Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | An Artish-Y Raffle [drawing]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Bumpin'
Bumpin'
Bump and Banner!
Pinging @emboardom @dursky
Bump and Banner!
Pinging @emboardom @dursky
1AF2Sy5.png
Added! C:
Added! C:
beda4jo.gif
Bump and banner!
Bump and banner!
4ZwFOyz.png
Bump and added the banner!!
Bump and added the banner!!
iCQngUZ.png
@JGinn Bump and sending some treasure your way! Also I was wondering how did you format your quote boxes under your banners so it shows the code and not the picture?? I'm running my own raffle and I realized oh hey I should do that! XD
@JGinn Bump and sending some treasure your way! Also I was wondering how did you format your quote boxes under your banners so it shows the code and not the picture?? I'm running my own raffle and I realized oh hey I should do that! XD
TO5f5vS.png
qeWy3Ik.png
O6cEDNG.png
o6n8ZXM.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif J7D1quC.png
rI18gRz.png
2VtxnMX.png
mk2bmrp.png
0HBKL8H.png
Bump! Added banner, and I'll buy two tickets as well.
Bump! Added banner, and I'll buy two tickets as well.
kUL6lb9.png
Added everyone to the spreadsheet!

Also @Geminiderp it's a code, not a quote, that's why it displays the code! It works like a quote, so put whatever you want between [ code] [ /code] (without the spaces) and it should display as the one I put here! (Sorry, my explaination skill sucks, I hope you got what I meant ;w; )
Added everyone to the spreadsheet!

Also @Geminiderp it's a code, not a quote, that's why it displays the code! It works like a quote, so put whatever you want between [ code] [ /code] (without the spaces) and it should display as the one I put here! (Sorry, my explaination skill sucks, I hope you got what I meant ;w; )
beda4jo.gif
And another bump :D
And another bump :D
4ZwFOyz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF2Sy5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14