Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8634 8635
[center][b][size=7]Welcome to the [color=green]Giving Tree![/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][b][color=red][size=5]Please read the rules - especially how the wishes work and what is acceptable for each tier. In addition wish lists may not rely on links that go anywhere other than Flight Rising! [i]Rules Updated in regards to values and claim times, check it out![/i][/size][/color][/b][/center] [size=4][b]Rule #1:[/b]In order to make five wishes you [b]MUST[/b] grant a wish first.[/size] [indent]The person who comments before you will make five wishes after granting the wish of the person whose comment appears directly above theirs (or the last person who created a wish list). You then must grant at least one of that person's wishes before you may wish for five things for yourself.[/indent] [indent]Here's an example: [quote=TheGladekeeper]I wish for: [LIST=1] [*]12,000 Treasure [*]A familiar or two. [*]Gold Steampunk Wings [*]An XXY, XYX, YXX Dragon [*]A gilded chest [/LIST][/indent][/quote] [indent][quote=LightningBoss]@TheGladekeeper (a.k.a. the user whose comment is directly above this one or the last person to post a wish list) - Sending you a gilded chest now! I wish for: [LIST=1] [*]Food! [*]A piece of apparel [*]A familiar I don't have[*]A cute dragon [*]Shimmer [/LIST][/quote][/indent] [indent]Please remember that you must grant the wish of only the person who has last commented with a wish list on the thread.[/indent] [size=4][b]Rule #2:[/b] When replying to someone, you MUST ping them.[/size] [indent]Let them know that you have granted one of their wishes (and be specific about what wish it is that you have granted).[/indent] [size=4][b]Rule #3:[/b] You may wish as many times a day as you want.[/size] [indent]However, you must fulfil someone else's wish each time and must allow at least two other people to post after your last wish.[/indent] [size=4][b]Rule #4:[/b] You must make two easy wishes, two medium wishes, and one far fetched wish.[/size] [indent]Easy:Up to 15,000 Treasure, up to 20 Gems, Bloodscale Shoulder Guards, Maroon Leg Wraps, a random dragon, a low value familiar, some food. [LIST] [*]Non-treasure and non-gem wishes are not to exceed 15,000 T or 20 G in value. Check the Auction House for values. [/LIST] Medium: Up to 35,000 Treasure, up to 45 Gems, A gened dragon, Iron Chest, specific breeds. [LIST] [*]Non-treasure and non-gem wishes are not to exceed 35,000 T or 45 G in value. Check the Auction House for values. [/LIST] Far-fetched:Over 35,000 Treasure, over 45 Gems, the entire Steampunk Apparel line, triple-gened specific dragons, a gene scroll, a gilded chest. Sub-note: If one of your wishes is something like "surprise me" please don't be upset if someone sends you 1,000 T or 1 gem.[/indent] [size=4] [b]Rule #5:[/b] You must be able to grant a person's wish before you make a wish.[/size][indent]You cannot promise that you will get that person a wish within the next week. You must grant their wish before making wishes of your own. Subnote: It's acceptable to post a claim on a wish with the intention of granting it and placing your own wishlist up shortly after, the claim will remain for [B]20 minutes[/b] after which anyone is free to resume normal wishing and your un-updated claim will be ignored. If a claim is not updated the wish above it is to be granted as normal. [/indent] [size=4][b]Rule #6:[/b] If there's something wrong tell someone.[/size] [indent]If someone's wish list is far too complex/valuable or if they've broken another rule let them know, if they don't respond or refuse to fix it send me a message.[/indent] [color=Green]Have any questions? Ping me at @Dezas! Happy Giving! And remember, have fun![/color]
Welcome to the Giving Tree!
Please read the rules - especially how the wishes work and what is acceptable for each tier. In addition wish lists may not rely on links that go anywhere other than Flight Rising!

Rules Updated in regards to values and claim times, check it out!
Rule #1:In order to make five wishes you MUST grant a wish first.
The person who comments before you will make five wishes after granting the wish of the person whose comment appears directly above theirs (or the last person who created a wish list). You then must grant at least one of that person's wishes before you may wish for five things for yourself.
Here's an example:
TheGladekeeper wrote:
I wish for:
  1. 12,000 Treasure
  2. A familiar or two.
  3. Gold Steampunk Wings
  4. An XXY, XYX, YXX Dragon
  5. A gilded chest
LightningBoss wrote:
@TheGladekeeper (a.k.a. the user whose comment is directly above this one or the last person to post a wish list) - Sending you a gilded chest now! I wish for:
  1. Food!
  2. A piece of apparel
  3. A familiar I don't have
  4. A cute dragon
  5. Shimmer
Please remember that you must grant the wish of only the person who has last commented with a wish list on the thread.

Rule #2: When replying to someone, you MUST ping them.
Let them know that you have granted one of their wishes (and be specific about what wish it is that you have granted).

Rule #3: You may wish as many times a day as you want.
However, you must fulfil someone else's wish each time and must allow at least two other people to post after your last wish.

