/20g
-a stack of food

Medium:
-30kt/45g
-gilded decorative chest

Hard:
-Two stacks of festival currency
-80kt/80g
@StormJunes sending 20g

Easy:
-20kt/20g
-a stack of food

Medium:
-30kt/45g
-gilded decorative chest

Hard:
-Two stacks of festival currency
-80kt/80g
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
Easy
- 20+Kt/g

Medium
- 40+Kt/g
- 60+ arcane fest currency

Hard
- 100+Kt/g
- Old fest haloes

Easy
- 20+Kt/g

Medium
- 40+Kt/g
- 60+ arcane fest currency

Hard
- 100+Kt/g
- Old fest haloes

IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
C!
C!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I have the posture of a shrimp
MEWTWO / BADGES / WISHLIST / FR +3
glowstick.png
XeUPzTX.gif
@ElementMaster
Sent you 2 fodder dragons!

E: 15,000 Treasure
E: 20 Gems
E: 2+ Fodder Dragons (Nestlings are okay as long as they don't have Hibden cooldown)

M: 35,000 Treasure
M: 3+ Iron Chests
M: 1 Gilded Decorative Chest

H: Anything my Mewtwo Fandragon needs
H: 75+ Gems
H: 75,000+ Treasure
H: Accent: Hypnotica
@ElementMaster
Sent you 2 fodder dragons!

E: 15,000 Treasure
E: 20 Gems
E: 2+ Fodder Dragons (Nestlings are okay as long as they don't have Hibden cooldown)

M: 35,000 Treasure
M: 3+ Iron Chests
M: 1 Gilded Decorative Chest

H: Anything my Mewtwo Fandragon needs
H: 75+ Gems
H: 75,000+ Treasure
H: Accent: Hypnotica
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I have the posture of a shrimp
MEWTWO / BADGES / WISHLIST / FR +3
glowstick.png
XeUPzTX.gif