Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 ... 8637 8638
claim! @LadyMer buying the starconst pearl! there's a nonzero chance he'll end up as my water rep XD

1. buy one of my dragons!
2. 3+ grey slime or 5 azurite
3. a purple sludge or a water runestone
4. dented iron boots or a radioactive slime familiar
5. 50g or an unhatched egg or a river muck familiar
claim! @LadyMer buying the starconst pearl! there's a nonzero chance he'll end up as my water rep XD

1. buy one of my dragons!
2. 3+ grey slime or 5 azurite
3. a purple sludge or a water runestone
4. dented iron boots or a radioactive slime familiar
5. 50g or an unhatched egg or a river muck familiar
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 sending Azurite!

1. 20 Gems
2. Buy some tickets for my raffle (link in my description!!) and maybe bump the thread?
3. 45g/35kt worth of the following Baldwin materials: Green Ooze, Black Slime, White Slime, Purple Sludge, Purple Ooze, Yellow Sludge, Silver Muck, Red Goo
4. A Gilded Decorative Chest
5. Vial of Glowing Sight, or buy a Gen One from me! (x)
@gryphon982 sending Azurite!

1. 20 Gems
2. Buy some tickets for my raffle (link in my description!!) and maybe bump the thread?
3. 45g/35kt worth of the following Baldwin materials: Green Ooze, Black Slime, White Slime, Purple Sludge, Purple Ooze, Yellow Sludge, Silver Muck, Red Goo
4. A Gilded Decorative Chest
5. Vial of Glowing Sight, or buy a Gen One from me! (x)
@smolrogue buying tickets for your raffle!

1. Crimson Silk Scarf
2. 2 gold muck

3. 35kt/45g or Buy a dragon from me (Dragons in my den purge tab are all for sale for 45kt/g lemme know if you want one and send a cr with the mons otherwise buy one on sale on the AH)
4. Conjurer's Cobwebs or Longneck Gladiator

5. Wintermane Minstrel, Marigold flowerfall, Items from my wishlist in bio
@smolrogue buying tickets for your raffle!

1. Crimson Silk Scarf
2. 2 gold muck

3. 35kt/45g or Buy a dragon from me (Dragons in my den purge tab are all for sale for 45kt/g lemme know if you want one and send a cr with the mons otherwise buy one on sale on the AH)

5. Wintermane Minstrel, Marigold flowerfall, Items from my wishlist in bio
r7P00ic.png
@SilverBelle Sending the crimson silk scarf!

1. Surprise me with some fun apparel! nothing fancy.
2. Some baldwin's brew materials.
3. Some of the rainbow colour scheme silks, or the silk scarfs in blues/purples.
4. A pretty Opal or Veined dragon.
5. Any of the flowerfalls! I love them!
@SilverBelle Sending the crimson silk scarf!

1. Surprise me with some fun apparel! nothing fancy.
2. Some baldwin's brew materials.
3. Some of the rainbow colour scheme silks, or the silk scarfs in blues/purples.
4. A pretty Opal or Veined dragon.
5. Any of the flowerfalls! I love them!
arcane.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@AbbytheGhost sending you some apparel! Hope I got it at least close

LIST:
@AbbytheGhost sending you some apparel! Hope I got it at least close

LIST:
plague.gif ash | late 20s | they / them | FR+0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Free Dragons & Hatchlings
» Wishlist by Dragon or Price
» Personal Long Drop Challenge
talk to me if you're selling G1s
in the cinnamon > auburn range
claim
claim
r7P00ic.png
@PhantomAsh sending!

1. 10(+) Lyretail Puffer
2. 2 gold muck

5. Crimson Silk Sash, Wintermane Minstrel, Marigold flowerfall, Items from my wishlist in bio
@PhantomAsh sending!

1. 10(+) Lyretail Puffer
2. 2 gold muck

5. Crimson Silk Sash, Wintermane Minstrel, Marigold flowerfall, Items from my wishlist in bio
r7P00ic.png
@silverbelle sending!

e- 15kt
e- 20g
m - 1 or 2 pieces of deadpan jester apparel
m - 35kt
h - an unhatched egg
@silverbelle sending!

e- 15kt
e- 20g
m - 1 or 2 pieces of deadpan jester apparel
m - 35kt
h - an unhatched egg
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png
@metalica sending apparel!

