Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Drawing Winners, Over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@Ladyfriend
Your votes/ticket have been recorded.
@Ladyfriend
Your votes/ticket have been recorded.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

This seems fun!

My choices.

1. Plains.
2. Quicksilver.
3. Mysticism

I'll also be sending some items for tickets. :3
@roseangel2

This seems fun!

My choices.

1. Plains.
2. Quicksilver.
3. Mysticism

I'll also be sending some items for tickets. :3
@Kamimura
Your ticket/votes have been recorded thus far.
@Kamimura
Your ticket/votes have been recorded thus far.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

Is there a way I can be pinged for each new round? Also I wasn't super clear on how to donate.
@roseangel2

Is there a way I can be pinged for each new round? Also I wasn't super clear on how to donate.
tumblr_nhv90tfgTe1qkztmbo1_500.jpg
@spilledink
That's a great idea, I'll add a pinglist. Remember you can vote every day of the round. As for donating items, send them to me in a pm with a count of how many tickets you should get. I'll check it and award you with them. I'll also record the donation on the spreadsheet and mark when I add part of the donation to a prize so there is no shady business going on. All the info under donation's is how I calculate/check ticket amounts. I'll add that all donations should be sent to me to the explanation. Does that help?
@spilledink
That's a great idea, I'll add a pinglist. Remember you can vote every day of the round. As for donating items, send them to me in a pm with a count of how many tickets you should get. I'll check it and award you with them. I'll also record the donation on the spreadsheet and mark when I add part of the donation to a prize so there is no shady business going on. All the info under donation's is how I calculate/check ticket amounts. I'll add that all donations should be sent to me to the explanation. Does that help?
@roseangel2 Oh yeah I didn't see the second post about donations. Thanks!
@roseangel2 Oh yeah I didn't see the second post about donations. Thanks!
tumblr_nhv90tfgTe1qkztmbo1_500.jpg
@roseangel2

1.) Sky
2.) Plains
3.) Ocean
@roseangel2

1.) Sky
2.) Plains
3.) Ocean
@Elenoremari
Your ticket/votes have been logged.
@Elenoremari
Your ticket/votes have been logged.
@Roseangel2

My top 3:

Fiero
Mysticism
Plains
@Roseangel2

My top 3:

Fiero
Mysticism
Plains
@Roseangel2

Voting for today :3
I feel kinda bad voting for the dragon I submitted, but I thought he was so pretty lol >///>

1. Mysticism
2. Harry
3. Sky
@Roseangel2

Voting for today :3
I feel kinda bad voting for the dragon I submitted, but I thought he was so pretty lol >///>

1. Mysticism
2. Harry
3. Sky
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95