Rule #4: You must make two easy wishes, two medium wishes, and one far fetched wish.
Easy:Up to 15,000 Treasure, up to 20 Gems, Bloodscale Shoulder Guards, Maroon Leg Wraps, a random dragon, a low value familiar, some food.
  • Non-treasure and non-gem wishes are not to exceed 15,000 T or 20 G in value. Check the Auction House for values.
Medium: Up to 35,000 Treasure, up to 45 Gems, A gened dragon, Iron Chest, specific breeds.
  • Non-treasure and non-gem wishes are not to exceed 35,000 T or 45 G in value. Check the Auction House for values.
Far-fetched:Over 35,000 Treasure, over 45 Gems, the entire Steampunk Apparel line, triple-gened specific dragons, a gene scroll, a gilded chest.

Sub-note: If one of your wishes is something like "surprise me" please don't be upset if someone sends you 1,000 T or 1 gem.

Rule #5: You must be able to grant a person's wish before you make a wish.
You cannot promise that you will get that person a wish within the next week. You must grant their wish before making wishes of your own.

Subnote: It's acceptable to post a claim on a wish with the intention of granting it and placing your own wishlist up shortly after, the claim will remain for 20 minutes after which anyone is free to resume normal wishing and your un-updated claim will be ignored. If a claim is not updated the wish above it is to be granted as normal.

Rule #6: If there's something wrong tell someone.
If someone's wish list is far too complex/valuable or if they've broken another rule let them know, if they don't respond or refuse to fix it send me a message.

Have any questions? Ping me at @Dezas! Happy Giving! And remember, have fun!
@Dezas
What do you wish for? :]

I'll delete my post and post again if i can fulfill your wish!

I guess i'll go first? @Nairashi

1. 10k treasure
2. Any body apparel
3. Okapi Dergs :3
4. Flowerfall!
5. Any skin/ accent
@Dezas
What do you wish for? :]

I'll delete my post and post again if i can fulfill your wish!

I guess i'll go first? @Nairashi

1. 10k treasure
2. Any body apparel
3. Okapi Dergs :3
4. Flowerfall!
5. Any skin/ accent
@Getreu
Do you wish for anything? Since no one made a wish yet

@Gretreu (again XD)
Sending in 10K treasure
@Getreu
Do you wish for anything? Since no one made a wish yet

@Gretreu (again XD)
Sending in 10K treasure
tumblr_o4zkxjjlut1uk6rdco1_100.gif
My wishes are:
1. Some sea food (since I'm running low)
2. 9000 treasure
3. An iron chest
4. A familiar I don't have
5. A wildclaw breed change scroll
@Dezas
My wishes are:
1. Some sea food (since I'm running low)
2. 9000 treasure
3. An iron chest
4. A familiar I don't have
5. A wildclaw breed change scroll
@Dezas
tumblr_o4zkxjjlut1uk6rdco1_100.gif
@Getreu one skin headed your way, or maybe more! :)
@Nairashi Familiar headed your way!

1. Some food.
2. A familiar I don't have.
3. An Iron Chest
4. A couple familiars I don't have.
5. Gilded Chest!
@Getreu one skin headed your way, or maybe more! :)
@Nairashi Familiar headed your way!

1. Some food.
3. An Iron Chest
5. Gilded Chest!
@Dezas sending you a familiar you don't have!

1. ores for Swipp
2. Harlequin Ladybugs
3. Buy a dragon from me (back of my lair)
4. Maiden's Blush
5. Unhatched Light Egg
@Dezas sending you a familiar you don't have!

1. ores for Swipp
2. Harlequin Ladybugs
3. Buy a dragon from me (back of my lair)
4. Maiden's Blush
5. Unhatched Light Egg
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@lobelia sending some seafood!
1. 20 gems
2. Meat
3. 20000T
4. Iron chest
5. Facet scroll

@lobelia sending some seafood!
1. 20 gems
2. Meat
3. 20000T
4. Iron chest
5. Facet scroll

8 Hours in front of FR time
@Nairashi
Sending you some seafood.

1. Plantfood
2. One fodder
3.10,000 treasure
4. 10 gems
5. A silver adult dragon with spines
@Nairashi
Sending you some seafood.

1. Plantfood
2. One fodder
3.10,000 treasure
4. 10 gems
5. A silver adult dragon with spines
Please visit my userpage to read my true story about bullying. Please read it and judge for yourself the effect bullying had on me. Be aware, be knowledgeable.
@MetalDragon25
Sending some plants ^~^
1. 30000 treasure
2. 30 gems
3. Cloudy feathered wings
4. Tourmaline Vulstal
5. 30,000 treasure XD
@MetalDragon25
Sending some plants ^~^
1. 30000 treasure
2. 30 gems
3. Cloudy feathered wings
4. Tourmaline Vulstal
5. 30,000 treasure XD
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
@xfeathermuffin 20k treasure and 20 gem limit for the first two wishes, but it's okay. ;P Sending gems!

1. Some food.
3. An Iron Chest
5. Gilded Chest!
@xfeathermuffin 20k treasure and 20 gem limit for the first two wishes, but it's okay. ;P Sending gems!

1. Some food.
3. An Iron Chest
5. Gilded Chest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8634 8635