LIST:
@metalica sending apparel!

LIST:
plague.gif ash | late 20s | they / them | FR+0
» Free Dragons & Hatchlings
» Wishlist by Dragon or Price
» Personal Long Drop Challenge
talk to me if you're selling G1s
in the cinnamon > auburn range
@PhantomAsh sending fams c: easy :any of the following: [item=Skin: Keeper of Candor][item=Skin: Cloudsong Adornments][item=Skin: Spectral Sneak][item=Skin: Moon Glitter][item=Skin: Security First][item=Skin: Occluded][item=Skin: Queen of the Fairies][item=Skin: Pressure][item=Skin: Lightning Catcher][item=Skin: Brass Centurion][item=Skin: Wind Polished Golem][item=Skin: Bamboo Guardian][item=Skin: Radiant Soul][item=Skin: Springrise Screamer][item=Skin: Thawed Memories][item=Skin: Frosted][item=Skin: Guise of Tricksters][item=Skin: Flowing Ash][item=Skin: Flaming Wraith] easy: familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 15kt or 20g medium: 35kt /45 gems worth of a few iron chests Or 35kt /45 gems worth of materials listed here: [item=Black slime][item=White slime][item=Blue Goo][item=Fine Alchemical Reduction][item=Purple Sludge][item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo][item=silver muck][item=grey slime][item=purple ooze][item=blue ooze] medium:familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 35kt or 40g or one/multiple of the following skins/accents worth of 35kt/40gems: [item=Skin: Nectar Collector][item=Skin: Plantineas][item=Skin: Phoenix King][item=Skin: Plasma Professor][item=Accent: Electromechanical][item=Skin: Whimsical Night][item=Skin: Green Miracle][item=Accent: Painted History][item=Skin: Golden Ire][item=Accent: Cherrybrook][item=Skin: Spring Breeze][item=Accent: Crown Of Thorns][item=Skin: twine][item=Accent: Bright Ambassador] hard: Unhatched Egg(doing a mass hatch) Any treasure/gem marketplace gene, or all ingredients to make bogsneak egg (except the treasure,although thatd be appereciated as well lol) Wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44440441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444405/44440441_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PhantomAsh sending fams c:

easy :any of the following:
Skin: Keeper of Candor Skin: Cloudsong Adornments Skin: Spectral Sneak Skin: Moon Glitter Skin: Security First Skin: Occluded Skin: Queen of the Fairies Skin: Pressure Skin: Lightning Catcher Skin: Brass Centurion Skin: Wind Polished Golem Skin: Bamboo Guardian Skin: Radiant Soul Skin: Springrise Screamer Skin: Thawed Memories Skin: Frosted Skin: Guise of Tricksters Skin: Flowing Ash Skin: Flaming Wraith

easy: familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 15kt or 20g

medium: 35kt /45 gems worth of a few iron chests Or 35kt /45 gems worth of materials listed here:
Black Slime White Slime Blue Goo Fine Alchemical Reduction Purple Sludge Reinforced Glass Beaker Orange Goo Red Goo Silver Muck Grey Slime Purple Ooze Blue Ooze

medium:familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 35kt or 40g or one/multiple of the following skins/accents worth of 35kt/40gems:
Skin: Nectar Collector Skin: Plantineas Skin: Phoenix King Skin: Plasma Professor Accent: Electromechanical Skin: Whimsical Night Skin: Green Miracle Accent: Painted History Skin: Golden Ire Accent: Cherrybrook Skin: Spring Breeze Accent: Crown Of Thorns Skin: twine Accent: Bright Ambassador

hard: Unhatched Egg(doing a mass hatch) Any treasure/gem marketplace gene, or all ingredients to make bogsneak egg (except the treasure,although thatd be appereciated as well lol)

Wishlist:

44440441_350.png
1 2 ... 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 ... 8637 8638